Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) (43856 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by amc: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:
This are Fulani boys this case is already dead on arrival , just see how they are seated comfortably undecided.... This case will be swept under the carpet as usual

ALIYU 23 , ALIYU 21 ... this kids are supposed to be in school... GEJ God almighty will continue blessing you... you sincerely tried helping this dead northerners

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

And who do we thank for trying to help kidnappers from the South?
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Kcgeology: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Over sense dey worry ur comment. Thumbs up bro
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by blacknoir: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:
This are Fulani boys this case is already dead on arrival , just see how they are seated comfortably undecided.... This case will be swept under the carpet as usual

ALIYU 23 , ALIYU 21 ... this kids are supposed to be in school... GEJ God almighty will continue blessing you... you sincerely tried helping this dead northerners

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
True talk.the only reason the northerners are not speaking is because buhari is a Muslim,even if buhari carries a gun and starts to kill people they will still vote him if it were possible 4 him to seek reelection

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Michaelota: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin nigeria police are so fake, after us has freed there citizen over a month you are now coming with arrest of miscreants. SMH
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:
The original story reported that all the kidnappers were killed. Where did the NPF resurrect corpses from?
Useless police. the Seal team killed 8 of 9... police trying to score cheap points
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by OiOi: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:
The original story reported that all the kidnappers were killed. Where did the NPF resurrect corpses from?
they thought we have forgotten
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by prigoz(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you believe NPF, then you can believe that Buhari will make 1$=N1, even though the BMC crew believe so.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Vision3: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
.Over Sense

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by okayman4real(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Farki:
Well done o, better late than never. grin

By the way what happened to Tijani Balarabe the Captain who ordered soldiers to murder policemen and set the notorious kidnapper Wadume free? It's been over a year now and we haven't heard anything.
GOOD OF U BRO
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by alizma: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
victor2fresh:
All the sudden the assumed dead kidnappers are arrested again and being charged to court when I'm almost certain they will come out..

This country dun tire me, make una do donation for me to leave nau I don't want to stay again na by force..?
Make your family members donate na abi na so them poor reach? Na who tell you say all the kidnappers don die before?
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Murketeer: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=96936158][/quote]
Are u in this country or outside Nigeria ...You didn't factor in Jamb and ASUU ...nor be 9 months ASUU dey on strike so
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by IMASTEX: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tonyspecial:
They will soon be released
Release ke! It is a plot for America to request for them, at least they will be better off in an American cell than living in the north grin grin grin
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by oloshun(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
After Lai Mohammed na Nigerian police

You mean say Lai lie pass them? To me na the same. Wetin my see for their hand, even before the advent of SARS, bro no be here. Na American Govt save me.

fake news
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:

Oyel dey ya head jare
They just picked some random guys and gave them photo ops as criminals exec
Fear Naija Police
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by sunboy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
They probably released the real kidnappers and parading someone who stop food or 50 naira angry
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by bejeria101(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Stupid people!
The same kidnappers that 6 were killed and one escaped?

Oponu ni iya yin
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by ibinaboonline: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
No that's not what the original story said. It said the Seals cut down 13 of the 15 kidnappers. How did you even get 154 likes?
meobizy:
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Yus2020: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
stories
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by lomprico(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

are they Nigerians to start with?
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by akaahs(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
EXTRACTION....

OR...... THE BRAVE
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

my brother you said the right thing...GEJ built almajiri schools for them and they were shouting foul....do these boys even knw there real age?

but wait oo, initial reports says all were killed during the rescue operations or the Nigerian police won be like say dem dey work..lol

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by samuel1986(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Okortor:
Welcome development. Kudos to the police officers.

Kudos for arresting innocent poor Fulani's.
Nigerian police can lie even more that lie Mohamed.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by rasco2000me: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Since u capture them now let d govt rain them and commission them into Nigeria army , this is the best u can do for them
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by emmyN(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fake news. The original story as shared by the NPF on social media never said they were involved in kidnapping of the US nationals. Their profiles were brought to our notice because they are foreigners from Niger
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by kareemkamil(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na watch, complete lies
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by DennisEche(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
adecz:

sad sad sad

These local Fulani boys have tasted
criminality & love its taste.

For them, with Bubu in power, they can't
stop the criminality that gives them easy
money in the tens of millions.

The main problem is that, generally
the Fulani ethnicgroup are the laziest
group of human beingsin Nigeria. They
only traditionally productive ones are
the cattle rearers.

They don't go to school, they
don't learn any trade for survival,
generally live by plunder & a large
number of them are actually pagans.

Ask these one anything about religion &
you'll find that they don't know.
You are right sir, Hausa's are more religious than Fulani's

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
To be honest, even with AK49 these guys can't kidnap me. For wetin nah! I'll do surrender tactics but surprise them with an attack. May be it's my martial side that's deceiving me.... lol
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Okortor: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
What's your evidence to prove that they actually arrested a poor innocent fulani man? Pls let get our fact Right and always commend and encourage police officers whenever a good job is done. They can't be always bad as we think. Peace
samuel1986:

Kudos for arresting innocent poor Fulani's.
Nigerian police can lie even more that lie Mohamed.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
meobizy:
all the available kidnappers when US special forces arrived were neutralize, kidnappers need not appear in court, they should be summarily executed then this nonsense will stop.
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Mokason288(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

my brother you said the right thing...GET built almajiri schools for them and they were shouting foul....do these boys even knw there real age?

but wait oo, initial reports says all were killed during the rescue operations or the Nigerian police won be like say dem dey work..lol

My brother if you see how this aboki people have been attacking me because I told them the truth you will pity me Eziokwu
Re: Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
School?! At 21 and 23 yrs old?! These are grown men that should be working, own a business or at least started their own families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.