Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,527 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? (56831 Views)

Who Is Ismail Mustapha A.k.a Mompha? See His Wife & Kids / Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by pocohantas(f): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Klass99:

This girl sha, lol grin.

You meant irrational responses in that whole mix of religion, gender and tribe NOT rational, right?

Cos I'm reading it one way in my own mind.

Ehnehn! I meant RATIONAL tongue. I was shocked to see certain monikers agreeing that Lola (a woman) has done nothing wrong apart from being loved by her husband. Quite rational if you ask me... cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by harmony75: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
this is just terrible.. life is too short to be unhappy! I pray almighty God to take control ���
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Klass99(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by simbrixton2: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Klass99:

I understood better after I saw another post where you said something about, one dude defending igbo bride price while previously saying non virgin Nigerian females weren't worth a bride price. cheesy
there is no confusion dere men priortise their nationality over their views on feminism
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
sammirano:
Two stupid igbos doing what they know how to do best. Vain pride, na their type they follow them. Dogs
na your papa be dog.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by sammirano: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
theForth:
na your papa be dog.

Basta×rd, Am not suprised when you wake your father with kick on bed. Oloriburuku, omo iran kiran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
sammirano:

Basta×rd, Am not suprised when you wake your father with kick on bed. Oloriburuku, omo iran kiran.
na your father be olori buruku, idiot.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by emonis88: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
djon78:

Actually when a man marries
His first family is his wife and children
Before anyone else

But the wisdom is for a man to marry a woman who relates well with his family and also his family accepting the wife

This has been a very big problem for many families
Marriage brings a kind of rift
Either from the relatives or the wife
Learning how to manage it is wisdom
my guy u get mouth! dat management dat we dey talk about na im b d koko. because woman go make am really difficult for u o! cus she il always remind u dat her n d children r ur first priority, she is right o! but make e come to her own family u il not b first priority again o! after d kids na her siblings o!
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by sammirano: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
theForth:
na your father be olori buruku, idiot.

You are a lost cause, and that explains the uselessness of your kind.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
sammirano:

You are a lost cause, and that explains the uselessness of your kind.
you're The one who's useless for referring to an entire tribe as dogs, na you and your entire family be dogs.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by sammirano: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
theForth:
you're The one who's useless for referring to an entire tribe as dogs, na you and your entire family be dogs.

Its an honest review of the way you behave. And you still justify it. You re irredeemable and your opionion is worthless as you lack the mental capacity to analyse statement. Get education. Olodo
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by strongguy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
The only thing I see is pride bringing them down.
Leave them and face your own life struggles.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by chozzy: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
All of this is on Jude for failing to keep this family united. Dude is a selfish walking failure.

I watched Jude's interview with Tunde Ednut on YouTube
He revealed that he has two older brothers before him and asked why they too are not intervening.

Peter's case is spiritual
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by pacespot(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
They should keep their family affair off social media a bit to let wind of time blow calm to it.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by djon78(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
emonis88:

my guy u get mouth! dat management dat we dey talk about na im b d koko. because woman go make am really difficult for u o! cus she il always remind u dat her n d children r ur first priority, she is right o! but make e come to her own family u il not b first priority again o! after d kids na her siblings o!

Like I said it needs wisdom to manage this issues.
It's not every woman that behaves the way you talked.
Some women come in and get along well with her in laws
Some the in law's no go use eyes see the woman despite all she does to please them

The wisdom is in the man ensuring his madam respects his people and also his people accepting his madam

There are men that have handled the situation well, so they have peace. While some allowed the issue to degenerate.

It's all about wisdom
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by deebrain(m): 4:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Only God can forgive this generation.

Yes Psquare as a music duo may be gone as nothing lasts forever.

But that twins are now mortal enemies, not even in talking terms, is wrong. Totally.

You see, money, success, that your gra gra is not everything.

Been there for people-- you will be amazed--- been there for even those you think are your enemies, MATTERS SO MUCH.

Personal experience. Never ever allow your personal disagreements spoil relationship. Let there be that small open channel.

You never might know.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by 808wright: 4:34am On Dec 11, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Una headache.

This Guy too brag ..na so we dey Inside Moscow underground FCT Mr P. Storm there with Switch and the rest... DJ Swipe music..begin play Psquare's songs nonstop. Fans got emotional
Effex order 4 mic..I grab mic give am.. Effex com announce say Peter dey here so...after cheering and clapping..every body stop dance kon begin feel emotional when dj play me & my Brother ehh by Psquare again ..effex kon ask say how many of uuu wants Psquare back together all of us shout raise hands up... Omo the Niggaa no send us self. he just. Play deaf dey sip him brandy jejely next thing na balling out ooo.. No even to comment self ...we the fans just stand feeling like fools after dj stop music expecting Peter to talk... I really felt bad that day...
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Chidoxp: 4:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Hahahaha funny right I have twins in my home when ever they act like this I use to ask them only one ? . I say to them if ur brother is no more ie ( dead) please I hope u feel the same way you feel now they will keep giving me an answer that deferent from what I asked them so Peter keep that ur ego away and think about my ? Life is beautiful. If loose ur brother u will understand who really love or care for u but I didn't say ur wife don't but remember when u where at the age of 6 to 18 what you did together as twins I believe u understand what I mean
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by mruwaifo(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2020
With almost two decades of living in the limelight these boys are yet to rid themselves of the village they come from .
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by SocialJustice: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2020
chozzy:

I watched Jude's interview with Tunde Ednut on YouTube
He revealed that he has two older brothers before him and asked why they too are not intervening.

