Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! (4124 Views)

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Any Architects In The House? / Architects In Nigeria? (For Industrial Construction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by jkpretty(f): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
please i'm in need of a plan/drawing of a four bedroom duplex. let me view ur options and how 2 contact/bill.thanx
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by kolaoloye(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
jkpretty:

please i'm in need of a plan/drawing of a four bedroom duplex. let me view your options and how 2 contact/bill.thanx

You can send your brief to:  [email]arckola05@yahoo.co.uk[/email] and consider it done.
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by jkpretty(f): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
ok wil mail u soon
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by jkpretty(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2011
more options please with pictures
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2011
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
Send a mail to the email below. Will send your lots of options. Cheers
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by Select(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
jkpretty:

please i'm in need of a plan/drawing of a four bedroom duplex. let me view your options and how 2 contact/bill.thanx
Hello there,
U can pls get across for ur Building Plan Approval, once u are through with ur drawings. I work as a Town Planner in one of the Town Planning offices in Lagos State. Pls get across on 08063044710 and 08023427793. Cheers!
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by Select(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
jkpretty:

Hello there,
          U can pls get across for ur Building Plan Approval, once u are through with ur drawings. I work as a Town Planner in one of the Town Planning offices in Lagos State. Pls get across on 08063044710 and 08023427793. Cheers!
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by segcymoor(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
I am Tony by name, Architect by profession. I live in Ikorodu with office in Lekki
send ur brief to --arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by feel24: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2011
pls.check this design u can contact me with this no 08037185881 or e-mail archworks_co@hotmail,com for more info and follow up

Re: Architects In D House, Drawing Of A Four Bedroom Duplex Please! by mexxyaaron(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2012
Hi,
U can get across for ur bills of quantities or materials schedule to enable u know the exact cost of putting up ur propose building to enable u not to be cheated by dubious site workers or contractors.The will be very useful to u even if u are not in d country to supervise the various stage of ur project personally,u will know the exact cost inplication of every stage.the material schedules is broken down to the exact quantity of cement,sand,blocks,tiles,iron reinforment etc needed for each aspect of the project.contact cost plan associates ltd on 08063964630,07025043029

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Containers and Reefer Containers,40ft And 20ft For Sale / Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) / Genuinely selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.