Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom (44596 Views)

How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Paretomaster1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Me: walks straight to the counter give me Kiss
Seller: how many?
Me: 2,collect, pay, and walk away... No time.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by emmy512: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buy a whole carton not one one, there's no shame there.
Use it for 8 months no stress
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Bellotelli: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
How about the bold ones like us that would just go to the pharmacy and say 'can I pls have a pack of condom'?
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Igbankpa:
Bros goodnews give me bad name for area...e deh always send me go buy condom when I Still be smallie but mama cherry no know say no be me deh use am, now if I deh pass women deh pursue their daughters enter house, them deh see me as doist.
gringrin

Wahala
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bellotelli:
How about the bold ones like us that would just go to the pharmacy and say 'can I pls have a pack of condom'?
I swear, with full chest out...cheesy
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by scutches(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jst like when i wan nack one babe for my area...as a real nigga, i went to a pharmacy near to buy one cos me no dey shame 4dat level and dat was around 4pm. After evrytn at abt 8pm, i am accompaning bimpe(a frd arnd, not d one i nack) toward d pharmacy only 4 her to quickly discharge me complaining dat she doesnt want them to think dat she was d one i used d condom for. Note: she wasnt there when i bought d condom but d news don spread. Uptil now she did not reveal who told her but claimed its one of her frnds
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Caseywilliams(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jayrehme1112:
There are several people when it comes to buying condoms in Nigeria. Most people are so shy and act like they don’t use it, then you wonder who actually does.

Here is a list of several reactions people have to buy condoms. So catch your sub.

1. The Unneccesary Buyers
These set of people are the ones that walk into the pharmacy and start picking unnecessary stuff until they slip the condoms into the pile. In the end, they could buy a drug they don’t need or even tissue paper.

2. The Waiters
These set of people don’t mind waiting till the store is almost closed. They would wait till everyone buys what they want to get and then walk up to the counter to ask for the condom. They can stand for hours. They don’t mind telling other people to buy first pretending to make a call.

3. The Paper Geng
These don’t have time to talk. They just write the name of the condom they want in a shit of paper. They are the no stress gang

4. The Beggers
These set of people can go any length to beg anyone around to buy a condom from them in the pharmacy. They don’t mind tipping you, all they do is stand by the side and wait for you.

5. Whisper
These don’t mind going into the mouth of the sellers. They go straight to meet the sellers and speak softly into their years. All of a sudden you see them collecting a pack in nylon and saying, ” Bros Nice one...
people like me dey like loud am wen people plenty there self, atleast if I dey outside shout say nah condom I wan buy.......two seconds dem Don serve me like say nah contraband I dey buy
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Oteikwu1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
That was den
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Bukden16(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
Righteousness89 thinks Donald Trump is God's sent
Sent to do what exactly
To recognize fake Jerusalem and fake Israelites?
He will die in office and you'll be ashamed
We ARE the real Israelite not the Caucasians.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by thaoriginator: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Starzo:

Nawa o undecided
Are you alright?
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by staymore: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
MrWondah:
You no add us. Me no send anybody o. As I enter na so I go shout "madam give me condom".
If Bani dey there na to ask her "Babe, I wan buy condom which one you go fit suggest?"
No be everybody dey shame

Na my crew be this�

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Babaken(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
I am the chairman of CD group of Nigeria.
Madam I want buy CD she will understand.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by MrWondah(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
dalass:

You no get shame true true cheesy cheesy grin

No be everything them dey shame for o. Howfar you get condom?

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Bahamas95(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is rubbish jor!

From day one I can walk into any pharmacy and buy condom with confidence without minding the crowd there. Only 12yr olds would act like that.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by THEGALADIMA(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
������
Bros. You too much No. 5 got me rolling.
"Bros. Nice one".

Jayrehme1112:
There are several people when it comes to buying condoms in Nigeria. Most people are so shy and act like they don’t use it, then you wonder who actually does.

Here is a list of several reactions people have to buy condoms. So catch your sub.

These set of people are the ones that walk into the pharmacy and start picking unnecessary stuff until they slip the condoms into the pile. In the end, they could buy a drug they don’t need or even tissue paper.

2. The Waiters
These set of people don’t mind waiting till the store is almost closed. They would wait till everyone buys what they want to get and then walk up to the counter to ask for the condom. They can stand for hours. They don’t mind telling other people to buy first pretending to make a call.

3. The Paper Geng
These don’t have time to talk. They just write the name of the condom they want in a shit of paper. They are the no stress gang

4. The Beggers
These set of people can go any length to beg anyone around to buy a condom from them in the pharmacy. They don’t mind tipping you, all they do is stand by the side and wait for you.

5. Whisper
These don’t mind going into the mouth of the sellers. They go straight to meet the sellers and speak softly into their years. All of a sudden you see them collecting a pack in nylon and saying, ” Bros Nice one...
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Dagger111(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Igbankpa:
Bros goodnews give me bad name for area...e deh always send me go buy condom when I Still be smallie but mama cherry no know say no be me deh use am, now if I deh pass women deh pursue their daughters enter house, them deh see me as doist.

U mean foist?
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by dalass(f): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
MrWondah:

No be everything them dey shame for o. Howfar you get condom?

See this guy oh... You dey look for free condom on NL?

You don cast
grin
shocked
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Burgerlomo: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jayrehme1112:

2. The Waiters

3. The Paper Geng

4. The Beggers

5. Whisper

Monitoring spirit everywhere cool

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by PROFFIRE: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Righteousness89 thinks Donald Trump is God's sent

Sent to do what exactly

To recognize fake Jerusalem and fake Israelites?

He will die in office and you'll be ashamed

what do you mean by Fake Jerusalem and Israel...? If you think Israel and Jerusalem are both fake, then anything call God is fake so therefore whatever that create you is fake and what you live for and die for is fake, your very Life is fake...Learn to ask questions if you don't know anything...or better still shut up...Besides how does the topic relates with what you posted here...Look for a book titled blood in the Sand it will cure this your misguided approach to middle East Issues and the truth behind the whole thing
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Chuukwudi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
MrWondah:
You no add us. Me no send anybody o. As I enter na so I go shout "madam give me condom".
If Bani dey there na to ask her "Babe, I wan buy condom which one you go fit suggest?"
No be everybody dey shame

Honestly. I don't understand why full grown men will be dancing around.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Wierdceo: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2020
No 4 is how UyaiIncomparabl's boyfriend use to do
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by MrWondah(m): 5:18am On Dec 11, 2020
dalass:

See this guy oh... You dey look for free condom on NL?

You don cast
grin
shocked

No be free na. Something go drop
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by DonroxyII: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jayrehme1112:

2. The Waiters

3. The Paper Geng

4. The Beggers

5. Whisper
Each Condom now has a name , walk to the counter majestically with good cologne and mentioned the specific name of your choice... if anybody look at you amusingly... wink or smile and look away !
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by DonroxyII: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Igbankpa:
Doer too !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Permanent Cure For Erectile Dysfunction / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.