Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? (56878 Views)

Who Is Ismail Mustapha A.k.a Mompha? See His Wife & Kids / Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by YoungAncient1: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Help me ask them o. The moment fans realize that once a man is married, his wife and kids become his first family and priority the better for them. Stop hating on Peter because he chose to protect his immediate territory.

Siblings, parents, relatives are very important, but to a married man, there's an accommodation for each in his heart.

Wife - Children - Family.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by SocialJustice: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

You're full of sh*t! Duty? If a junior one disrespects or continues to disrespect me as an elder, it is not my duty to apologize to him or her, it is not my duty to bring him or her closer, your mentality is whack! It is the reason many youths today lack manners and proper training, all in the name of keeping family together, elder must call monkey, uncle? In Yorubaland elder never apologizes to junior ones, it's a taboo but since they are SE or SS, I guess rubbish is allowed.
I was waiting for you to confirm my suspicion that you're from a dysfunctional family.

Have a nice day.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Where did you get this stupid statistics from? undecided

Check ur family, at least two people are hardly talk to each other. Go to extended and check it as well.

If you don't see, its either you are teenager or you are blind

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by samsongbemisola(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
greymiles:

That’s because an afonja got between them
Those people are deadly
That is a childish statement. Brothers killing each other is it because of afonja? whenever money is involve brother tends to break. don't be tribalistic
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Decryptor(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Peter Okoye always yarning trash!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by abbey621(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
I was waiting for you to confirm my suspicion that you're from a dysfunctional family.

Have a nice day.

Oh a dysfuntional family is one with parents married for over 38 years, with siblings respecting one another and younger one respecting the elder sibling even tho the age difference is just 2-3 years? Pray that in your life you enjoy such dysfunction.....PEACE!
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

Death doesn't dissolve lineage. Death builds up lineage into hierarchy that can be traced as the case even in Bible.

Which mean you are contradicting urself.

Will wive won't become part of linage? How they want to talk about ur dad lineage without mentioning his mum? Was is mum not a wife?

You own mother, is she not part of ur linage? Is she not a wife ?

If you as a person doesn't see ur wife as ur part and parcel, you won't experience peace o,
Your wife is number one before anybody.

You guy should think deeply b4 writing on public forum pls.

If you think you knw how to talk, several people knw how to read between the lines o

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by classicfrank4u(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Check ur family, at least two people are hardly talk to each other. Go to extended and check it as well.

If you don't see, its either you are teenager or you are blind

Oga stop using what's happening in your family to give statistics..
Yh I know such things happen in some families,but very few.. 2 out 10
Unless you're talking of extended family which is a different case..
We're talking of a nuclear family just like their psquare

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by SocialJustice: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

Oh a dysfuntional family is one with parents married for over 38 years, with siblings respecting one another and younger one respecting the elder sibling even tho the age difference is just 2-3 years? Pray that in your life you enjoy such dysfunction.....PEACE!
This is the Internet, you can always tell lies to save face. It changes nothing.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by olaboy001(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:

Serious shocked?

You mean one of the wife is Yeruba?
No wonder, now I understand

Dust dey your brain

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Emyogalanya: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
If these guys want to make up they should do so and stop bringing us into it. They want to start sounding like our regular politicians. Making it look as if its people that is begging them to settle. I'm 100% certain that 90% of those asking them to settle also have unsettled issues in thier own lives. this is what happens when you lose a good mother if their mother was around all this won't be happening.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ceeceeuwa: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

What led to this argument was somebody who said that marriage bond is superior to sibling bond and in this case twin-sibling bond. My stand is sibling bond is implicitly superior.
How will you feel if your wife choose her family over you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by evans4luv: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is becoming a triangle o
almost a hexagon issue bro
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by simbrixton2: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Sis!!! I saw one that would always say it is a waste of resources paying bride price for non-virgin Nigerian females on a thread, he was seriously defending the exorbitant marriage list in South East. In his words “Igbo girls are gold and men from other regions should leave them alone”.

Hard life... grin
toh but a woman shamed another woman recently for being childless women hate u guys and see u pipo as weak
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
classicfrank4u:

You are a teenager, your dad and ur mum will understand better, when you guys grow to 35 -50, you will understand it better.
Bye

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
This is the Internet, you can always tell lies to save face. It changes nothing.

The likes of you are not worth lying to, you're a nobody. It's 10AM over here and I just got to the office, I'll use the rest of my day mingling with sane people!
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by writetopoker2: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
olaboy001:

Dust dey your brain

Chalk dey ur own brain.
Onye ara
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by classicfrank4u(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

You are a teenager, your dad and ur mum will understand better, when you guys grow to 35 -50, you will understand it better.
Bye

You better go and resolve issues with your siblings if you have any...
Stop using "it happens in other families" to make yourself feel better.
Bye!
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Psqure and Jude were once close and cordial, now strife sets in, you too, when you and ur other blood siblings grow to certain ages, you will understand what they call, strife!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by olaboy001(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:

Chalk dey ur own brain.
Onye ara

Oloriburuku.. When Paul dey enjoy Lola's wealth before fame unah forget say she be yoruba.. Peter is not ungrateful to Lola that's why he married her
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

How will you feel if your wife choose her family over you?

