Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 (44838 Views)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? / Avoid These 8 Common Investment Mistakes / 5 Investment Mistakes That Will Make You Broke - How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
ellajoe:
Forex oooooo
wetin do m
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
tradebot:
All are scammers. Be careful people
thy no know

That 1st and 2nd comment for this thread na scam
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Goco:
I was able to introduce a lot of people as a marketer with Oxford Group.
They invested in Oxford Real estate and Oxford Green farms.
The ones that invested in Real Estate will Collect both Capital and ROI in 12 months
The ones that invested in Agriculture will collect both Capital and ROI in 10months, 12months or 14 months depending on the what they picked.

I was happy when one of them called me to thank me for introducing him to it saying he knows he would have spent the N2M he had in the bank during Christmas but I met him in the bus and told him about it. He invested it in Real Estate hoping to collect 24.5% ROI plus capital in November this year.

Investment is good especially when you have money you don't plan on using immediately. Invest it.
SCAM
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
lamentor78:
All these listed are not investment
God bless you

I was just looking at dia refined osusu.

Apart from real estate others r crab
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Dejav: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not trying at all
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abujaexpress:
I made several errors losing over 2.5m Naira trying to move into Crypto trading. My eyes are opened now. I trade on crypto myself. I make use of globally trusted crypto exchanges like Binance and Remitano.

You don't need to trade crypto through third parties. You can do it yourself, starting little by little until you are matured at it. You can make a fortune in crypto trading. What it requires is avoid being greedy. When you invest 1 Naira and it gains 1 kobo, sell and watch market indicators to know when to buy and resell. The market is volatile, but it's ROI is mouthwatering. Trade with money you can afford to leave for long incase of down trends.

For Binance, you can learn the
tutorial:https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=40868298
For Remitano: https://remitano.com/btc/ng/join/2320813

Warning! Don't buy or sell crypto through third parties. You can only ask to be guided. The above Exchanges trade on Naira and you deposit and withdraw directly from and to your local bank account. Is that good.

Good luck
ur email
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
9japarrot:
Brief me a bit on it to know what platform is the money being made..

Sports trading!
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
abragr8:
Real estate Investment is the best in this year 2021.
We come together and contribute funds and build a project then sell. We share the profits based on each person's share.
With this, you could get interest rates that is atleast 100%.
And this is REAL Estate unlike those unreal investments. It is even better than investing in an ongoing estate project that wont even allocate land to you in the next 12 months.
Right now our target for 2021 is to build 3 Bungalows in LEKKI and sell them very fast. So we can share the profits. The target is N60m when you join, we add you to our group where all details are discussed on weekly basis.
this kind of investment with black man

Make una start hurting each other in future
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
BabaAroba:

You need financial freedom this year, Don't depend on your salary alone, Join our moving train on investment now CHYMALL
f9
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by 9japarrot: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok let's try and connect outside here so we can discuss more about it..

JayDaily:

Sports trading!

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ibraheem36:
The biggest Mistake I made in investment in 2020 was that it took me longer time to realize that chymall e-commerce is a nice business to venture in to because when you register you will have but not limited to the following benefits;

I. No capital lock up
ii. No compulsory purchasing/selling
iii. No compulsory referral
iv. Withdraw capital/profit every 10days to your bank account
v. Gain health products after Registration.
vi. In less than 8months you will recover all your capital through profit. Meanwhile, you can still withdraw your capital

Many to mention but a few. Meanwhile, you can WhatsApp me on 08160160718 for more enlightenment about the business. Thanks
u are a monkey

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Richdee1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
MONEY247:
I trade Forex..like a beast...... I am not going to show you my live account here....
But if you want me to trade for you... Pm me...
My WhatsApp no: 08162429698...
Pls no one should insult me oooo....
If I invest 5k, how much would be ma returns after 4 weeks?
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
MONEY247:
I trade Forex..like a beast......
I am not going to show you my live account here....

But if you want me to trade for you...
Pm me...

My WhatsApp no: 08162429698...

Pls no one should insult me oooo....
hahahaha
U are a thief
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
9japarrot:
Ok let's try and connect outside here so we can discuss more about it..

Zero907401Nine477

WhatzApp
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by BabaAroba: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
foxton:
It might end in tears.
No problem
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by BabaAroba: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
f9
Thank you
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Ignmakwe: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
The thing opened my eye self... All you need to make 22% profit monthly from forex is just 1 pip daily from EURUSD @ 1.00 lot. Simple thing that is 95% certain... Na wao

Please share more info on this bro....
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
springtech:

Your best bet is to diversify your investment.
If i were you i will keep 50% in mutual funds. Then invest 50% i.e 3.5m in crypto.
Buy BTC, ETC, DOGE, VET & TWT, DOT, INCH
I will do 500k each.
Then go to bed.

Alternatively, join a good pump group.
Get pump calls ahead of others. Make good money between 10-30 minutes or once you see appreciable profit (Good % increase from your entry point) sell off and be in profit.

This is smart work.

Dont u ever put all your cash in one place.
XRP comes to mind
Ur 500k go dey 50k now
Crypto is highly volatile and sweet too wen it click
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
sircrabo:
MBA Forex paid and is still paying people today. That they had a little glitch doesn't mean it is over for the company. When you visit an ATM to withdraw and the machine Isn't dispensing, does it mean the Bank has Collapsed?

Nigerians Panic too much panic kills investment businesses.

