Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway (27581 Views)

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by AfonjaConehead: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:

Read the news... The attack didn't happen in a single day!

I know children of hate will be here to tell you how unsafe the whole of North is.

Let me disappoint you!

Out of 19 northern state and 16 core northern states.

Kaduna... Not even inside the cities but villages that is unsafe.

Zamfara and kastina villages...

Then Borno villages and forest!!

Not the whole 19 northern state that is unsafe.

Cos some brainless maggots can't stop stereotyping the whole north!

Mallam shut up, thank you, nagode

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
iampeterben:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/10/ganduje-laments-killing-of-16-kano-indigenes-on-abuja-kaduna-highway/

Useless Ango Abdullahi will not say anthing because it is Fulani doing the killing that is acceptable by him and other northern fools that call themselves leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by LastProphet: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:

Zulum was 100% percent right!!

When zulum speak out against the military and the government you'll all hail him.

But the moment he acknowledged the effort and success of buhari in the war against insurgency... He had automatically become an enemy.

The north is peaceful compare to how it was before the coming of Buhari... This is the bitter truth you lot don't want to hear.

Back then no single state was safe in the north including kano and Abuja.

Now in the whole of North East we only having Bokoharam in Borno villages that are close to the forest.

Adamawa that was once under Bokoharam is now free and doing well.

Yobe is now developing and growing stronger than ever before.

Gombe is now free and also fast developing.

Bauchi is free too and developing...

North east is now safe... And soon Borno villages will be set free.

The only security challenges in the north west is banditry in the villages of South Kaduna, Zamfara and kastina.

Apart from the 3 states I mentioned above... Other 16 northern states are safer than the East.

Thank you for reminding fools of the obvious fact

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by JoeEeL(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
I thought they were ipob

Abeg, you sabi when next MNK go come on air jare? I don miss the words of that sane "say-things-the-way-they-are" man.

I been dey hear say na Dec 12. How true?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
This northerners love the ongoing bloodshed

There's something their politicians are gaining from the spilling of defenceless and innocent people blood

There's something there

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by sevenhundred(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=

The only security challenges in the north west is banditry in the villages of South Kaduna, Zamfara and kastina.

Apart from the 3 states I mentioned above... Other 16 northern states are safer than the East. [/quote]before buhari do we have this challenge in the north west?
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by vertueptime: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
May elRufai be kidnapped so that a lasting solution will be found.

iampeterben:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/10/ganduje-laments-killing-of-16-kano-indigenes-on-abuja-kaduna-highway/
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by delishpot: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
They keep shedding crocodile tears and crocodile laments.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
JoeEeL:

Abeg, you sabi when next MNK go come on air jare? I don miss the words of that sane "say-things-the-way-they-are" man.

I been dey hear say na Dec 12. How true?
Saturday
7:30 pm

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by blacknp(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
kingi777:
Why are these kidnappers/Bandits along Kaduna-Abuja highway always released when caught? Why can't the state government engage the villagers/hunters along that route to work and assist the security agents?
What do they do with the so called security vote money?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by nedekid: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:

When zulum speak out against the military and the government you'll all hail him.

But the moment he acknowledged the effort and success of buhari in the war against insurgency... He had automatically become an enemy.

The north is peaceful compare to how it was before the coming of Buhari... This is the bitter truth you lot don't want to hear.

Now in the whole of North East we only having Bokoharam in Borno villages that are close to the forest.

Apart from the 3 states I mentioned above... Other 16 northern states are safer than the East.
Fantabulious!
May the current peace multiply and continue to reign in the NE.

9 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by HarunaWest(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:

Is Niger safe? is Kogi Safe? is Benue Safe?
is Plateau Safe?....Is North central safe?
Stop saying thrash Arrewa ahbeg. You barely travel so you won't know much.

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Gamesmart: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
But the Ganduchop go still ask for the 15% of all contracts of the state?
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by nedekid: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
truthfulparrot:
PMB refused to address Nigerians on the security challenge.
He refused to sack expired service chiefs.

