Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? (16650 Views)

Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by BaddieFreak(f): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Good morning Nairaland.

I know this is not the right place to write this but I tried writing this in the business section but it is not working so I decided to come back here.

We all have plans for 2021 and one of my plans is to have a boutique somewhere around Ikoyi but recently I saw a post on the net of how lucrative massage centers are especially on the island and since then I have been having a second thought. I am now thinking of having a massage centre instead of boutique. Should I continue my dream of having a boutique or I should try having a massage centre.

Does anyone here has an idea on how massage centers run. Pls I need good and urgent advice so that I can make up my mind on time, thank you.

I need urgent advice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by austine4real(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2020
How much do you have for start up

How much do plan to ur staff

Are u going to hire professional??

Do you have parking lot

Party from massage what will you offer

Just my humble opinion oo

Good luck brah

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Massage center you will need to employ professional masseur but boutique you can start it alone for the meantime.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by khingTony(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2020
Massage go give you money pass

Just hire some hot girls, and it'll do the trick

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by royal231(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Will your massage come with happy ending?!

If it comes with happy ending you go make much money

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by BaddieFreak(f): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2020
austine4real:
How much do you have for start up

How much do plan to ur staff

Are u going to hire professional??

Do you have parking lot

Party from massage what will you offer

Just my humble opinion oo

Good luck brah

Yes I am planning to hire professionals and I have #2m for startup, I don't know if that will be enough for a massage centre on the island.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by BaddieFreak(f): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Massage center you will need to employ professional masseur but boutique you can start it alone for the meantime.

Yes I will employ professionals if I start up a massage centre, even if I later end up having a boutique I will have to employ a salesperson there as I wont be free all the time to run it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by BaddieFreak(f): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
royal231:
Will your massage come with happy ending?!

If it comes with happy ending you go make much money

Yes, it will. I heard that if it has happy ending that is a lot of money for me

21 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Continue with ur boutique business..how many nigerians dey do massage,wen aboniki and deep heat spray can do it.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
this beech and clout sha
won't be surprised if you are a man with saggy ballz
no millionaire would chase clout the way you do beech,. why not get a job ?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Good morning Nairaland.

I know this is not the right place to write this but I tried writing this in the business section but it is not working so I decided to come back here.

We all have plans for 2021 and one of my plans is to have a boutique somewhere around Ikoyi but recently I saw a post on the net of how lucrative massage centers are especially on the island and since then I have been having a second thought. I am now thinking of having a massage centre instead of boutique. Should I continue my dream of having a boutique or I should try having a massage centre.

Does anyone here has an idea on how massage centers run. Pls I need good and urgent advice so that I can make up my mind on time, thank you.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 pls help me move this to the right section, I need urgent advice
stick to your boutique idea while incorporating your massage center to it if possible cause i believe in diversification..try getting a space that would enable you to do both but be smart enough to start with the boutique then you can start the other one when the first business picks up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Nanaborga(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Make I first inform you say massage centers na home of happy endings , be ready to get girls that can actually offer that because that’s what most of us go there for . It’s lucrative if you also do facials , and add other health stuffs to it , far better than boutique if you’re in nice location

18 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Go for a boutique

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by austine4real(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Yes I am planning to hire professionals and I have #2m for startup, I don't know if that will be enough for a massage centre on the island.
won't be enough oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Tony142: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Good morning Nairaland.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 pls help me move this to the right section, I need urgent advice

do both of them, open a massage Centre and also open a boutique and employ people to work for u

but if your money is not enough to start both of them at once, then start the one that your money is up to 1st and start the other one later

the massage centre will be more lucrative, why?...because most simp will like to come to your massage center so that they can be massaged by hot girls, so I will advice u to go for massage center 1st, u go get customer tire, your Centre will never run dry of simp, so go for it, simp will be coming in steadily, all u have to do is to make sure the girls u will employ are very hot and beautiful , #goodluck

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by akinwunmi21393: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2020
:Will your massage come with happy ending?!If it comes with happy ending you go make much moneyYes, it will. I heard that if it has happy ending that is a lot of money for me
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Kobicove(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
I think you should continue with your boutique then later add a massage palour to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Toyboyz: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Massage center and boutique are good businesses, it all depends on location.
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Kiddllc: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I hope the rent is not inclusive here? Well with 2M you can't even start a standard boutique talk more of a massage centre on the Island if na so me for done get oil well by now.. Keep hustling or diverse into selling bone hair and the rest types. 2M no reach anywhere for that dream oo

22 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Kiddllc: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
stick to your boutique idea while incorporating your massage center to it if possible cause i believe in diversification. try getting a space that would enable you to do both but be smart enough to start with the boutique then you can start the other one when the first business picks up
Sometimes u guys just be advising nonsense.. At least a 2-3 bedroom office space is manageable for that although it will still be tight for such venture. Do u know the cost of that for rent in Ikoyi where she's eyeing? Only rent swallow 7-10M to equip am also to standard no be beans. She should sell hairs like her mates are doing then when the big gods smile her way or after much hustle she can then get that dream going

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kiddllc:

Sometimes u guys just be advising nonsense.. At least a 2-3 bedroom office space is manageable for that although it will still be tight for such venture. Do u know the cost of that for rent in Ikoyi where she's eyeing? Only rent swallow 7-10M to equip am also to standard no be beans. She should sell hairs like her mates are doing then when the big gods smile her way or after much hustle she can then get that dream going
she never mentioned the amount she had with her. I only advised based on the information I was afforded...but I understand where you are coming from
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Kiddllc: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
she never mentioned the amount she had with her. I only advised based on the information I was afforded...but I understand where you are coming from
She said 2M naira

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Right
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by slawormiir: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by adecz: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Combine them... cool cool cool
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by FactBoyz: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2020
angry
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by UltimateSpice: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Why don't you pursue your dream?

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Mekudi: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Know God's prophecy for your life ,don't go into any business because of how Lucrative you think it is , go for what you have Passion for so that if challenges come up ,you can handle it in a way that the business won't ruin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2020
I think that massage center will be better, just make sure it comes with happy ending,e get whyyyyy grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2020
don't have any information on that..
I believe with God things are possible
any business u choose.. don't forget to be diligent and be polite to your customers
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by happney65: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Massage centre ni ooo..sha make sure it comes with happy ending and get lots of sexy girls.

You will make bad money

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Okay naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can N50 Buy In Your Area? / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Rivers Fire: Hoodlums Loot Goods, Cash As Traders Seek Wike’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.