A woman marries into the man's heart and household to add to the man's family lineage. So she has no business choosing the family she left over the family she joined. If my wife is so DAFT as to choose her family over me, then there is no marriage. She moves back to her family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by SocialJustice: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

The likes of you are not worth lying to, you're a nobody. It's 10AM over here and I just got to the office, I'll use the rest of my day mingling with sane people!
Mr. Somebody, who asked you? Who cares if your time is 10am?

Run along.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Which mean you are contradicting urself.

Will wive won't become part of linage? How they want to talk about ur dad lineage without mentioning his mum? Was is mum not a wife?

You own mother is not part of ur linage? Is she not a wife ?

If you as a person doesn't see ur wife as ur part and parcel, you won't experience peace o,
Your wife is number one before anybody.

You guy should think deeply b4 writing on public forum pls.

If you think you knw how to talk, several people knw how to read between the lines o
Family lineages are patriarchal. A wife joins the man's family to help the man create his own branch of the lineage. It is NEVER vice versa.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by DexterousOne(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

He made sense here. The only people angry he didn’t chase his wife (Lola) and stick to Psq are;

1)Red pillers- these ones are angry a man LOVES his wife.

2)Tribal warlords- These ones are angry the said wife is Yoruba.

The confused people in this whole drama would be Yoruba redpillers. They really want to uphold the bro-code, but their sister’s happiness is at stake here. So, for the Oduduwa people, they will pick Lola over the brotherhood.

I have seen guys who call NIGERIAN girls olosho, turn Voltron when you say IGBO girls are oloshos. It is really easy to get rational responses from Nigerians. Just throw in a little of everything; religion, gender and tribe- sit back and relass.

Allow MrP be. cheesy

Lmao
This your post here don make me laugh scatter
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by DMerciful(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
This babe too wise......nor oppress your guy with too much sense o grin
pocohantas:

He made sense here. The only people angry he didn’t chase his wife (Lola) and stick to Psq are;

The confused people in this whole drama would be Yoruba redpillers. They really want to uphold the bro-code, but their sister’s happiness is at stake here. So, for the Oduduwa people, they will pick Lola over the brotherhood.

I have seen guys who call NIGERIAN girls olosho, turn Voltron when you say IGBO girls are oloshos. It is really easy to get rational responses from Nigerians. Just throw in a little of everything; religion, gender and tribe- sit back and relass.

Allow MrP be. cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by angelfallz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Thank you my brother smiley

Lol, how is marriage a blood covenant?
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Temysteve(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
envoymedia:
'Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Please My Wife And Children Are They The Water Or Zobo?' - Peter Okoye Asks Fans Asking Him To Settle With His Brothers

Peter Okoye has asked his fans to get used to the fact that he and his brothers, Paul Okoye and Jude Okoye, are no longer in a good relationship and that the music group, PSquare, is no longer in existence, IgbereTV reports.

The feud between the brothers came to the front-burner on their birthday, November 18, when Peter's wife, Lola, took to her Instagram page to appeal to Peter and Paul to let their issues slide and make peace with themselves.

Paul Okoye didn't take her post lightly as he went on his Instastories to attack her, accusing her of not making any effort to reconcile them but instead taking to social media whenever it is their birthday, to make an appeal for them to settle their differences.

In a post shared on his Instagram page this morning, Peter addressed the concerns of his fans who have made several appeals for him to settle with his brothers and for the music group, Psquare to come back together. He opined that they should get used to the breakup as nothing lasts forever.

Regarding those who always mention that ''blood is thicker than water', the singer wondered if his wife and children have ''water and zobo'' in their system.

His post reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInHnafFnd1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

hope naira Marley and Davido wey dey bark don here, he don say no more psauare, so that's all. if you love peter listen to his music, So as Paul.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by angelfallz(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
By trying to bring down a group, you spoilt what you were trying to say. SMH

pocohantas:

Allow MrP be. cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Temysteve(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is high time Nigerians let these brothers be.

It is a pity people don’t know that the blood in the twins has been watered down

Na by force to square the P?
Maybe they should cube the "P"

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ceeceeuwa: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

A woman marries into the man's heart and household to add to the man's family lineage. So she has no business choosing the family she left over the family she joined. If my wife is so DAFT as to choose her family over me, then there is no marriage. She moves back to her family.
You see! You are speaking with two sides of the mouth. Didn't you consider that when you said sibling bond is stronger than marital bond. Refer to your post! What if your wife was a twin, and she chooses her twin over you her husband?
Or is there an exception because she is a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by superior1: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

Brothers could kill brother but it doesn't destroy the bond. Parents may abandon children but at certain spiritual exercise, the parental names will be needed to connect the child as a offspring to the origin/cradle because it is what it is.

Ok. I hear you
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:
On a serious note this is not igbotic

Igbo hate washing their dirty linings in the public, especially for non Igbo's to involve, not to talk of twins brothers.

I know they will reconcile someday

But unfortunately, it's the Igbos that are always castigating Peter. He has made his choice of wife and it's his cup of nescafe.

They should let the guy be naw!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.