Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,940 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State (35741 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Gangs In Africa / Serious Fighting Between Gangs On Alpha Beach Axis/Aro Jakande Lekki / Burial Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Killed By Criminal Gangs In Army Uniform In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by ThugBoy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
A life without ruggedity is not worth living
But the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

One for seven.....we nor go fall before our time
Clip them wings...even Jesus was confirmed in the wilderness
Them nor fit fly for Edo state again...

You nor hear wetin some thug guys do Uwelu Odionwiahe Two children.
Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by ngwababe(f): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Apologies... Never mind.

Ọbughi la iwe oo, just want to know why you're curious seeing an Ngwa lady on Nairaland. Didn't mean to get you angry please.
Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
ngwababe:

Ọbughi la iwe oo, just want to know why you're curious seeing an Ngwa lady on Nairaland. Didn't mean to get you angry please.

I wasn't surprised that much seeing an Ngwalady on nairaland.. it was the moniker "Ngwababe" that you bear that caught my attention.. me too I bare similar kind of moniker, I was triggered positively to see someone who was proud of her roots and wore the badge with confidence.. I said let me identify with a sister.
That was why I mentioned you.. normally I don't mention people and haven't ever sent anyone a PM here either male or female.. just mentioned you and you gave me the cold shoulder, upon all I said.. you only choose to ask.. why curious ??
I don't have time for back and forth with people..that is why I apologized for the mention and ended the conversation..
Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by ngwababe(f): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

I wasn't surprised that much seeing an Ngwalady on nairaland.. it was the moniker "Ngwababe" that you bear that caught my attention.. me too I bare similar kind of moniker, I was triggered positively to see someone who was proud of her roots and wore the badge with confidence.. I said let me identify with a sister.
That was why I mentioned you.. normally I don't mention people and haven't ever sent anyone a PM here either male or female.. just mentioned you and you gave me the cold shoulder, upon all I said.. you only choose to ask.. why curious ??
I don't have time for back and forth with people..that is why I apologized for the mention and ended the conversation..

Calm down bro, no vex. Didn't give you a cold answer, maybe, I didn't understand the "curious" used. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
ngwababe:

Calm down bro, no vex. Didn't give you a cold answer, maybe, I didn't understand the "curious" used. I'm sorry.

Apology accepted Sis..
Have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by ngwababe(f): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Apology accepted Sis..
Have a nice weekend.

Thank you.
Have a nice weekend too.
Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2020
RedAlert08:
I remember vividly during my first year in the university. my cousin who was one of the leaders of a cult group, warned me seriously not to join. These were his words, "nna, shun cultism. There's no gain in it. Me that is already in, cannot come out of it again".

Saw your DM pls reach me on

Dami.ojo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State by RedAlert08(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Poshriel:

Saw your DM pls reach me on

Dami.ojo@yahoo.com
okay babe. just sent u a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo) / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.