Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 (27588 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Emergence Of Omicron Sounds Alarm On Fair Access To Vaccines / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by planetx: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
rossniti:

Do you know what's in the vaccine?
Luciferase
Aluminium
Mercury
Embalming fluid
Aborted foetus cells

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by panpan(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
so why are they now putting gates pictures is he the manufacturer of the vaccine

He is a financial sponsor of the vaccine.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are just deluding yourself.

There is nothing like New world order not even in the Bible.You are just being deceived by mischief makers aka conspiracy theorist who want to profit from your gullibility.
You are the one deceiving yourself! When the Bible talks about the Antichrist, antichrists and the false Prophet, what do you think they will be in the world doing? You think they are here to eat sharwama and drink coke?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by Gwan2(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
You are really ignorant of the subject of discussion. Does flu vaccine stop people from contracting flu? grin grin That's why people are given the opportunity to opt out.

It is better to be silent and thought a f0ol than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
/

Bros, I think this might be my last rejoinder to your post consigning this topic of discourse, perhaps if you bring up a more intelligent banter or post as regard this topic, I might change my mind. I told you earlier, I thought you are more intelligent than your stance on a particular post regarding this topic. Maybe is not you..but I had observed someone with your kind of soubriquet make some intelligent contribution on this forum.

Now regarding your post above, I will educate you for free. You outplayed yourself in your effort to show how intelligent you are regarding the topic of discussion by extracting where I typed once you are vaccinated, you can't contract the disease again, but deliberately omitted where I typed depending on periodicity .Yes flu vaccine stops people from contracting flu but as usual with most viral diseases, the virus mutates or rapidly changes to other forms which will or might require another different vaccine to tackle that particular form it has mutated to. Due to this mutation, newer version of flu vaccine is manufactured periodically, like 2 years or thereabout to tackle the different forms of the virus prevalent at that time.

Like flu, Coronavirus is a generic name for viruses that had one time bedevilled the human race, these viruses had brought diseases such as SARS, MERS in time past. The lastest disease from this virus family is the COVID 19 , now this covid 19 is unique in some many ways to the previous forms of diseases caused by coronavirus. The virus rate of mutation is rapid, which is a nightmare to medical scientist and researchers coupled with lots of other factors. Now this vaccine as most vaccines will not probably stop other forms of corona-viral diseases that might surface in future, but it will stop anyone vaccinated from contracting COVID 19 which is one of the disease caused by corona virus. Now the logical way of engaging your brain is to ask, how effective is this covid 19 vaccine seeing the way it was rushed and the whole process short circuited, I think it is one of if not the fastest vaccine produce within a short duration.

Summarily, yes vaccines stop one from contracting the disease it was/is manufactured for but the virus might take other forms that will likely need another different vaccine or modified version of the vaccine.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by newisd75: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
rossniti:

You reason like a total AIR HEAD. Bill Gates can implant whatever he wants in your body? Are you for real?

Are you aware that Bill Gates is a self-professed eugenist who wants to reduce the world population?

Are you aware that this 'covid vaccine' is the first DNA altering 'vaccine' ever introduced to the human population?

Don't use your brain, you hear? After all it's only there for decoration.
4 a vaccine 2 alter a person DNA, it mean that d vaccine has d ability 2 change a person character. if buhari take d vaccine, it'll change some of his character to good or bad 4 nigerians
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Sure, But make money or focus on making money so you can stop believing in such theories.
"Money"? When that time comes, money will be the least of your worries cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by panpan(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gwan2:
Where I currently reside in one of the western countries, most of the population especially the younger generation are sceptical of the vaccine and some say they won't take it if it is made voluntary...now MOST of the people I meet here say they are having doubt because the vaccine was rushed, they have the knowledge that from antecedence vaccines take longer duration of passing through series of stages before final approval and administration to masses. ...

Now here in my country Nigeria there are several scepticism and theories about the vaccine, one of the scepticism about the vaccine is that BILL GATE want to use the vaccine on people so that he can control the world population. ...

The fundamental issue is that many, whether in Nigeria or in western countries, are skeptical about the vaccine, conspiracy theory or not.
To play safe, just refuse the vaccine. The reason for the refusal should be a personal and private matter.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gwan2:

Vaccine have never been a cure for a disease or sickness, it is a preventive measure. Once you are vaccinated against a certain disease or epidemic, you can't contract such disease again..depending on the periodicity of the vaccination. So you are saying what is already known, atleast to me.

Yes many people are asymptomatic, but that doesn't mean such people cannot transmit the virus to another person that is probably symptomatic or vulnerable. According to you treat whoever is sick forgetting that Covid 19 does not have a certified cure atleast for now. There is mass publicity about the vaccine where I am but no one as far as I can confirm has been forced to take the shot. I think they will start the vaccination with the most vulnerable that are without the disease at present and probably continue until they reach a herd immunity. The only point I see eye to eye with your post is that it is hurriedly manufactured, short circuiting the whole process which I said earlier and that is my only reservation about the vaccine. I won't take the shot unless is made mandatory before going to work which I feel will be the case in future.
So, for the sake of not losing your job, you will mortgage your soul?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
The whole world will get it..