Peter's case is spiritual
Well I have never bothered following the case closely. It is just a shame that materialism could separate identical twins. That bond should be unbreakable. I really hope they resolve their differences at some point.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2020
He should learn to ignore stupid fans and concentrate on his wife and children. There are time staying separate from some family members is better.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
808wright:

This Guy too brag ..na so we dey Inside Moscow underground FCT Mr P. Storm there with Switch and the rest... DJ Swipe music..begin play Psquare's songs nonstop. Fans got emotional
Effex order 4 mic..I grab mic give am.. Effex com announce say Peter dey here so...after cheering and clapping..every body stop dance kon begin feel emotional when dj play me & my Brother ehh by Psquare again ..effex kon ask say how many of uuu wants Psquare back together all of us shout raise hands up... Omo the Niggaa no send us self. he just. Play deaf dey sip him brandy jejely next thing na balling out ooo.. No even to comment self ...we the fans just stand feeling like fools after dj stop music expecting Peter to talk... I really felt bad that day...

He that wears a shoe knows were the shoe pinches, he knows what best for him not fans. next time nor chok mouth for their family matter.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by UCHIHAmask: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

He made sense here. The only people angry he didn’t chase his wife (Lola) and stick to Psq are;

1)Red pillers- these ones are angry a man LOVES his wife.

2)Tribal warlords- These ones are angry the said wife is Yoruba.

The confused people in this whole drama would be Yoruba redpillers. They really want to uphold the bro-code, but their sister’s happiness is at stake here. So, for the Oduduwa people, they will pick Lola over the brotherhood.

I have seen guys who call NIGERIAN girls olosho, turn Voltron when you say IGBO girls are oloshos. It is really easy to get rational responses from Nigerians. Just throw in a little of everything; religion, gender and tribe- sit back and relass.

Allow MrP be. cheesy

you clearly misunderstood the noble definition and sublime intention of redpill.....is it that you are intentionally being myopic and unintelligent because of your gender or is it the wrong perception you got from misguided nairaland toxic men on the definition of redpill.....
redpill is not against caring for a wife,afterall after a mother she comes....
redpill guides men against any form of manipulation from female folks,it grants them power to see reality,it teaches control of emotions,tells when to be harsh,blunt or nice......,using redpill for negativity alone is subject to human behaviour,although redpill allows men to play impulsive undeserving ladies,it doesn't promote toxicity to a wife,after all it is redpill that gave such a man the ability to find a truly worthy partner...
redpillers with a strong goal(APHAS),are the dream partner of every normal woman...
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Successfulben: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2020
envoymedia:
'Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Please My Wife And Children Are They The Water Or Zobo?' - Peter Okoye Asks Fans Asking Him To Settle With His Brothers

Peter Okoye has asked his fans to get used to the fact that he and his brothers, Paul Okoye and Jude Okoye, are no longer in a good relationship and that the music group, PSquare, is no longer in existence, IgbereTV reports.

The feud between the brothers came to the front-burner on their birthday, November 18, when Peter's wife, Lola, took to her Instagram page to appeal to Peter and Paul to let their issues slide and make peace with themselves.

Paul Okoye didn't take her post lightly as he went on his Instastories to attack her, accusing her of not making any effort to reconcile them but instead taking to social media whenever it is their birthday, to make an appeal for them to settle their differences.

In a post shared on his Instagram page this morning, Peter addressed the concerns of his fans who have made several appeals for him to settle with his brothers and for the music group, Psquare to come back together. He opined that they should get used to the breakup as nothing lasts forever.

Regarding those who always mention that ''blood is thicker than water', the singer wondered if his wife and children have ''water and zobo'' in their system.

His post reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInHnafFnd1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rudeboy we know, psquare we know, mrp who are you?
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by tammie24: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

He made sense here. The only people angry he didn’t chase his wife (Lola) and stick to Psq are;

1)Red pillers- these ones are angry a man LOVES his wife.

2)Tribal warlords- These ones are angry the said wife is Yoruba.

The confused people in this whole drama would be Yoruba redpillers. They really want to uphold the bro-code, but their sister’s happiness is at stake here. So, for the Oduduwa people, they will pick Lola over the brotherhood.

I have seen guys who call NIGERIAN girls olosho, turn Voltron when you say IGBO girls are oloshos. It is really easy to get rational responses from Nigerians. Just throw in a little of everything; religion, gender and tribe- sit back and relass.

Allow MrP be. cheesy

apt
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by DonroxyII: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
vibre:
Dem don use kayanmata get this one. 'Wash put' no fit do this kind strong work
Omoh LHay, you would have preferred he left his kids and wife to be dancing while paul his singing and jude making money ....

Peter made the right choice to abandon Psquare ... I still listen to both Peter and paul !
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by vibre: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Omoh LHay, you would have preferred he left his kids and wife to be dancing while paul his singing and jude making money ....

Peter made the right choice to abandon Psquare ... I still listen to both Peter and paul !
Omah lay is prison in uganda, go and settle your quarrel with him there. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.