Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) (43846 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Princedapace(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
victor2fresh:
All the sudden the assumed dead kidnappers are arrested again and being charged to court when I'm almost certain they will come out..

This country dun tire me, make una do donation for me to leave nau I don't want to stay again na by force..?

Go and read the story again. Not all were killed. Some escaped bro.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by mountmoriah(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Farki:
Well done o,
praise for trump
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by nedekid: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
These two fulanis looking clueless like their brother at the top? Are you sure they even know where they are?
Anyway, I thought the kidnappers was Evans.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
So many dull commenters. Its a kidnap ring. All of them have different roles na. They cant all be with the victim

3 Likes

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Festiko: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Someone should please tell these jokers that the report of the Americans said only one person fled with bullet wound. That report is more credible to me than this hogwash
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Anything to save face.

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Nicoddemus(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
And they even gave them sit to pose for selfie grin

Surely nothing will be done to them
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
where are the kidnappers?

where are they?!

angry

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by guy1234: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Police arrests a suspect in the south, his eyes will be swollen and there will be signs of physical abuse. Let the same police arrest a suspect up north, na VIP treatment dem dey get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Realdeals(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
They should hand them over to Tambuwal to negotiate with them.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Silentgenius(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Over sense they worry you. The Northern Elite benefits from the skewed system
Mokason288:
This are Fulani boys this case is already dead on arrival... I’m sure the case will be swept under the carpet as usual

ALIYU 23 , ALIYU 21 ... this kids are supposed to be in school... GEJ God almighty will continue blessing you... you sincerely tried helping this dead northerners

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ayemileto:
I thought the US special forces killed all the kidnappers - except one. grin
NIGERIA & LAI MOHAMMED brought them back to Life, so that they can undermine the US grin grin
NIGERIA'S special forces caught the real meat while the US rescued its Chaff.. grin grin
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by chaloskyx: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
PEOPLE THAT NIGERIA POLICE WOULD SET FREE SOON NIGERIA IS A LAWLESS COUNTRY WHEN ITS POLICE FORCE PARADE THEMSELVES AS ARMROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS IN THE NIGHT
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by rowland545(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
This might be a lie...Lord knows I don't trust d npf.

And d story sounds made up
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by brodalikeme(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
21years and 23years The whole country has now become the victim of the devilish almajiri systems.

Look at their faces, zero remorse. No hand cuffs, they were even given sits.

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Rickbronz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
why engage in such nefarious activities when you can put such efforts into something productive and beneficial for you and your entire family
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
scape goats
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:
This are Fulani boys this case is already dead on arrival... I’m sure the case will be swept under the carpet as usual

ALIYU 23 , ALIYU 21 ... this kids are supposed to be in school... GEJ God almvighty will continue blessing you... you sincerely tried helping this dead northerners

HMMMMMM.

YOU MADE NO SENSE
AGE 21 AND 23 SHOULD BE GRADUATES
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THEY SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL.

BASIC AGE FOR UNI ENTRY IS 16

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by babtoundey(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
It's really painful to see resourceful youth lost into the world of crime and irrelevant ventures due to the selfishness of our politicians.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fulani boys are really holding this nation to ransom
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=Mokason288 post=96934475]This are Fulani boys this case is already dead on arrival... I’m sure the case will be swept under the carpet as usual

ALIYU 23 , ALIYU 21 ... this kids are supposed to be in school... GEJ God almvighty will continue blessing you... you sincerely tried helping this dead northerners

HMMMMMM.

YOU MADE NO SENSE
AGE 21 AND 23 SHOULD BE GRADUATES
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THEY SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL.

BASIC AGE FOR UNI ENTRY IS 16
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Buffalo2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:
The original story reported that all the kidnappers were killed. Where did the NPF resurrect corpses from?
I wonder oo
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
They even sat on a chair .. if na Southerners, na ground them go sit.. with better handcuff and their weapons dropped next to them.. Tribalism at the brim
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Mokason288(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
PAWG:
The one on the right isn’t more than 18
I live in the North those people don’t feed well so they usually have stunted growth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Okuda(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:
The original story reported that all the kidnappers were killed. Where did the NPF resurrect corpses from?

i trie oooo
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Mokason288(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=96936158][/quote]
What is the age to leave high school? Ode
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by chrisbizplanner: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Publicity stunt,police will definitely release them.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin
meobizy:
you are smart
These idiots will keep fooling themselves
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by knaikky(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Because they are Fulani, them relax for chair.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Jonathan39: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
If the kidnapping going on the North was happening in the East, only God knows what the media will be saying by now.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Maski87: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
They just go capture 2 almajiri boys say na them kidnap American, small boys no dey do this kind job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out / Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.