Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? (7601 Views)

Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by talktrue1234: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Ekakamba:
I came across a post on a WhatsApp group which reads 'Even urgent 2k want to travel go Yankee'. Alotta guys were replying to the post with surprised emojis and memes; I kept reading through the chats to see if I will get a clue to what the earlier phrase means but lailai. It was recently that I get to know it's about girls/ladies/women asking boys/men for money (which in most cases is NGN2k and it's always needed urgently).

With the way I saw a lotta post on Social Media about 'Urgent 2k', I will assume it's a rampant phenomenon. Have never been asked for urgent 2k by a girl/lady/woman (above & below the 2k? yes! Urgent? No!)

For girls/ladies/women wey dey always ask: Wetin wuna dey use the urgent 2k for?
For boys/men: Wetin dem dey use the urgent 2k do?

Why Is The Need Always Urgent?

Genuine answers may trigger some men's philanthropic nature, who knows.

Most of them use it to buy sanitary pad and sometimes drug for themselves, it is nobody's fault.

I just don't like it that condom is cheap but sanitary pad isn't. Trust me if sanitary pads become cheaper in this country we will have lesser rates of underage prostitution and even premarital sex at large
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by Ekakamba: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

Most of them use it to buy sanitary pad and sometimes drug for themselves, it is nobody's fault.

I just don't like it that condom is cheap but sanitary pad isn't. Trust me if sanitary pads become cheaper in this country we will have lesser rates of underage prostitution and even premarital sex at large

Is pad not 400-500 again? Drugs for?

@the bolded, seriously? If it ain't nobody's fault, then they should go and hustle; better still I guess they have parents/relatives right?
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by Ekakamba: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Mention me on Wednesday biko.
Drsnives:

Okay boss
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by talktrue1234: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ekakamba:

Is pad not 400-500 again? Drugs for?

@the bolded, seriously? If it ain't nobody's fault, then they should go and hustle; better still I guess they have parents/relatives right?

Wow thought it's 1200 oo, I have been scammed lol
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by MissEfe(f): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
God bless u Ekakamba 4 helping others at dia times of needs. 2 all d hustler's out there dnt give up yet, keep pushing and motivating urself... Everything will be fine i due time by his grace. PRAY&BELIEVE
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by Drsnives(m): 4:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Ekakamba:
Mention me on Wednesday biko.

grin grin its Wednesday sir
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by Innobee99(m): 5:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Livescores:

renew by monthly accomodation, the previous one would be due in the coming days, 3 days time.
One urgent 2k crew spotted
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by c9a6s6h6boy(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2020
I love to be part of the family
Re: Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? by Drsnives(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
ekakamba bros na so you come take post me o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing / What Your Birth Month Says About You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.