Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 (27586 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Emergence Of Omicron Sounds Alarm On Fair Access To Vaccines / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by Lucifer1419: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

So when did malaria become such a big issue or where people not vaccinated for it here in Nigeria.

You are just being illogical thinking you are smart I am sure when Ebola came you were thinking the same thing.We should be grateful that Covid19 is not as deadly as Ebola I am sure you will not even type this nonsense had it been Ebola then by that time you will know somebody that knows somebody that had it in a country of over 200 million where you don't even know up to 100k people.I am sure when Ebola was in Nigeria it was a syndicate too had many died of Covid more than it is in.this country you won't be saying this rubbish thinking you are smart.Economies are failing and you think there is money somewhere to benefit from.
. Now that you said covid-19 is not as deadly as Ebola, pls answer this simple question, how many countries where on lock down during the time of Ebola, did Johnathan short down the whole economic, did America, United kingdom and other western countries short down there economy because of Ebola that is in African or Nigeria, this is common sense, you have it madam, used it wisely, everything you have been told about covid-19 is a big scam, you can call me any names you fill like calling me, because I know this message will result to an insult, just think deep and stop following main stream media social medias and your government, you will never get the truth from them.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by Lucifer1419: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
FlatEarthGuy20:
Okonjo Iweala the puppet. conspiring against your people angry Nigerians are hungry and all you puppets talk about is vaccines Idiot thinking old woman
. They thing the woman has there interest at hand, not knowing she has been giving a brown envelope, they think giving her the winning ticket of trade union doesn't comes with a price, she has accepted every condition giving to her, just to be in that seat.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by wickedtuna: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why are they so particular about Africa that has fared well against this virus for vaccination, and why is Madam Ngozi championing this GREAT RESET? One would ask why the Trump administration are against her emergence as the WTO boss lol.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by litaninja(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lmao. Yea right.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Master........................................................................................................................Slave
AkA...Masters of deceits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
so why are they now putting gates pictures is he the manufacturer of the vaccine
He is a major financier of the hellish vaccines!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by rossniti: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
seunmsg:
I need a dose of the vaccine for my dad ASAP. He’s my major worry.

Do you know what's in the vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
zedegit:
Trust them to make it expensive. Something they bought at $2 could go for $200.

Las las God no go let us shame.
It is not the price you should worry about, but the hellfire they want to inject into you :/

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
anochuko01:
And hope there are measures in place to fight fake ones o...
We shouldn't wait till those devils start manifesting before we take actions.
Before they inject people with water and then sell the original to Benin republic
You should be more worried about the "original"!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by rossniti: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
We know.

Talk to any trusted and qualified health professionals. The ones here have vowed not to take it nor let a loved one take it.

I love how they are using Okonjo Iweala to market it. Slavery was very successful because of the connivance of local chiefs. Want to cage people? It is best to use someone with "integrity" that looks and talks like them. That's why celebrities are used for advertisements. Hero effects!

/

Okonjo Iweala was made chairperson of the GAVI Alliance, which is the biggest organization pushing for mass vaccination. On the board are groups like the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, etc.

They are using Okonjo Iweala to push those vaccines. That's why she's had all these top positions in the world bank and soon WTO etc.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Covid-19 poses no threat to Nigerians as people have been going on their normal business activities. But as always, people will fall for the mass hysteria created by the media and unscrupulous western politicians. Any healthy person in Nigeria who is idiotic enough to get the vaccines (or do I say play a guineapig) deserves whatever comes his or her way.

They thought people would be dropping like flies in Africa and it didn't happen. Now they want to introduce some vaccines for some virus that our bodies were able to defeat naturally.

/
The read purpose of the vaccination is not about fighting any dumb virus but to change the human DNA...to beast mode

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
thoth:

It will be imposed with force, all these were per-calculated and with the complicity of the political class. The ignorant ones will be first to take it and they will be applauded then the others will be made to look like threats when they refuse to take it, mark my words an ID of sort will be provided for anyone that took it and those that refuse to take it will have their access to many services denied. eventually force will have to be applied. the black man is doomed.
Actually, many black Africans will resist it and be "saved". Many Atheists Europeans will accept it and be damned!
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by seunmsg(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
rossniti:

Do you know what's in the vaccine?

Do you know what’s in the yellow fever, meningitis, polio, and other vaccines that you’ve received?

See, Bill Gates can implant whatever he likes in my body and even control my destiny, I don’t care. What I want is good health and nothing else. When the vaccine gets to Nigeria, you can decide not to take it. That’s your own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
PDPGuy:

But what happens when all countries and/or all international airlines require proof of Covid vaccination before boarding flights?
It will not get to the point of ALL countries before the Lord returns to destroy the kingdom of the globalists!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

You need to grow up and stop believing in silly conspiracy theory
Before the end of 2021 you will know it is not a "theory"!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by rossniti: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I have googled it years ago read it and found it to be trash like many other conspiracies they are playing with your head and you are the one being deceived.

Better use your time for something productive and stop falling victim to propaganda meant to deceive you lol.

Find out about the scammers who wrote about it all FRAUD

Liar. You could not have read about the Great Reset "years ago", because it was a term popularised only a few months ago with the 'pandemic'.

In any case, please go and take their dodgy vaccine, since you trust oyinbo pass your mama. Mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
This is a woman I adore and respect so much, not those ladies that sample their big fake nyash and breasts with photoshopped photos. I believe this woman for whatever she says. Not that NYSC certificate faker and with fake British accent. Over to you, people from the tribe of NYSC discharge certificate faker to come and start their tribal e-war
This woman you adore and respect so much is working to turn you into an animal and loose your soul, if you take the vaccine and the microchip.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by InvertedHammer: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gwan2:

Once you are vaccinated against a certain disease or epidemic, you can't contract such disease again..
/
You are really ignorant of the subject of discussion. Does flu vaccine stop people from contracting flu? grin grin That's why people are given the opportunity to opt out.

