Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (41080 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Xavie(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmmm... Used my mum's money to buy a cake for him oo on his birthday... I just wanted to impress him.. I thought he was the one for me lol
I thought he was the one for me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mumento007: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
I had 3some with my ex and her mom, and later with my ex and her younger sister

igbwmedia:
Have you ever done anything crazy for love?

We've heard series of stories of people who suffered and even died all because of love.

Some people even decided to carry out some craziest things all in the name of LOVE!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

We would be very glad to learn from you.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Trustedpro: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
igbwmedia:

We've heard series of stories of people who suffered and even died all because of love.

Some people even decided to carry out some craziest things all in the name of LOVE!

I don't want to remember! Please pardon me!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by belcom10(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
How many partners you wan get.

Amibranki:

Your point? undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Lamanii22(f): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xavie:
I thought he was the one for me grin grin grin

Loool
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mozino007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggarrrrs don't do shit for love

Ogbeni you don old..most people for this nairaland don old.....na even Righteousness89 own shock me
Hope say you nor dey treck again o
You supposed don buy benz
.You don see righteousnes89 before?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by debbydams(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
igbwmedia:

I had 1ok in my acct I withdraw everything gave my ex nd he gave me 1k to go back home �..I swear it asif m under a spell

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by iezeiyida(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
At the fall of 2009, I was in SS2 then, and I gave a beautiful girl named Happiness whom I was in love with my last 2k to pay her PTA because she claimed she lost hers, and asked if I could assist her. I was broke for 2 weeks because of that.

But, we later became intimate friends at the beginning of SS3 after all her shakara sha

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by molanny: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Crazy though... Making my gf my next of kin ;only to brk up a season later...I had to compensate her when I had bank issues....

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Jerewise332(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
The way love threads dey full NL these days ehh, anyway, I don't know the crime I committed why you guys blocked me from making a post here

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by solidmyk(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Almost did but I give thanks to my creator
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by johnhood(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Easybela:
grin after I quit working, then bf convinced me to transfer all the money in my account into his so I won't be spending anyhow since am no longer working, I did transfer close to 800k to him. After a year,I visited Him and saw an ATM card with my name,didnt even know that he opened an account in my name,I secretly checked his phone alert and the money was very intact. It was risky, I practically placed my life on his palm,he didn't disappoint me even for a second, God bless that young man for me. Come 4th of next month, he walks me down to the altar. kiss
Good people with integrity still exist.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mozino007(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggarrrrs don't do shit for love

Ogbeni you don old..most people for this nairaland don old.....na even Righteousness89 own shock me
Hope say you nor dey treck again o
You supposed don buy benz
Ogbeni dont let your skinny body deceive you...u sef don old small nah!.come jokers club make we flex togeda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by missimelda01(f): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
hashtagged:
Throw my pride away and apologize I felt like an idi0t after
Apologizing when you’re wrong shouldn’t make you feel like an idiot.

Pride goes before a fall.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by johnhood(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:
Me do crazy for which love? Just hear my story. Naso I wan go meet my gf for Ibadan o, I no call say i dey come, naso I reach ib go book hotel room o and I call her numb she no pick up, me wey be bad guy b4 i just reason barman ask am shay e get runs girl e fit help me call make I use am do short time.. U no go blv who show for my room..ajeh
Bollywood

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mydazz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Travelled across states just to give my girl a kiss, in her parents house, and inside their toilet,.... #ASUUStrike2013

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don't tink I have, but my wife when we were dating newly , she gave me every password she had. ATM, Facebook, Phone password.

Only few guys will not betray ATM trust

For a friend to my friend.

na one big boy he call himself o, thre was girl he was dating, he caught the girl with another guy, he waited for them to discuss and romance under a tree for more 2 hours, after the guy left he went to appeal (not confront o) with his girlfriend...........

2nd day I was thr wen he was narrating what happened, he told my friend that ..........he begged his own girlfriend that even if she wanted to go out with another guy, she should endeavor to flirt with guy older than him.............

I was flabbergasted, considering how this guy claiming big "boyrism

I pity those who follow what redpiller wrote, when redpillers meet girls physically, many of them chicken out.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
I stole the family Christmas chicken and gave my girlfriend...She lives two houses after where I lived and you won't imagine this chicken find its way back home and I told my gf I can't make any attempt to steal it again because my mom have tied it inside the kitchen....she was so mad at me and stop talking so I had to let go.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mozino007(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
dalass:

Issaaa lie! shocked cheesy
my own is funnier than that!.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mozino007(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
dalass:

Issaaa lie! shocked cheesy
my own is funnier than that!.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by emmy512: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Walked from Calabar road following her, till I got to transcop before I finally had the courage to talk to her.
She was the finest and I felt other guys finer than me where the ones that would scoop her, but I did anyways and that's how I became addicted to imo girls only.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by emmy512: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmmm... Used my mum's money to buy a cake for him oo on his birthday... I just wanted to impress him.. I thought he was the one for me lol
Someone did this for me and that same day after my birthday things broke

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Baiser(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
uncleck:

At a point I decided to celibate. Along the line my finances crashed. I'm as lonely and broke as fvck right now

Exactly what happened to me, was fucking depressed cos all this girls are fucking untrustworthy.

Went back to my babe though, because I was the one that brokeup with her. Got her back from one soldier.

What do you do right now?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
I do nothing for love.

I am strictly for business.

Fuck_ Love.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by merits(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
I have carry over and extra years in school for love because I gave my school fees to my girl friend to pay and settled for her project.

Poor me by then.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Akuruoulo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
love the boldness

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Donbazooka: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin
Pwhitelaw:
I stole the family Christmas chicken and gave my girlfriend...She lives two houses after where I lived and you won't imagine this chicken find its way back home and I told my gf I can't make any attempt to steal it again because my mom have tied it inside the kitchen....she was so mad at me and stop talking so I had to let go.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Queenserah26(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin cheesy
Pidginwhisper:
Gave her my Tfare(10naira)to buy food during break time and ended up trekking from School(Government College,Ikorodu)to Ketu at closing time. Got to Majidun bridge and got chased by a madman with cane, i run enter cele church closed by and continue my journey after the waray don go far. cheesy cheesy.This was year 2000 when boy never get sense
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Akuruoulo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Easybela:
grin after I quit working, then bf convinced me to transfer all the money in my account into his so I won't be spending anyhow since am no longer working, I did transfer close to 800k to him. After a year,I visited Him and saw an ATM card with my name,didnt even know that he opened an account in my name,I secretly checked his phone alert and the money was very intact. It was risky, I practically placed my life on his palm,he didn't disappoint me even for a second, God bless that young man for me. Come 4th of next month, he walks me down to the altar. kiss
WOW , WOW ,WOW
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Queenserah26(f): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Awwwwwwn, congratulations sis. I'm so happy about this. Your union is blessed.

Easybela:
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by FuckHomophobes: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Cooked for the werey with my parent's money and foodstuffs sotay he's friends would be hailing me.

Fell into the gutter because I was admiring my crush. 11 years later, the mark is still there undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
I sighted my crush as she went to the back of the house to urinate, after she was done I went to the spot where she urinated and with index finger I touched part of the urine and rubbed it on my tongue feeling the taste of the urine.
And I somehow felt nice about it thereafter.
The lady is in the US now.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.