Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M (44903 Views)

Business Ï Can Start With 4m / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2020
sylve11:
If you can set up a mini restaurant in a good location, trust me, you are in for cash.............. cool

wow your uncle offer you what 4 million ? in Nigeria !

check very well he may be eyeing family land to sell ?

he is cheating you somewhere and using the money as a smoking screen ?

UNCLES!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by freshvine(f): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2020
I am a contractor, a vendor. I can give you 500k for every 4m in 2 months each time I get this particular supply.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by SocialJustice: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
If he sees you have a stable business plan in paper with due sustainability and detailed report he'll take you serious. Have a business consultant draw up business plans that outlines detailed operational concept for you

If you hire me, I'll draw up detailed business plan for a profitable business and you'll be glad we met. We can be assured of using just 3 Million and achieving 50% per annum
Lol money never come you don dey cut your share. Evil people. Which successful business do you run apart from writing business plans?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by FuckEveryday: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2020
mrsage:
I call it entry level Real Estate.

Short lets and shared accommodation is an untapped segment of the real estate Industry.

And you don't have to build a house from scratch to set up an apartment. It's all about creativity and a good plan.

My suggestion

Set up a good apartment and let it out as short lets to working class people in need of accommodation. The demand here is very huge.

You may choose set it up in form of a Hostel if you wish.

I can not reveal all the information and strategies here. It all boils down to creativity, good business sense and deep understanding of the market.

Wish you luck

Don't stress over this bruv, only people in Lagos(island) will understand the golden investment you're trying to pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by EmekaBlue(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2020
sylve11:
If you can set up a mini restaurant in a good location, trust me, you are in for cash.............. cool
Yes. Nigerians like food and eat too much

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by chloride6: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Memberclub:

It's want I do though.

Any reasons why don't support it?

Just isnt worth it anymore..

The rates are so low...

That in the long run na scam..
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by zoghys: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

Get yourself a freelance dubai visa, and help your future with that of your children. A word is enough for the wise, and in case you change your mind email me and I would put you through.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by vikkogg: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

If 15% monthly ROI isn't too small for you, hit me up on WhatsApp (contact is in my profile). On that 4M, you'll make 600k monthly. If you're not interested, no need to quote or mention me. Just read and move. Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Toosure70:
Stake 2 odds on bet9ja and thank me latter.
Bet9ja is not a business.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by DonTattaglia: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
telim:
4m is too small to start any reasonable business.

U are crazy..People like u never give someone hope as if u have up to a quarter of that in ur account..Add more money for him nah if it's too small for him to start a business.. Go and find out how much Dangote collected as loan from his uncle years ago and today his story is different. Abeg go and sit down, let's hear from people that can give one hope!!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Israelakowe: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Contact me and I will introduce you to a business that you invest part of the money (1.2m) to and get over 190k per month without any expenses and stress

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by ugofulfilled(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you will take my advice, go into sales of Building materials with emphasis on "Water Collectors" and it's accessories. Believe me it's a mega money business to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by xtervaganza(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
The only advise I'll give you is to explore by yourself.

Do t listen to people here tellin you about some stupid investments

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Bbbwings: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

Put it in the capital market. Though share price is on the high side put 2million in zenith . That is a cool 250k yearly 'almost forever'without you breaking a sweat. If you do that now,Around march you will be paid 200k
Put 1 million in the fixed income fund that will also net you about 70k yearly without breaking another sweat.. that means you will receive 35k in january.
Add the 200k you will recieve in march and the 35k with the remaining 1 million to start any buisness you fancy.
Dont start the buisness before March. Use that time to do feasibilty study.

4 million is like powder in thos buhari economy. Small wind, yansh don open o. angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Skseries: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

funny guy, u wey say ur plan post NYSC is to set up business, and u never had a list of business u will like to venture into? Like seriously? U sure u really have a plan or u just told the man that for saying sake.

Cus Na even from final year self u done suppose dey think of plan.