It is better to be silent and thought a f0ol than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
/

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by rossniti: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
seunmsg:

Do you know what’s in the yellow fever, meningitis, polio, and other vaccines that you’ve received?

See, Bill Gates can implant whatever he likes in my body and even control my destiny, I don’t care. What I want is good health and nothing else. When the vaccine gets to Nigeria, you can decide not to take it. That’s your own cup of tea.

You reason like a total AIR HEAD. Bill Gates can implant whatever he wants in your body? Are you for real?

Are you aware that Bill Gates is a self-professed eugenist who wants to reduce the world population?

Are you aware that this 'covid vaccine' is the first DNA altering 'vaccine' ever introduced to the human population?

Don't use your brain, you hear? After all it's only there for decoration.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
This woman you adore and respect so much is working to turn you into an animal and loose your soul, if you take the vaccine and the microchip.
Which chip? You people have started with your religious theory. When facebook came that is how you people were saying it is the Devil's work. Some also said Covid19 and 5G network are connected. Is this what the Holy said?
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by samcolee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
We know.

Talk to any trusted and qualified health professionals. The ones here have vowed not to take it nor let a loved one take it.

I love how they are using Okonjo Iweala to market it. Slavery was very successful because of the connivance of local chiefs. Want to cage people? It is best to use someone with "integrity" that looks and talks like them. That's why celebrities are used for advertisements. Hero effects!

/

Exactly my thoughts after her appointment
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by samcolee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
9gerian:
Okonjo should please focus on the administration of the vaccine to nations worst affected by the virus and spare Africans (that have fared really well) from being used as guinea pigs as usual.

Let the US, UK, France, Italy, Russia, India etc get the vaccine. This is because they have nothing to lose as the virus has already ravaged their nations.

Africa can observe the outcomes for about a full year before considering whether to get it.

But if African leaders insist, let all the leaders, politicians and their families get it first as a matter of priority (as usual) before considering the populace.
thanks, meanwhile our politicians claimed to be infected with their families so let them take it first

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by planetx: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Another globalist puppet, you can take your satanic vaccine and shove it up your ass.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by NdigboWorldwide: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. He's right and you are wrong, E go shock you very soon, put your families and children in line to be the 1st person to take the vaccine,make sure you to take it, since you don't want to learn what's happening in this world now, I bet you don't even read your Bible, that's why you're ignorant to the things happening right now.

Please take this your ignorant theory off here, welcome to modern age the bobble preacher. If you are sick, don't go and take drugs.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by NdigboWorldwide: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
Before the end of 2021 you will know it is not a "theory"!

You guys think too much, I can remember the world was suppose to end in the year 2000, yet we are two decades away already, 2021 will still come and go, and we are still going to be moving forward.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Which chip? You people have started with your religious theory. When facebook came that is how you people were saying it is the Devil's work. Some also said Covid19 and 5G network are connected. Is this what the Holy said?
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by rimam849(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
it's time to mix ERUJEJE & CAPTAIN JACK
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by planetx: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gwan2:
You can quantify the intelligence quotient of a nation or population just with the advent of this Covid 19 vaccine. Where I currently reside in one of the western countries, most of the population especially the younger generation are sceptical of the vaccine and some say they won't take it if it is made voluntary...now MOST of the people I meet here say they are having doubt because the vaccine was rushed, they have the knowledge that from antecedence vaccines take longer duration of passing through series of stages before final approval and administration to masses. As a result of the shorter duration of approving this vaccine they doubt the efficacy of the vaccine and some say they will wait and see the repercussion on those that have taken it first before taking their shot.

Now here in my country Nigeria there are several scepticism and theories about the vaccine, one of the scepticism about the vaccine is that BILL GATE want to use the vaccine on people so that he can control the world population. Another theory is that ''They'', in many cases I have asked these conspiracy theorist who are the THEY but they kept it at they...so these theorist believe the vaccine is a tool for mass control and population control. Another theorist in my country Nigeria believe is the coming of Anti-christ and this vaccine together with 5g network is the first stage of the drama.

Now with these state of mind you can guess what year or century we will think and start manufacturing jet engines, space rockets, robots, 5G technology, twin technologies, jet fighters, aircraft carriers...the list goes on and on.
You are suffering from inferiority complex, 90% of Americans will not take this fake rushed vaccine. Keep licking oyinbo ass, you have no clue what the real agenda is about this so called pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

You guys think too much, I can remember the world was suppose to end in the year 2000, yet we are two decades away already, 2021 will still come and go, and we are still going to be moving forward.
You will remember my post before the end of 2021cheesy
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by NdigboWorldwide: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
You will remember my post before the end of 2021cheesy

Sure, But make money or focus on making money so you can stop believing in such theories.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gwan2:

If you had engaged and tasked the billions of neurons in your brain to read properly and understand what I typed, atleast it is very intelligible even to the most dullest human. I specifically said where I reside in one of the western countries. I also specifically highlighted Most, meaning not everyone. Trust me immediately you affirm to me or I can deduce that you are also of the opinion it is mark of the beast or a bill gate weapon to depopulate the world I will throw in the towel...I can't help you
Don't help him! Help yourself and your family by not taking the COVID vaccine and microchip!
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by dapper777: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
God help Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor / 100 Mental Patients Escape From Kenyan Hospital (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.