Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) - Music/Radio (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) (67137 Views)

Di'ja - "Te Amo" (Video) / {download Mp3} : The Way You Are (gbadun You) - Di'ja Ft Tiwa Savage / Di'ja - Aphrodija :: Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by twutin1: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Stop igbo hatred.

BIGGESThead6:
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle1991: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

If it is a sensible word, then why is it used by northerners to refer to Igbos??
Pls don't even quote me again.
If you don't understand the sensitive nature of the derogatory word she used..
when you decided to call us aboki with didn't complain but when we decided to call you nyem mmiri you begin to cry to the US,UN,FIFA,UEFA,PDP, IPOB,AU, etc. Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

God is our witness, we have never hated you. It is arewa spreading hatred to cause division between brothers. They make us hate yoruba and make yoruba hate Igbo. But now on this side we know better. We are awoke to their tactics.
take your nonsense out of my sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Roddd(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2020
I don't really understand the logic behind this. Perhaps the attention it's already garnering.

M e a n w h i l e
Find interest in salon business, you'll never regret it. See this thread to learn barbing for free and the boss way.

https://www.nairaland.com/6305589/learn-barbing-free-boss-own#96904679
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Emyogalanya:
half igbo ? How ?
Emyogalanya:
so don jazzy is igbo? Which part of igbo is he?
His mum is a princess, from a royal family in Abia State. The father is Isoko, a sister group to the Urhobo group. Typically, one could say he is an Isoko dude but he was born in Umuahia before his family eventually moved to Lagos.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2020
gtown:

But name like almajiri is OK because of how the name came about?
Whoever said it was ok? undecided
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by nettpen: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
My business was you making it look relevant

You are very stupid. If it's relevant to me how is that ur business. Are U this jobless & hopeless? If ur entire family decides to worship Di'Ja from this day it doesn't concern us.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2020
gtown:

If the larger Igbo speaking people knew the historical origin of the name "Igbo " which they use to refer to themselves now, they would accept Iyanmiri nomenclature than being called "igbo ". The origin of the name is most derogatory than what any of them can think of today.

Abeg enlighten me, i love Histories, especially when it has to do with Nigeria
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Sanchez01:

Although that is what the Hausas refer to the Igbo people as. Bulk of them do not know that it is derogatory. As a matter of fact, Igbos are more popular as Inyamuri among lower-class Northern folks than than the name 'Igbo'.

Ure absolutely correct, we all think its the Hausa Name for Igbo. infect even the Igbo's that are based in my place don't see it derogatory
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2020
pquaver:
. Stop lying. I am Igbo and onye ofe nmanu and ndi ugwu is used to describe yoruba and hausa both in the East and even in lagos in yoruba land... Do unto other what you want done to you. Simple golden rule.

Like I said I have never heard any of those names you mentioned above... I have no reason to lie..

So if an igbo man sings a song and title it
"Onye ofe nmanu" you think a Yoruba man won't find it offensive?
I know we all call ourselves different names but it should be done with caution..
You don't have to rub it on their faces..
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2020
clockwisereport:

Ibo indeed. You should hide your face in shame. Shame on you and shame on other Igbo wannabes that spell Igbo as Ibo

Your problem cheesy
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
when you decided to call us aboki with didn't complain but when we decided to call you nyem mmiri you begin to cry to the US,UN,FIFA,UEFA,PDP, IPOB,AU, etc. Why?

You are just another stupid clown on nairaland..
Bleep off Fool..
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2020
nettpen:

I'm from SS, some people from SE are already angry. If one person from SE & I from SS decide to boycott Di'Ja that already an 'us'?

Don't U know what they call a 'one man protest'

Guy stop quoting me U jobless hegoat.
And your boycotting is inconsequential.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by nettpen: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
And your boycotting is inconsequential.

And your reply is irrelevant.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kennyswag:
take your nonsense out of my sight
Get lost!
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by clockwisereport: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamdazzle:

Your problem cheesy

Otondo na-akpo onye ozo otondo. Agadi na-agwo ofe.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Shut up please.... Dod you use it as it is or u use it as a derogatory word?
you're an idiot. Tell your father to shut up
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Charlie2020:
you're an idiot. Tell your father to shut up

Like u wake your father with slidingvtackle se?

Nyammiri dodondoya! Gerraherehn
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamdazzle:

A demented and salty fellow...
My comment is not the source of your woes, so go look for it! Childish idiot!

Looking for whom to banter with online a faceless forum... all the insults back at ya and you are the old fool here! Joke’s on you for running in circles on my comment! I said its Ibo so go hang yourself!

The bastard is already crying.

Ibo girl indeed
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamdazzle:

A demented and salty fellow...
My comment is not the source of your woes, so go look for it! Childish idiot!

Looking for whom to banter with online a faceless forum... all the insults back at ya and you are the old fool here! Joke’s on you for running in circles on my comment! I said its Ibo so go hang yourself!

Why will I hang myself?

The joke is on you for claiming to be Igbo and still cannot spell it.

Bastard claiming to be Igbo
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
clockwisereport:

Why will I hang myself?

The joke is on you for claiming to be Igbo and still cannot spell it.

Bastard claiming to be Igbo

Trash, you have been noticed now run along scum...
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamdazzle:

Trash, you have been noticed now run along scum...

Ungrateful bastard.

You must have learnt something from me.

I hope you have learnt how to spell Igbo

Hide your face in shame and learn to spell Igbo
Onye yege yege
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
clockwisereport:

Ungrateful bastard.

You must have learnt something from me.

I hope you have learnt how to spell Igbo

Hide your face in shame and learn to spell Igbo
Onye yege yege

Hahahahaha pained and sick at thesame time bad combo... stop wailing kid! Advocate of IBOs worldwide mugu tongue tongue tongue
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamdazzle:

Hahahahaha pained and sick at thesame time bad combo... stop wailing kid! Advocate of IBOs worldwide mugu tongue tongue tongue

Bastard

You are the sick and pained bastard

Agadi na-agwo ofe.

I caught you claiming to defend your fellow bastard Ibos

At least, you learnt to spell Igbo for free

Bastard
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
From baby factory ritualism or drug trafficking, because I can't see where you are making life than crime and criminality
You and I know....Igbos are the most successful group in this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Download Full Tracks: Duncan mighty Album – Grace & Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.