Just as the prophecy read in the bible.

Don't quote me Oo.. Just be ready for the doomsday.

Let it begin!
Only those willing to mortgage their soul for material comfort will accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
faithfull18:

You will be surprised that people will take the vaccine instead.
Knowledge and humility will make many not to take it!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
You are the one deceiving yourself! When the Bible talks about the Antichrist, antichrists and the false Prophet, what do you think they will be in the world doing? You think they are here to eat sharwama and drink coke?

Like I said earlier stop deceiving yourself and since you are a christian work on your own salvation instead of deluding yourself and worrying about things beyond your control.

And what are they doing in the world that has not been done before?
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
rossniti:

[s]Liar. You could not have read about the Great Reset "years ago", because it was a term popularised only a few months ago with the 'pandemic'.

In any case, please go and take their dodgy vaccine, since you trust oyinbo pass your mama. Mugu[/s].

Balderdash.The word has been there before now it is obvious you are new to propaganda the great reset conspiracy theory did not start now and it was not the pandemic that popularised it.

Mugu keep deceiving yourself and worrying about things beyond your control.Great reset slap you there
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
whitemand4:

You are the gullible one...At least I am not forcing you to resist the vaccine at all cost... My mind has already been made up... I am physically and spiritually balanced. Enjoy your vaccine !

Have you ever been vaccinated before?if yes then keep quiet.
You are the one deceiving yourself seek knowledge.I could careless if you are spiritually and physically balanced
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by NdigboWorldwide: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
"Money"? When that time comes, money will be the least of your worries cheesy
You really like talk my brother.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. [s]Now that you said covid-19 is not as deadly as Ebola, pls answer this simple question, how many countries where on lock down during the time of Ebola, did Johnathan short down the whole economic, did America, United kingdom and other western countries short down there economy because of Ebola that is in African or Nigeria, this is common sense, you have it madam, used it wisely, everything you have been told about covid-19 is a big scam, you can call me any names you fill like calling me, because I know this message will result to an insult, just think deep and stop following main stream media social medias and your government, you will never get the truth from them[/s].
You are not thinking deep you are just illogical even in the countries where Ebola was a strong epidemic there were still restrictions.

I believe in the existence of covid19 and it is not a scam I will rather believe what I see with my eyes,see on TV than believe a beer parlour talk or baseless conspiracies by dumb people thinking they are smart
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by chaloskyx: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
WE DONT WANT IT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHATS IN THOSE VACCINES AND OUR STUPID GOVT WOULD NOT CHECK THE COMPONENTS BEFOR DISHING IT OUT ON ITS CITIZENS DOWN THE LINE YOU WOULD START HEARING OF GENETIC DISEASES LIKE CANCER ETC ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by Gwan2(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
planetx:
You are suffering from inferiority complex, 90% of Americans will not take this fake rushed vaccine. Keep licking oyinbo ass, you have no clue what the real agenda is about this so called pandemic.

Trust me replying people like you is a full days job because I will have to see things through your prism, try to understand and grade your IQ before I give a response that suit your personality...Luckily, I have little time to spare today.

From my post you quoted, you can see my premise was on the different perception of people regarding the covid 19 vaccine in different world and not if some percentage of a population will gladly take the vaccine while some will deliberately decline taking it. I also clearly stated the reasons why both world from my deductions are having scepticism on the vaccine...Bro please educate me on the real agenda of the vaccine different from what I typed earlier?. You just add up to the sample of my experiment.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. I pity you, you go soon come here again to cry very soon, now way people way no waiting they go on they review the secret, instead of you to take your precious time to do research, E no cost you anything to do your own research, why we to stubborn for this country, na everyday we go dey hate ourselves.

You should actually be the one pitying yourself you are listening to your fears and baseless thoughts better free yourself from illusion it will not help you pity yourself and help your own gullibility.

Oga I have done my research and done more researches than you have ever done where you read your information from also matters you are a victim of misinformation and you alone can free yourself from it you are a victim of brainwashed propaganda and yes there is nothing like New world order or the illuminati you take your time carefully and study what thee scammers aka conspiracy theorist tell you they are not telling you truths they are only profitting from your gullibility
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
He is a major financier of the hellish vaccines!

I am sure polio vaccine he funded was also hellish too.

You are not smart at all.
Hope the people around you were not vaccinated of polio and malaria because it was a part of the Bill Gates vaccine too.
Dummy.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said earlier stop deceiving yourself and since you are a christian work on your own salvation instead of deluding yourself and worrying about things beyond your control.

