Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo (37126 Views)

Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by OnyeOhuu: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
[s]
NoFucksToGive:

Why do some of you guys always call yourself ipob? You are educated abi? What do you mean ipob / Ibo?

One is a tribe the other is a terrorist group ! Or you no go school?

Do you understand how stupid you look when you do this ?

Just like someone saying Hausa / bokoharam ..or you no get sense ?

Are all Hausa bokoharam?

You are a fool indeed because you are labelling your whole tribe a terrorist group and that is stupid

Tomorrow you will cry tribalism against you guys

Fool
[/s]

Only someone from Nigga-Area will believe that IPOB is a terrorist group.

If IPOB was a terrorist group, we will let you know.
The terrorist organisation we know for now is the Nigga-Arean government and other terrorist groups they are rehabilitating.

Nnamdi Kanu won't be walking freely in America and Europe if he is a leader of a terrorist group.

Nigerian government is more conformable with Boko Haram than IPOB.
We are Igbo not Ibo.
We want peace Justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by OnyeOhuu: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
I feel bad for them too, but this IPOB/Igbos no dey mind their business, Amotekun without sophisticated guns are fighting back, instead make Igbos encourage, they are mocking Amotekun meanwhile their of situation is growing in their region. How I wish we can help them to organize theirselve and help them to establish a security outfits for them in Igboland not this IPOB online noise makers. The are only good is organizing protest, instead to be more calm, civilised, arrange security Meetings with their governors, have their security outfits, let it be legalised at their various house of assembly in their region by then Federal power no fit disturb una again say una dey defend una region simple.

Those mocking Amotekun are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
If not for ipob,herdsmen and bandit would have been kidnapping as they want in south east
More reason we need to support ipob
Forget all those haters
One thing is for sure ipob is doing a good job

Modified:don’t join those igbo haters to criticize ipob,they have been hating on us even before for the advent of ipob,they knew ipob is a threat don’t join them to pull yourself down

Thanks

Amotekun was formed by SW governors and are properly regulated. Please which government formed IPOB and who regulates them?
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Karlovich:
I thought these Amotekun warriors were sophisticated enough to handle herdsmen and bandits. We must never relent or lose hope like our ancestors that fled from the sky, I suspect the Iragbiji drug addict is behind this.

TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by fc450(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
If not for ipob,herdsmen and bandit would have been kidnapping as they want in south east
More reason we need to support ipob
Forget all those haters
One thing is for sure ipob is doing a good job

Modified:don’t join those igbo haters to criticize ipob,they have been hating on us even before for the advent of ipob,they knew ipob is a threat don’t join them to pull yourself down

Thanks
exactly , still wondering what's wrong with our governor in rivers state, me as an ikwerre man , ipob is my surname, they can't stop us

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by dalass(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Charleys:
Amotekun needs to wake up from their slumber.

Did you even read this post before rushing to comment?
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by LiesSlayer007: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
donbachi:
They should apply wisdom.not all herders are bad.
fulani heaerdsmen are demons mostly
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Farukshy: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sometimes I wish to see the faces of some tribalist fools in this group. Every news here they turn it to tribal issues especially the westerns,is like they fill threatened by the ibos
No wahala we go dey watch una dey fool una self,lazy Nigeria youth grow up
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by goaldynboy: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mobi47:
what is wrong with the governors of the eastern region (Ss/Se) why can't they come up with a security outfit like the Yoruba's in d west and housas in d North.

The Fulani stooge such as Dave Umahi and the supreme court governor have been frustrating this plan!
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Farukshy:
they have started again.why are u people always coming up with this fake news, the rate we loosing our daily source of living in this country . especially from the west. always coming up with all this news,now u say they are carrying dangerous weapons...I know Christmas is near, I but come to the north, we accept all tribe to do business peaceful,but what do we get in return

Omo Igbo parading as a northerner grin grin you registered this monika two days ago just to talk trash and impersonate
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
I feel bad for them too, but this IPOB/Igbos no dey mind their business, Amotekun without sophisticated guns are fighting back, instead make Igbos encourage, they are mocking Amotekun meanwhile their of situation is growing in their region. How I wish we can help them to organize theirselve and help them to establish a security outfits for them in Igboland not this IPOB online noise makers. The are only good is organizing protest, instead to be more calm, civilised, arrange security Meetings with their governors, have their security outfits, let it be legalised at their various house of assembly in their region by then Federal power no fit disturb una again say una dey defend una region simple.

Left to me, they can keep showing their bitterness and envy online while fulani herdsmen rape their mothers in the village, what's important is that SW will not be home to cattle rustlers and bandits

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by makaveli902: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Fulani-herdsmen during dry season?

Yes, you see them more in the South during the dry Season because there is more fresh Grass to eat.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wike is killing and butchering ipob miscreants in Rivers.

Cattle rustlers are raping and killing flatin0 women their villages.

Their leaders are more concerned about 2023.

Nnamdi kanu is in London fvckin and eating soup while instigating his stupid monkey followers to their deaths.

And the jobless ones among them are putting their noises in the matter of SW,

while Amotekun and Sunday igboho moves to protect the south west.

Flatin0s are a vindictive, bitter and pathetic set of human beings. They deserve all their getting.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Amotekun was formed by SW governors and are properly regulated. Please which government formed IPOB and who regulates them?
Don’t disturb me am sleeping
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Instead of recruiting hunters and OPC members, they filled Amotekun with political thugs
As if you were there my Igbo brother
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Kuruptnigga: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
thaoriginator:
for your Papa compound Abi angry
Thunder fire you there idiot grin
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by TerrorSquad147: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Instead of recruiting hunters and OPC members, they filled Amotekun with political thugs
it's better than them littering the streets
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by jonnieoneng: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
descarado:
What is wrong with this people?
It's a pity Nigerians don't want to unite and chase these people out of Nigeria.

Just wait till I become President of Nigeria. It is then we will know if Nigerians will unite against them or not.
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by thaoriginator: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Thunder fire you there idiot grin
werey niye undecided cry
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by Kuruptnigga: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
thaoriginator:
werey niye undecided cry
Sharaaaap grin grin
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by thaoriginator: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Sharaaaap grin grin
Cos me never tell you fi go suck yuh mada, huh?? cry
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
bamite:

Another gay lord spotted

Imhothep lzaa did anybody say anything? I thought I head something grin grin grin
Re: Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo by MINORU: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Koni dafuen

Eleribu omo
awon family e ni elede omo ale

I see your parents stupidity in you and your tribes foolishness in you

Pig of a person

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Badoo Cult Members Bundled Into A Car After Being Arrested In Lagos. Photos / Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos / Lady Turns Up After Being Declared Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.