Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram (281 Views)

Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram / Should It Not Be Crystal Clear Who Is Behind Boko Haram? / CIA And Mossad Behind Boko Haram: Sudanese President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram by MrCEO69(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2020
I ask myself these questions...
Please make una help me answer am...
I will give u guys a hint with some pictures...

I know this won't make FP

but i will call some people

omenka

Helinues
simplyleo

Make una help

Re: Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram by mike8804: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Book haram is a northern agenda

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram by Orubebe01: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Northeners

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram by rossniti: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Western intelligence agencies are behind Book Haram and just about every other terrorist group in existence.
Re: Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram by Michaeltreasure(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
To the best of my knowledge, Boko Haram is being funded by international forces which are after the disintegration of Nigeria. Their fighters are mainly from Libya, Sudan, Mali, Somalia and Algeria.
Since they came in the name of Islam, most northerners welcomed them thinking they were fighting for Allah. Late Mohammed Yusuf's group recruited them and they became tools in the hands of northern leaders to disturb Jonathan's regime. The opposition parties praised and encouraged them greatly. Some even helped in their funding, just to destabilise the Federal Government.
Unfortunately, they fell out of control and today, not even their international financiers can control them. The northern leaders especially the present government which were the opposition in Jonathan's time discovered how powerful they are and are now feeling the heat.
That's why they are coming out to talk against them today...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram by Orjioorji(f): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
rossniti:
Western intelligence agencies are behind Book Haram and just about every other terrorist group in existence.
shut up. Northern Nigerian leaders are behind Boko Haram, for political gains only. That was why when Buhari finally took over he wanted them to lay down their weapon shekkau refused the other group broke out from shekkau. Buhari formed Boko Haram so that they will they will hand over power to him immediately Obasanjo hand over to Yar Adua his far junior.all this, is for power to be handed over to him

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really Behind Boko Haram by ChimaAdeoye: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Answer = Northern elders and Generals !

Until we stop deceiving ourselves and go after Boko Haram sponsors, we are kidding ourselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Umahi’s Defection: PDP Member Drags Chief Judge To CJN, NJC / Kankara GSS Attack: 333 Schoolboys Still Missing, Says Masari / Abia North: Students Jubilate As Sen Kalu Renovates Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.