MBA business model is still intact andthe Forex market is still open to them. If any investor still fels bad about the delayed payment, rememberthe times you were paid without excuses.

I don't invest or work with them, but I understand what they went through. They suffered a draw down and need a little time to recover. We (forex traders) all experience such at one point in our trading careers.

If you don't understand, Pls ask questions and stop causing Panic
see them

Run oooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by millionboi2: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
sircrabo:
MBA Forex paid and is still paying people today. That they had a little glitch doesn't mean it is over for the company. When you visit an ATM to withdraw and the machine Isn't dispensing, does it mean the Bank has Collapsed?

Nigerians Panic too much panic kills investment businesses.

MBA business model is still intact andthe Forex market is still open to them. If any investor still fels bad about the delayed payment, rememberthe times you were paid without excuses.

I don't invest or work with them, but I understand what they went through. They suffered a draw down and need a little time to recover. We (forex traders) all experience such at one point in our trading careers.

If you don't understand, Pls ask questions and stop causing Panic
see them

Run o
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
I was called to invest in a container load cocaine, but i said NO! I should have and if I did, by now i would be richer that Al pacino.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Abujaexpress: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
9japarrot:
I will like your mentorship on it. How can I connect with you outside here?

inbox my email: teshiokhe@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Papichulostunne(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
showafrica:
MBA is people's nightmare this 2020. As they survived Coro everyone trusted them, hopefully they will make profit and settle everyone gradually. This is the time they need to prove they are into forex trading. There will be no more new investors so, they should trade the forex and pay everybody otherwise, they are scammers.

The thing opened my eye self... All you need to make 22% profit monthly from forex is just 1 pip daily from EURUSD @ 1.00 lot. Simple thing that is 95% certain... Na wao
Shed more light.. Can you do it yourself.. My money is tied them too
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Abujaexpress: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
ur email
teshiokhe@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by dapadawee: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
vexing:
This year has been a profitable year for me. I invested in the underlisted companies.
(1) mbatrades (forex)
(2) barafinance (forex)
(3) kenfarms (agric)
(4) farmfunded (agric)
(5) greeneagle (agric)
(6) foxy green (agric)
(7) farm4me (agric)
(cool Oxford group (real estate)

So far only greeneagle has defaulted in payment, while my my farmfunded and farm4me are yet to mature.
Master please teach me
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by aurorae1: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
michaellovaldo:

Seems like you own a company competing with longrich grin because we are talking about benefits we’ve enjoyed in our investments
You wan start argument,na me know Wetin I don benefit from longrich na wink

Don’t worry we will soon open our Lagos Factory
When we start production,the prices of the products will drop hopefully!

Meanwhile if you no like longrich,face your own company/investment grin

I have absolutely nothing against anyone, longrich the least. No need to get defensive. It's just the MLM business structure is one that I'm curious about, of course as with all MLMs the goal is to benefit those mostly at the top in Longrich's case the "stockists".
I'd ask though, if the people referral system stops, because upon getting to 15 tiers per person who started you'd have exhausted 7 billion people on earth, how do you intend to make more profit?
Just curious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by showafrica(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Papichulostunne:
Shed more light.. Can you do it yourself.. My money is tied them too

I am doing it on demo since i realized it. Just use demo, check where market is going with price action and trend line... Open trade at tokyo time, no stop loss or you can place the sl behind the trend line... Do it for one month and share ur result. Since i ve been doing it, never failed but 2k equity no be small money.. However, mba has all the money, i dont know why they gave up. Just 1 pip... 99% certainty

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by landproglobal: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
ogawisdom:
tongue

This real estate stuff can small investors get involved say with 500k n what is the ROI like? Please shed light

Money kept in bank is money wasted!

If you got fund in saving account particularly in “Naira” at this period of time am afraid it’s not a wise decision as your money is loosing value by by the day.

Why not lock up your Fund in our Land banking and save the value earning as much as 45% ROI in 12months and 20% in 6months with as low as 50k per unit.

Whether 100k or 10 million, you can now invest in luxury real estate with up to 50% ROI. Click link to find out more. https:///eMGmxfW
https:///eMGmxfW

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by haryomikun(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
showafrica:
MBA is people's nightmare this 2020. As they survived Coro everyone trusted them, hopefully they will make profit and settle everyone gradually. This is the time they need to prove they are into forex trading. There will be no more new investors so, they should trade the forex and pay everybody otherwise, they are scammers.

95% certain? And 95% of traders fail woefully in the markets lol.

Theoretically, with 0 spread, you’re right. However, when we factor in greed, you definitely won’t take profit with 1 pip gained.

Now back to reality, you have to contend with the spread/commission of the broker you use(typically 10 pips or more which means you have to go 11 pips in the right direction to make your $1 from your 1.00 lot) and swings in the market to the wrong direction, even when your analysis is correct.

If you’re serious about trading forex, head over to Babypips school to learn more sir. Getting 1% profit each Monday-Friday is like short scalping which becomes tiring very easily
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by alezzy13: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abiodunhezekiah:

Your point exactly?

I edited it so I can pass my own investment experience following your template for educational purposes.

Why are Nigerians like this?

I should write you a letter before editing your content to share my own experience

@bold, without referencing the original poster?

Guy what you did is barefaced wrong - plagiarism, never mind this is social media.

You took someone's work and passed it off as yours. In academic world it's a very serious offense.

The least you could have done was to acknowledge him, something like "just like another poster siad, I intend to. . ."

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashed / List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.