And what are they doing in the world that has not been done before?
cheesy I am not deceiving myself, and what I am doing is part of working out my own salvation, by saving souls for the Lord's kingdom. The knowledge of the Word of God has made things NOT to be beyond my control. Technology to change men to beast has not been done in the world before. Are you a Christian or Atheist?
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
cheesy I am not deceiving myself, and what I am doing is part working out my own salvation, by saving souls for the Lord's kingdom. The knowledge of the Word has made things NOT to be beyond my control. Technology to change men to beast has not been done in the world before. Are you a Christian or Atheist?

None of them
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThiagoKid:
The real slay mama...
Not those ones asking for urgent 2k!

They have upgraded it to urgent 5k.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

None of them
You can't sit on the fence cheesy
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Hope the people around you were not vaccinated of polio and malaria because it was a part of the Bill Gates vaccine too.
Dummy.
Comparing polio vaccine to the technology usef for covid vaccine shows who the real "dummy"is!
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
Comparing polio vaccine to the technology usef for covid vaccine shows who the real "dummy"is!

You are the dummy do you have the data to know what technology that was used in both trials?

Is Covid and polio even the same thing to start with?the question is this if you were vaccinated for polio and malaria why not covid you cannot benefit from one and misinform people not to benefit from the other how are you sure that the polio vaccine was not from the antichrist since Bill Gates is a devil?and he is the one that funded the vaccines for polio and malaria
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Dummy.
Comparing polio vaccine to the technology used for covid vaccine shows who the real "dum-my" is!
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
Comparing polio vaccine to the technology used for covid vaccine shows who the real "dum-my" is!

Let me ask you a question is Bill Gates the only donor that funded vaccine ?do you even know that there are other vaccines from different pharmaceutical companies and countries is Bill Gates the one funding all of them.
Mr man ignorance is not an excuse so seek knowledge
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by planetx: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why is Bill and Melinda Gates hell bent on vaccinating 7 billion people, they just donated another $250 million to get it to poor countries aka African countries. Why are this devils so desperate with vaccinating the world, what exactly do they want with this vaccination by force.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are the dummy do you have the data to know what technology that was used in both trials?

Is Covid and polio even the same thing to start with?the question is this if you were vaccinated for polio and malaria why not covid you cannot benefit from one and misinform people not to benefit from the other how are you sure that the polio vaccine was not from the antichrist since Bill Gates is a devil?and he is the one that funded the vaccines for polio and malaria
Misinform? So you know they are not the same. Try not to be silly thinking you are clever. Polio vaccine has been on the scene before the advent of Bill Gates came on the scene. What he did was more of funding for wider distribution. Do you think the world can be pressured to undergo total vaccination with localized and age -related disease like malaria and polio? They needed a novel disease like covid that cuts across all group of people to implement their agenda.
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Let me ask you a question is Bill Gates the only donor that funded vaccine ?do you even know that there are other vaccines from different pharmaceutical companies and countries is Bill Gates the one funding all of them.
Mr man ignorance is not an excuse so seek knowledge
You make me laugh cheesy You don't know you are the real ignorant one- FYI you don't know half of what I know. Bill Gates funds many major research stations, perhaps apart from the Russian researches. Gates himself, a closet Jew, is controlled by the Talmudic Jews aka synagogue of Satan. You have a lot to learn, but the most important thing is to give your life to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by atonement12: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I have learnt about the technology that will be used for these vaccines about ten years back- now do your maths cheesy
Re: Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
atonement12:
Misinform? So you know they are not the same. Try not to be silly thinking you are clever. Polio vaccine has been on the scene before the advent of Bill Gates came on the scene. What he did was more of funding for wider distribution. Do you think the world can be pressured to undergo total vaccination with localized and age -related disease like malaria and polio? They needed a novel disease like covid that cuts across all group of people to implement their agenda.
You are just deluding and misinforming yourself if you say that gates provided more funding what is he doing with Covid that is any different if you think you are smart what is the name of the particular vaccine Bill Gates is funding because there are many vaccines from different companies undergoing trials and Bill Gates is not sponsoring all of them or even the ones available he is not the one funding them.Is Bill Gates the one making the vaccine what exactly is their agenda that they did not use it on polio,malaria or HiV or Ebola why is it covid that is small baby compared to these names I just called just like these ones covid will come and go and there will still be vaccination for covid as there was for them you think you are smart.
Many in Africa has been vaccinated massively you are truly ignorant if they wanted to do anything they will do it without your knowledge and you will take it without knowing.If they had a plan remember Nigeria mainly imports they will put in foods and things we eat and you will not even know since you think you are smart shebi you eat processed foods?you go collect am from there lol like I said stop deluding yourself and thinking about things beyond your control just pursue your own salvation since you are a christian and live and let live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor / 100 Mental Patients Escape From Kenyan Hospital (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.