Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days (489 Views)

Imagine Making An Extra 100k On A Monthly Basis!!! / Make 50% Of Ur Investment Every Three Days / Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days by Yemighty2(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hi my people I just got the nice platform that had make me get 50% of my money for the past 21days
I will like you to tap into this
Check my signature and chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days by Yemighty2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yemighty2:
Hi my people I just got the nice platform that had make me get 50% of my money for the past 21days

Re: Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days by ThePropertyGuy: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
IMAGINE!!!

As you’ve already and rightly said It’s better left only to imagination.

Advertising confusion everywhere. Listing “packages” or “stages” as Naira amounts with corresponding “ROIs”. lipsrsealed

Zero background or prospectus or summary of the purpose of such “investments”. You go online and pull out a supposed quote from one person like that (photoshop his/her picture into the quote) to discourage people from scrutinizing properly as it’s their scrutiny and lack of “risk taking” that has kept them broke. REALLY??

Yemighty2:
Re: Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days by Yemighty2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Every investment is risky and even if you decide not to invest it is still RISKY.

One thing I advice my referrals is that they should not put all their eggs in the basket (invest in what will not shake them that much)

I won't advertise what I am not participating in.

Only God doesn't fail.
Re: Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days by Yemighty2(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Yemighty2:

Re: Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Bloody thief!
You're so daft that you couldn't even understand the point the other guy was trying to raise, yet you want to help people raise 50% of their capitals every 6days!

Which brain are you going to achieve that with?

Sorry, no one here will fall into your cheap scam.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Names Wema Bank Amongst The Leaders In Digital Payments / Don't Be Embarrassed By Loan Apps. Learn How / Get Some Solana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.