He refused to address the National Assembly
The Northern governors said securityhas improved under PMB.

Lai Mohammed said Boko Haram has been technically defeated.

Sadly people are been killed like fowls on daily basis.
The Northern people are at the receiving end of this insecurity. They are being killed daily.

They are hungry

Yet they kept quite and refused to demand good governance from PMB.

I am being tempted to say, I cannot cry more than the bereaved but the human in me say: @Northern people lives matters.
Abeg leave them to enjoy their peace.
Call for election tomorrow and you will hear Sai baba. One of them here preaches about how their governors are better and how this administration has done better in security.
Pls do not cry more than the bereaved.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
UNAAA NEVER DIE FINISH... LET THEIR DEATHS CONTINUE ....WE AWAIT MORE...
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Princedapace:
The media is dead under Buhari. So many unreported death. It is a shame the media is this weak.

Why cry more than the bereaved? Don't they know what to do? I even expect more deaths on them.. Napier the deaths are coming through
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by jolyment: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:

I know children of hate will be here to tell you how unsafe the whole of North is.

Let me disappoint you!

Kidnapping is rampant in everywhere in Zamfara State not only the villages.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:

This is the reason why I said you can't cry more than the bereaved.. Oga no qualms at all.. MORE DEATHS FALL ON YOU ALL IN THE NORTH... ATLEAST YOU LOVE BLOOD SHEDDING IN THE NORTH AND AS SUCH GRUESOME DEATH SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR DWELLINGS

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

U understand! Whenever I talk about d hypocrisy in the north, some folks here would condemn me like kilode! I know these northerners. They don't reason like human being. The north's attachment to pmb is inconceivable. They don't see anything wrong under his administration. So if dem like let them all be wiped out completely.

AND SO SHALL THEY BE ALL WIPED OUT FROM TE SURFACE OF THE EARTH

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Acjohn:

Bros. Sharap. I said sharap.

I wonder what state in Nigeria you stay but where I stay in plateau state you can't go about with your phone normally again, many can't sleep with their eyes closed. Three days ago a dead body was retrieved from a gutter behind my house, not to talk about gidnapping and other things going on in many parts.
And you are telling me its better, I hope its doesnt happen to you like it happen an APC chieftain in Nasarawa state before you realize in your grave.
I have no personal greives against PMB, but I have never seen Nigeria and Nigerians this low in rule of law, economy and security. Yet you tell me that things are better.

Check out those in Jonathan, Obasanjo and Bubari cabinet and compare to see what Buhari has done to Nigeria because of Religion, tribe and ethnic group.

You better wake up because you are dreaming, that type of dream that your house will be on fire but you will be dreaming you are in an air conditioner. May you not wake up burnt or die in the fire

Pls don't bother about that guy.. HE IS PAID TO BE STUPID HERE

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Bbbwings: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:

Let me disappoint you!

It is your blood brothers being killed. Not our headache.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by berryPee(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oga if ONLY northerners will wake up from their slumber, be more religion tolerant, embrace education, learn a skill, forsake hypocrisy and hold their leaders accountable, Northern Nigeria will be the best part to live in this country.
Arrewa:

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by sayisayi(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Naija...where killings are diminished and turned into 3 points
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by cdcd76: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Gaskiya maganarka da sake.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by jay89(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2020
This incident did not happen as a result of attacked from bandit.
Rather, it was accident along Kaduna-Zaria Express road.

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Babaken(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

No problem enjoy your peace in peace with your people and stop complaining of the killing.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Gharnew112(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2020
longetivity:
na everywhere dey insecure for this corntree, RIP to dead

You people talk to much !! Haba !!
Cho! Cho!! Cho!!!
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:07am On Dec 11, 2020
ayzTIGER:
These people just dey die throwway like Christmas fowls. From Kano to Nassarawa to Maiduguri to Kaduna but the dirty terrorists they call leaders will deem it fit to come to the south and say nonsense. Foolish people
Ango Abdullahi is trying to turn violent death of arewa people on Igbo. God no go allow am. We have no business with violence on arewa. They need to check themselves well well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.