Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M (44899 Views)

Business Ï Can Start With 4m / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Amhappy(f): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
ugofulfilled:
If you will take my advice, go into sales of Building materials with emphasis on "Water Collectors" and it's accessories. Believe me it's a mega money business to do.

Sorry bro please what's Water collectors?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by alingo2013(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Poultry. And dog breeding
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
osuofia2:

drawing people to sin
we sin every day
atleast he isnt robbing people
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
bizzibodi:

Keep aside money to settle police everyday ooo!
normal
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Emiron(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
make I advice u go collect canada visa or even Europe make u japa sharp sharp no time

7 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by paix(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
musicproducer:
me if i have that amount i will start a ashawo house

beer food and sex

no time, i steal get am for mind

u come, watch ball, drink eat, n Bleep

oh 500 entering fee, so to limit too many people

contact me let start
Multipurpose, all in one.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
freshvine:
I am a contractor, a vendor. I can give you 500k for every 4m in 2 months each time I get this particular supply.
wat kind of vendor
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Pauladex(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Food is ready. Many pm fall on you.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Bbbwings: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Skseries:
funny guy, u wey say ur plan post NYSC is to set up business, and u never had a list of business u will like to venture into? Like seriously? U sure u really have a plan or u just told the man that for saying sake.

Cus Na even from final year self u done suppose dey think of plan.

Anyways sha what do I know
I tell you. He should read what i wrote above you.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
RioCarputo:
if its me I will just enroll for Lagos Business School and spent the 4m there after 2years walahi I won't spend less than a month before I get in the business and management unit with a start up salaries ranging from 1.2m and above.

you do find LBS graduate in Oil and gas sector, Multinational Consulting/accounting companies, Multinational Investment Banks etc. LBS the best post graduate school in Nigeria second best in Africa and top 30 in the recent world ranking.
Interesting i'll love to know more seriously.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Seunolad1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Memberclub:
Bet9ja shops or buy 2 uber cars for higher purchase
can 300k be enough for bet naija shop?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by wheezyoung(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Israelakowe:
Contact me and I will introduce you to a business that you invest part of the money (1.2m) to and get over 190k per month without any expenses and stress
run from this idea

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Masaudmuhammed: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
cool Start Selling Motorcycle and Trecycle SpearParts Dealership isza GOOD-BUSINESS.

INSHA ALLAH!!!

I wishes u all the best

[ IN GOD WE TRUSTED ]
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by dickson617(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira Car business! Thank me later

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
paix:
Multipurpose, all in one.
as in ehhh mega
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by austinofo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
koko3:
Go into Bakery or Egg Production.

I can send you the financial projections for free if you don't mind.

That would guide your actions while investing.

Cheers.

What exactly do you advice he be baking and can you send me this projection as well please?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by dickson617(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

Car business!

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Zdoh(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Ladylawyer(f): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Animal farming is a good area you might want to consider. I am not into it myself but I believe you cannot go wrong with everyday consumables. Locate any animal farm near you and do your research. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Uniquekriss(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Three great business ideas.
1. Go on an internship program in a pharmacy for 6months, get licensed and open a pharmacy/chemist, with 2m you'd have set up a nice pharmacy/chemist shop.
2. Go to a good location, with 5-800k u have a standard betting shop, it's a good business regardless of the economy, people would keep betting till Jesus comes.
3. You have a balance of @least 1.2m, look for a good location too, set up a restaurant, u don't need so much money on this, just make sure it's well sited,500k can take care of that and lastly, rent an apartment, furnish it to some extent then give your wardrobe a facelift. U don't have to concentrate all d resources on one line of business, thank me in six months.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by paix(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
musicproducer:
as in ehhh mega
You want to recoop your money in less than six months. A powerful ROI.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Bbbwings: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
cheesy[quote author=kennyflames post=96958216][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Yemighty2(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

Earn 50% of your money every 6days check my signature for more info
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by labamo07(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

Well, I can introduce you into mining of stones. With 3million, you can be sure of getting 20% (N600k) as your ROI. It’s an open business, no gimmicks.
If you are ready WhatsApp me on +971528342266
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by 2016easy2017: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Contact this brother. I think he should be I'm Lagos. jumiakongajiji@gmail.com
He once helped a friend of mine.hes very good and trustworthy. Trust me
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nicoswit(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
ugofulfilled:
If you will take my advice, go into sales of Building materials with emphasis on "Water Collectors" and it's accessories. Believe me it's a mega money business to do.
Plz bro...tell me more about the water collectors stuffs
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by RioCarputo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Interesting i'll love to know more seriously.
yea boss...that's it ..... that's a very good arena of investing. at the end you will get very high paying job and start up any business of your choice....

the thing is that there are so many jobs in Nigeria but the bsc/HND is saturated with so many applicants.... in a bid to secure a high paying job within a Short period of time people tends to invest in top quality certifications and programs.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

...na better uncle you get ooo.... Blessings fall on him
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by mattsvibes: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
FuckEveryday:

Don't stress over this bruv, only people in Lagos(island) will understand the golden investment you're trying to pass

With 4m
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

if you have 4 million and is young enough. Plan your exit from this country. Am Armageddon is coming and your business in Nigeria may not survive it. Leave make money and come back to die in your fatherland. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Bbbwings: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
vikkogg:

If 15% monthly ROI isn't too small for you, hit me up on WhatsApp (contact is in my profile). On that 4M, you'll make 600k monthly. If you're not interested, no need to quote or mention me. Just read and move. Thanks.
Thief. Dangote sef the struggle with 25%yearly

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by lovebless: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

You ought to have what you want to do in mind. Something you are passionate about. Get the required skill draw the business plan and look into it. But use 75% for the business and either you fixed 25% or invest in forex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.