Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (41057 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Oweku: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
I transported my friend to see her; all i have was my transport back home.. I gave her my tfair so i carry my friend trek..the guy curse me reach house because him self no get shi shi.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Lamanii22(f): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dididrumz:

Lolss

Oya na come and buy cake for me too, I might just be the one.

���... Well I eventually found the one.... Although I haven't bought a cake.... I bought a designer's perfume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dalass(f): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Akinh:
They day she accepted me, and it was around 10pm...our landlord don lock gate.i had no option than to.climb fence ...bcs of proof of love kiss

Chai... If security on patrol catch you dia cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Bigredmachine: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
the craziest thing i ever did because of love was buying phone for an after one lady, again inviting 2 ladies from Imo state and Abuja to where i stay in Delta... i could also remember when i travelled to Auchi to see a girl i met online then... i have done so many other crazy things which when i remember them sometimes i laugh and some times i regret...

18 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Odunharry:

Omo if I be ur mum u must vomit the money Dat day ooo.

Omo! She now asked for the money a day after.... Omo I had to beg my sister to like lend me..... Twas my sister that saved me ... If not.....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Omezif(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
To Love is good, but not everything. Putting all mind in love to the person that's not reciprocating is crazy and foolishness, don't try it.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Dididrumz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

���... Well I eventually found the one.... Although I haven't bought a cake.... I bought a designer's perfume

Cute.

Good luck to both of you.

Wish You love and happiness forever.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by onadana: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amibranki:
Never done something crazy and God keeps blessing me with stress free partners!!!!!
We thank God�

God Blesses you.."with stress free partners".God is not the authur of confusion.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mrbenny001: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Una no de tire.. grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Lamanii22(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dididrumz:

Cute.

Good luck to both of you.

Wish You love and happiness forever.

Awwww thank you hun.... I wish you the very best too

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Oweku: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
sad
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by oluxy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Me, looking for love that I can sacrify everything for..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Amibranki(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
onadana:

God Blesses you.."with stress free partners".God is not the authur of confusion.

Your point? undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ghost1994:
I remember back in year 2, dating one stupid girl (Miracle by name) I bought Pentium 2 Computer for this girl. That idiot Dey claim saint and holy until the day I caught her sitting and whining on a guy’s lap during hostel party’s ??

Hmmm

I drink to stupor that night.

Your father miracle grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by tnerro1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Brought her a phone, bleeped once and regretted spending the money on the phone

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by oofjm: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
meet this new girl I was really in love with...ask her of her phone number she told me she lost her phone in a birthday party she went...give her mine and ask to give me a flash or call when she has a new contact...about 3 weeks later she called me with her mum line that she is yet to get a new phone...I found myself calling her mum line almost everyday that I want to talk to Sandra not real name...mum has no option than to buy her daughter new Android phone...naso I come take get closer to mother and daughter because the mother ask her to bring me to the house one particular Sunday like that,that she want to know the boy that has been disturbing her line...

26 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Fheelzz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
I'm indaboski I do not fall in love grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by obembet(f): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Love?

Nothing like love
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
D

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mar1juana: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
The craziest thing I do for love is by keeping love aside and Loving humanity entirely

Cos am the type that will Love my gal, same time Love'fuckin her Sexy Mum

But I Love Mary'J

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by onadana: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amibranki:

Your point? undecided

Partners... Plural..meaning several,plenty,many guys.Does God do that?You should be hooked up with just one.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by gift2xl: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
On the 3rd day I was reminded that I have not eating for day's. Love is a beautiful feeling.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Sheziemoney(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lmao, oshey painter
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mar1juana: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oweku:
I transported my friend to see her; all i have was my transport back home.. I gave her my tfair so i carry my friend trek..the guy curse me reach house because him self no get shi shi.

Broke ass

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by JuanDeDios: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
spend all my savings on a ist date at Mr Biggs for a girl who ate there and I still collect take away for her self and younger brother still gave her 3k for her tfair back home. I still now use my card to call her if she has arrive home. The painful thing I no even see hug talk less of kpomo. buh I mumu sha
You were young. A lot of boys do that, then you learn.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by XOGBADO(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Easybela:
grin after I quit working, then bf convinced me to transfer all the money in my account into his so I won't be spending anyhow since am no longer working, I did transfer close to 800k to him. After a year,I visited Him and saw an ATM card with my name,didnt even know that he opened an account in my name,I secretly checked his phone alert and the money was very intact. It was risky, I practically placed my life on his palm,he didn't disappoint me even for a second, God bless that young man for me. Come 4th of next month, he walks me down to the altar. kiss

Wow! Congrats sis smiley

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by XOGBADO(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
spend all my savings on a ist date at Mr Biggs for a girl who ate there and I still collect take away for her self and younger brother still gave her 3k for her tfair back home. I still now use my card to call her if she has arrive home. The painful thing I no even see hug talk less of kpomo. buh I mumu sha

Boy you mumu no be small grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by unity004(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amibranki:
Never done something crazy and God keeps blessing me with stress free partners!!!!!
We thank God�
grin you are very funny. how can God bless you with partners instead of a single husband/wife?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Amibranki(f): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
onadana:

Partners... Plural..meaning several,plenty,many guys.Does God do that?You should be hooked up with just one.

Partners can be two and not the numbers you have programmed in your head! And many things can influence relationship which will need you to movvvee..... Ranging from compatibility to the rest !! It must not end in a negative note undecided

Dem don be my Gees even pass G wagon

E go be

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Ckmilly22(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kneeling down to collect number from her in the dark last last she no give me number
Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by atiku4President(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
cruzita:
no history on love right now

Correct my dear
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by nkemdi89(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Paid his house rent twice .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.