Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos (3299 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos by DamnnNiggarr: 2:36am On Dec 11, 2020
This is awesome
Re: Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos by tit(f): 4:31am On Dec 11, 2020
so this is the biggest library in igboland?
i pity the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2020
tit:
so this is the biggest library in igboland?
i pity the Igbos
You are plan dumb, can you compare your state library to that of Anambra Anambra state have three state libraries one in Onitsha, another in Ogidi and Kenneth Dike central E-Library

I don't know when you dumb folks from west go get common sense, below is Awka Central E-Library

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Lagos State Governor Dies Of COVID-19 / How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo / Tinubu's - Eba, Garrri, Beans Dodo Hit Song- Cartoon Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.