Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine (50344 Views)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by salbis(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nothing special about onions, I can cook or eat food without onions.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by yomalex(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abi Na
Check my signature for Reliable SMS Service
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by AuthentikMan(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
more onions to your kitchen instead of more money to your aza lol
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by chatinent: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What is happening to Stand up comedy?

These guys are also becoming skit comedians now

No more jokes to steal and reproduce.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Seyzcham91(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
dem no dey sell onion for your area abi why you go dey miss am undecided
Kenneygirl:
Chai I miss the smell of onion in my pot
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by babra19: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good news guys

For those traveling from Lagos to the East and Abuja this Christmas period, not to worry we at B. O. C. E Logistics will take you there.
With an affordable price.

Whatsapp us today on
0812 635 3950
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by poseidonsaiz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
If Na me, I go return the gesture.. kissIf Na me, I go return the gesture..
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by BlessedNuel: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lwkmd
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What is happening to Stand up comedy?

These guys are also becoming skit comedians now
Na dry joke dey fly from stand up comedians these days cheesy cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by hollah123: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Guy, calm down. It's just cruise.
We all know it's not as expensive as people portray it to be.
It's just a joke.
Don't give your self hypertension.
let me just see this as if u are transferring aggression

u go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Freemasonry: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
The box is just a promotional strategy for Papa Benji’s new album’Yabasi’.

Yabasi is the Igbo nomenclature for onions, and Basket Mouth is cleverly leveraging the scarcity of the commodity to promote his new body of work... and I think it’s really clever.
Go check out Papa Benji’s “Yabasi” and feel the dope vocals of Basket mouth and other featured artistes like phyno, Zoro, WC, illBliss, etc...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
ASIDE MR BEAN, NO COMEDIAN BORN OF A MAN OR WOMAN CAN MAKE ME LAUGH

Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Dreadlock69(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Another way to get high I'm learning
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by LadyMessi(f): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kenneygirl:

No nah, you can't be missing the smell of onions while am here. Ping me for your onions at affordable price.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Dreambeat: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yabasi is Onion in Igbo language.It think this is promotional
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Paulianfa(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
basket mouth is a stingy freaking comedian, what's an onion for?
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok now dats funny cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by moneyissweet(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
So what have you been cooking with ?

Kenneygirl:

Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Whitelookq: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
hollah123:
people are just clout chasing with this onion bullshit n it's annoying,onions isn't that expensive like people make it to b.

u can still get 4 small onions for 50 naira just imagine u decide to buy 1k own?
so are all these people telling us they can't afford 1k or they are just hyping thrash

were u de stay? My place that onion WA them be they put as bonus before Na 50naira. Normal small onion Na 100-150 depend on who de sell am. While big one small 200-250.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by simplelad(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
AM PLANNING TO GIFT THAT TO SOME PEOPLE ON CHRISTMAS EVE

Oga don't try it oooo. The people will backbite you so teyyyy you go Taya.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Odinaka00(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
And it made FP? Eish nairaland is becoming something else
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by iamJ(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fried peppered goat meat or cow meat or Turkey wing

That's a good playful gift, which kind mumu gift is this
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
rowland545:
This guys r d original comedians we have in this country ...they don't try very hard to be funny...they r just funny...

No b DAT rubbish were ayo makun abi nah A.Y b him name in d name of comedy sack moda fvcker I attended one of his shows ...he was just trying hard to impress us...but I like one thing about him...he's a good entrepreneur... He is good at making ....dats y u can say he's a successful comedian...but he's still wack though

It’s funny how poor jobless people insult the blood and sweat of the rich. So funny.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by cardoctor(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
He is a farmer anyway.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by hopexter(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2020
xpressionx:
I AM PLANNING TO GIFT THAT TO SOME PEOPLE ON CHRISTMAS EVE
grin

Make we exchange onions for garlic cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Jennifer89(f): 2:16am On Dec 11, 2020
hollah123:
people are just clout chasing with this onion bullshit n it's annoying,onions isn't that expensive like people make it to b.

u can still get 4 small onions for 50 naira just imagine u decide to buy 1k own?
so are all these people telling us they can't afford 1k or they are just hyping thrash

the 4 small onions you are talking about is like the size of an 'eyeball' e no dey taste for food.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by rowland545(m): 4:37am On Dec 11, 2020
nenyewrites:

It’s funny how poor jobless people insult the blood and sweat of the rich. So funny.
its more funny how stupid and useless people react to other people's criticism without failing to see it was an humble opinion, but u won't blame them...they r stupid and poor in thoughts...

Good morning anyway daddy rich
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by blesoh(f): 5:10am On Dec 11, 2020
hollah123:

Four for fifty naira where?
I bought three for one hundred naira yesterday
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by okomile(f): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Kenneygirl:

Use spring onions
You will thank me later

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.