Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump (7763 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / 10 Things That Will Most Likely Happen In Nigeria In The Next 40 To 70years / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
1. He will never concede.

2. Joe Biden will steal the election and he will eventually be removed. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected .Something go sha happen.
3.Trump will be president again even if it was stolen and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by dometome: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Biden is just wasting time, the certifications don't mean sh|t, look, even Farid Zakary of CNN knows

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kindly follow.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Read and digest please.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Koulture(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na dem. grin grin
Set awon conspiracy theorists.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Koulture:
Na dem. grin grin
Set awon conspiracy theorists.
Na true bro.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by princemillla(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leave America alone and tell us who will be Nigeria next president

23 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by BafanaBafana: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sitting on the fence but both legs are in Trump's compound.
Did you hear that the supreme court dismissed Trump's case 35 minutes after filing it with just a single sentence?
They didn't even take their time to read the case files to the end before dismissing it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
princemillla:
Leave America alone and tell us who will be Nigeria next president
I SEE NO VISION ABOUT NIGERIA.What i see is what i say. Please peole should take note of my post when it starts to happen.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by mokkalu1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Go and look for something better to do with your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Did you hear that the supreme court dismissed Trump's case 35 minutes after filing it with just a single sentence?
They didn't even take their time to read the case files to the end before dismissing it.
No bro.All na set up for the grand finale.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by byinks(f): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Unless you can prove that Donald is a prince and not just European... Most white American are European your no 7 doesn't hold water...
Macron is an honoary prince by virtue of a title that automatically comes with being president of France for the duration of tenure.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Some will call it conspiracy theory,just like they did in the time of the FLOOD.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by tyup(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
BafanaBafana:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
byinks:
Unless you can prove that Donald is a prince and not just European...your no 7 doesn't hold water...
Macron is an honoary prince by virtue of a title that automatically comes with being president of France for the duration of tenure.
CALM DOWN.I JUST SHOWED YOU BIBLE VERSES.IS IT COINCIDENCE MY SISTER.I'm on my toes everyday because of what i noticed from the bible.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
tyup:

grin grin
Funny,but NO!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
Do you ever wondered why a supreme court judge died a month to the election?These judges will eventually follow him.
2. Joe Biden will loose. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.

Please check yourself into the mental hospital nearest to you, now, before it's too late

14 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by tyup(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
Funny,but NO!

Well I can't really say to either counter or support ur claim

But an Anti Christ would not spend most of his time in the office speaking out for Christians and even hitting it at Buhari point blank

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
tyup:

Well I can't really say to either counter or support ur claim

But an Anti Christ would not spend most of his time in the office speaking out for Christians and even hitting it at Buhari point blank
He speaks out so you support him.In a bible passage it says "If i were possible for the very elect to be deceived."
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by tyup(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
He speaks out so you support him.In a bible passage it says "If i were possible for the very elect to be deceived."

And the hatred he gets from virtually everyone?? Cuz if he's anti Christ (in other words the Devil's main man) he'll be doing his Master's bidding thus supporting Gay's, abortion, trans n stuffs related
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by fykes(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donald trump is a con man...a narcissistic ego driven small man who like every of his kind has lived too much in his own world that he denies reality and his reactions to losing an election is proof that he is no more a christian than a toddler is an adult. His ego built world has crumpled and like every conman when they are have been unravelled, he's clutching at straws fearing the inevitable naked dance..

He won't win Nada!! And please go read the book of Daniels again.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rossniti: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
tyup:

And the hatred he gets from virtually everyone?? Cuz if he's anti Christ (in other words the Devil's main man) he'll be doing his Master's bidding thus supporting Gay's, abortion, trans n stuffs related

Trump exemplifies and personifies selfishness and narcissism, not ideological issues.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by tyup(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
rossniti:

Trump exemplifies and personifies selfishness and narcissism, not ideological issues.

Alright then
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
Do you ever wondered why a supreme court judge died a month to the election?These judges will eventually follow him.
2. Joe Biden will loose. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.

What is this one saying? Why do you like to disgrace yourself?

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
tyup:

I like him personally untill i started reading the book of Daniel.At a point i wish im even wrong.I followed him religiously before reading Daniel and revelation.My concern is about my soul and people around me.If im supporting him politically it doesnt mean im going to HELL.I only want everybody to be on our toes.2020 can be funny.we are already in the 70th week of Daniel.On my facebook,i like a lot of his post,but End time things keep making me to be on my toes like never before.I WISH HE IS THE PRESIDENT WITHOUT BEEN THE ANTI-CHRIST.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

What is this one saying? Why do you like to disgrace yourself?
Bro NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
No bro.All na set up for the grand finale.

Did you have another supreme Court that is different from the ones striking out Trump cases?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

Did you have another supreme Court that is different from the ones striking out Trump cases?
JUST BE UPDATED ON NEWS.IM 100% UPDATED.The overall cases are still pending with 17 states now coming forward.I dont argue what i dont know.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
JUST BE UPDATED ON NEWS.IM 100% UPDATED.The overall cases are still pending with 17 states now coming forward.I dont argue what i dont know.

Hahaha. All 35 cases dismissed at the lower court. Nevada, Georgia and PA supreme Court dismissed Trump cases. What else again. If you are appointed a supreme Court Justice, is this how you will pass your judgement? Somebody claiming victory or fraud without any tangible proof trying hard to cancel black Americans vote you are telling us one story. If you truly follow the news, you won't waste your precious time believing Trump dead cases.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
BafanaBafana:

And you think that's the proper way to dismiss a case? If this happened in Nigeria we will be crying foul. You don't have to like Trump but it is very clear that democrat activist judges in those swing states are blinded by hate for Trump so much so that they conclude on the merit of cases before hearing them
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

The apex court in each state in US is also called supreme court (more like our state high court)
This should not be confused with SCOTUS which is the national supreme court.

This US election is not yet uhuru as I see it. It might be decided by congressional vote in the end

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by helinues: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Op reporting from Upper Iweka bridge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greater Port Harcourt / Ondo Ex-speaker, Victor Olabintan Kidnapped In Abuja / Nigeria Emerges New Chair Of Gulf Of Guinea Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.