Anyways sha what do I know

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by lansha2006: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
If I were you, I will stick to Number 10 and build a business around it. Several skills to learn from, you dont need anyone to pinpoint which one. Google is your friend and will save you a lot. Your Educational background could guide your choice too
blackpanthar:

There is something called SWOT Analysis.... you need to do it for whatever area and business you choose.

This 2020 has been a year of reset... you need to set up a business that will thrive irrespective of lockdown or plandemic.

Let me give you a few...

1) FOOD PROCESSING or FOOD COOKING
2) Agric-tech( where you invEst in buying a farm and you get as little as 50% ROI in 5 months.
3) STOCKS or FOREX.... (well... this one is late because if you used 4M to buy dollar at the beginning of the lockdown, by now you would have more than 6M)
4) Land.. then you put it out for LEASE (this is big business if you are in an industrial area)
5) health kits too
6) tech (setting up a dating or earning or news website or app is huge business)
7) real estate
cool mobile printing press (a van that is converted to a mobile office and you can drive to campuses and print on a daily basis)... someone sold this business here on NL for 850k with gen and other stuff.
9) TRUCK business (this is a very big business because a company handles every other thing for you once you buy the truck at an installment of 1.5m)
10) YOU (why not learn skills that will make you so versatile for less than 500k and then use the 3.5 to establish yourself)

Now sit and think which one your personality can cope with. Then Launch. I wish you well bro

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by nigeriagospel(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just google vandera and get back to me, mind you if I ask you to send me a dime please don't. Start with just $500 first and thank me. The profit is small but constant and certain, my contact is on my signature. Good luck.

If I ask you to send me money please don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by waploger(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Yes. Nigerians like food and eat too much

DEM GO BUY FOOD CREDIT

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Elite247: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
My advise for you is to keep the money, look for where they sale electrical and electronics learn it for like 4 to 6 month, after then look for a good shop nice site, u start making money...

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Downey(f): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you can set up a poultry farm But l must be your secretary �

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Majestybaba92(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

use 6 months to learn how to cut hair then look for a location with high income earners to establish your barbershop
come back to thank me after starting up

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by beyondPen(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

There is something called SWOT Analysis.... you need to do it for whatever area and business you choose.

This 2020 has been a year of reset... you need to set up a business that will thrive irrespective of lockdown or plandemic.

Let me give you a few...

2) Agric-tech( where you invEst in buying a farm and you get as little as 50% ROI in 5 months.
3) STOCKS or FOREX.... (well... this one is late because if you used 4M to buy dollar at the beginning of the lockdown, by now you would have more than 6M)
4) Land.. then you put it out for LEASE (this is big business if you are in an industrial area)
5) health kits too
6) tech (setting up a dating or earning or news website or app is huge business)
7) real estate
cool mobile printing press (a van that is converted to a mobile office and you can drive to campuses and print on a daily basis)... someone sold this business here on NL for 850k with gen and other stuff.
9) TRUCK business (this is a very big business because a company handles every other thing for you once you buy the truck at an installment of 1.5m)
10) YOU (why not learn skills that will make you so versatile for less than 500k and then use the 3.5 to establish yourself)

Now sit and think which one your personality can cope with. Then Launch. I wish you well bro

There is wisdom here

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by King44(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

Let me give you a few...

5) health kits too
7) real estate

Agric is very lucrative. There is a certain part in the agricultural sector in which if you invest 2OOk he could make 800k per annum.

Agriculture, very reliable.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Topmaike007(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
folashade61707:
the health sector is the best place you can venture into presently as more and more people are getting sick now more than ever. You will definitely make a killing investing in health care products.
pls expanciate bro, I will like to know more pls
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Aguilar(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
go into sales of products (phones, laptops, e.t.c)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by jamalnation(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oga japaaaaa.
Europe or canda
9ja is f.ucked

6 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by waploger(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
chloride6:

Dont even try Uber...
Why?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by godumes: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Interstate bus logistics. Thank me later
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by kuonbe(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
me I will advice you to buy Toyota coaster bus. u can be driving it around Cms to okoko
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Samakus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

Invest 1m on CFx and be getting a return of 250k every month. Then use the remaining 3m to invest in other businesses.

Diversification is key

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Things That Happen When You're Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.