Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister (30366 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by envoymedia: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister Who Died In The Crash (Photo)

Today marks 15 years since the Sosoliso Airlines flight 1145 crash-landed in Port Harcourt airport resulting in the death of 108 people on board including 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College Abuja, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya and Nollywood actress, Uchenna Nnanna's sister, Olaedo.

Uchenna Nnanna's sister, Ngozi Nnanna Noel Ogamba has paid a touching tribute to their sister Olaedo, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to Facebook on Thursday morning, Ngozi wrote:

"10th December 2005-10th December 2020. 15 whole years without you OLAEDO'M:

We will never forget. The Sosoliso Plane Crash blew you and the other 108 passengers away leaving behind 2 survivors. Omagwa PH Airport witnessed a tragedy it is yet to recover from 15 whole years after.

We have missed you Edoo nwannmem. Dad and Mom have come to meet you. Mom had your name on her lips always. She never recovered from your sudden departure.

My sister and my one and only true love....everyday I think of you and wish you were here. Your love...laughter and jokes were priceless and no one have been able to give me that since you were gone. Irreplaceable is what you are. Keep resting in peace Edoo nne....may your soul....dad and mom continually rest in peace....Amen!

Yesterday 9th December I had to revisit the full report about the crash online again and this time saved it in my laptop. What lessons Nigeria have learnt from the Crash I really do not know....the full report as made available online by the Federal Ministry of Aviation stated that:
1. Only one fire fighting truck was available at the airport at the time of the crash
2. No ambulance at the airport
3. Summary of the crash remains...missed approach due to pilot error aggravated by wind shear.
4. Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoyas PA was among the 2 survivors with Kechi Okwuchi and she has remained silent 15 years after. She was conscious and the world expected her to talk but she has chosen not to till now....only God knows why and best..

I thank Mater Misericodie Catholic Church Port Harcourt our Parish for Immortalising you together with the other 9 parishioners lost in the crash.....the Loyola Jesuit angels and the Rev Fr.

Someday I may need to write about what really happened as much as I know. 15 years gone and the whole incident is still fresh in my memory. From the airport to the hospitals to the mortuaries.....haaaaa I can never forget....all the drama that played out....hmmmmm....a lot happened from 10th December to 16th of Demebrr the day you were buried that people do not know about. I will tell the story someday. Yes I will. Another book in the making. Now more than ever I feel the urge to tell the world all that happened to you and all that I know but until then Edoo my sister keep resting in peace my Angel and greet Jesus....Mary....Dad and Mom ok...

You memory and legacies lingers...."
https://www.facebook.com/1043804490/posts/10222434612747817/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374772/sosoliso-plane-crash-15-years-woman-pays-touching-tribute-sister-died-crash-photo/

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Righteousness89(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2020
It is well!
Let those of us Alive make use of the Privileged Breath we have to do what is Needful!

The Needful is to be Genuinely Born again
The Needful is to be Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ..

Departing this Earth without JESUS is what should be avoided by every Human..
It is Horrendous!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Welcome
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by slawormiir: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to them...and for the two that survived
They survived because they were lucky
Thier surviving that plane crash has nothing to do with God

God doesn't give anyone a preferential treatment if actually he exist. ..to me there is no Supreme being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the world

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so for the fact that we didn't die today or rather we were lucky today to escape all the hundred ways to die doesn't mean we are unique and being guided and protected by one God
The death might still come tomorrow or next tomorrow
We were born to die

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
too bad
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Marvieduke(f): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
What a sad event that day, I could still remember that news because I had a friend in that crash.

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by BlessedNuel: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
The harm wey dx sosoliso plane crash caused no be here.

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Heineken(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
In the end, everybody dies

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Fheelzz(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2020
RiPP
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Swaylore: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
��
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Lee99: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Wow time really flies, it's already 15 years...

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by josebayo1: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
This is a dead site. Something that has happened since last week chai

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by WrittyWritter(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
H

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Coronavirus84: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
May their souls continue to rest in peace altogether in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Aluana: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Racoon(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
cry What a crash! God continue to rest the souls of the departed.Sosoliso airline.

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Beremx(f): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
It is well. My condolences to the bereaved.

I was wandering why the survivors haven’t told the world what actually happened on that flight. Is someone trying to silence them to talk?

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Enudapan: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Chia
So touching
R.i.p
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Akalia(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Sad. It is hard to blackout the good memories of a dead loved one. My dad's keep flashing from time to time, sometimes I cry when the flashes happen.

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Arry110(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Omo I still remember this, one woman even lost all her 3 kids to this crash
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Akalia(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Heineken:
In the end, everybody dies
Not everyone will die in the end. In fact many will be alive to witness the second advent of Jesus Christ as a king and judge.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Arry110(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Beremx:
It is well. My condolences to the bereaved.

I was wandering why the survivors haven’t told the world what actually happened on that flight. Is someone trying to silence them to talk?
Honestly that's why I didn't really like kechi, that plane crash was as a result of human negligence and she never said anything or raised awareness about it

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Arry110(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

God doesn't give anyone a preferential treatment if actually he exist. ..to me there is no Supreme being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the world

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so for the fact that we didn't die today or rather we were lucky today to escape all the hundred ways to die doesn't mean we are unique and being guided and protected by one God
We were born to die
Honestly I find it insensitive when people do give testimonies about somethings like accidents which took the lives of others, as long as someone died there's no good thing about that incident

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by okoIYAyin(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die

Always on point my real niggarrr!

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by FarahAideed: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2020
A crash caused by Nigerian govt incompetence

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Taylordedon(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2020
R.I.P.......

she said, greet Jesus and mary, lol

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Samnick: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die
I can't believe we still have people like you on earth you better find your way to worship the most high before you die

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by blesson04(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2020

Always celebrate your love ones when they are alive cos they won't come twice

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Taylordedon(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die[/quote]

The real niggarrr
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Neddstark: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die

A fool says in his heart that "There is no God"

22 Likes 1 Share

Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / Fire At Utako Motor Park In Abuja; Passengers, Drivers Scamper For Safety

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56