Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M (44901 Views)

Business Ï Can Start With 4m / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by donlystra: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Use that money and prepare your paper and travel out of this country, life will be better.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by rooskii(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is The best advise ever,. RUNNNNN

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by adonainana: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emiron:
make I advice u go collect canada visa or even Europe make u japa sharp sharp no time

Japa sharp sharp, the ones who Japad 30 years ago, in a million years whether they stay abroad or not they can never be able to afford to give anyone 4 million naira like his uncle who stayed behind. A lot of people are making it in this Nigeria, hard to believe but they are

7 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by PropertyVendor(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
telim:
4m is too small to start any reasonable business.
Too small shocked.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by rooskii(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is the best advise ever. RUNNNNNNNN
SolarEdge:
From your post Op you don't have any prior business skills, no business experience also. 4 molla is not a small money at this time sir.. Business is not as easy as you may perceive it sir.
I'll give you my candid advise that may seem brutal.. Lol
1. Go for at least 12 months apprenticeship in any business you decide to venture into. It may look difficult but it's very possible.you will thank me later.
2. Beg your uncle to add 1M to that money and apply for a masters program in Germany, most of their schools are tuition free.. You only need about 10k euros in your block account which is your living expenses. To survive in business in Nigeria is not child's play. LEAVE NIGERIA SIR....
our policies are not friendly for startup.. If you have such amount please relocate, you'll still thank me later.

Hey! Some of you may come spewing what you like.. I'm only advising the young man, to avoid regret. 4 million Naira is huge from his uncle but in the real sense it's nothing in the Nigeria business space.. TO GET A SHOP AT ARENA MILITARY SHOPPING COMPLEX IS OVER 5 million Naira.. I have fact. So after getting a shop where will you get money to buy goods you're not even sure of having buyers for... Op please JAPER O... I REITERATE JAPER...
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by mrsage(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
FuckEveryday:

Don't stress over this bruv, only people in Lagos(island) will understand the golden investment you're trying to pass

Untapped gold
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by officialfestus(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
telim:
you won't stay long in business.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by adonainana: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
SolarEdge:
From your post Op you don't have any prior business skills, no business experience also. 4 molla is not a small money at this time sir.. Business is not as easy as you may perceive it sir.
I'll give you my candid advise that may seem brutal.. Lol
1. Go for at least 12 months apprenticeship in any business you decide to venture into. It may look difficult but it's very possible.you will thank me later.
2. Beg your uncle to add 1M to that money and apply for a masters program in Germany, most of their schools are tuition free.. You only need about 10k euros in your block account which is your living expenses. To survive in business in Nigeria is not child's play. LEAVE NIGERIA SIR....
our policies are not friendly for startup.. If you have such amount please relocate, you'll still thank me later.

Hey! Some of you may come spewing what you like.. I'm only advising the young man, to avoid regret. 4 million Naira is huge from his uncle but in the real sense it's nothing in the Nigeria business space.. TO GET A SHOP AT ARENA MILITARY SHOPPING COMPLEX IS OVER 5 million Naira.. I have fact. So after getting a shop where will you get money to buy goods you're not even sure of having buyers for... Op please JAPER O... I REITERATE JAPER...

If his uncle Japaed where would he has seen 4 million from that he gave him. How many people who live abroad can dash someone 4 million naira without going into cardiac arrest themselves

Go and see how people are buying houses in Lagos left right centre all in naira. But pls don’t let me discourage you from going to your genemay tho

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by DEKOL: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Are You ready to start a Business during this Convid19 pandemic ?We can help...

Do you have a 8- 5 job or you recently resigned/retired and you have acquired several years of experience in your career and you are contemplating whether you can now start a business.

Starting a business is not something you rush into or you may rush out to join millions of Nigerians who have lost their jobs

We have a database and facts of businesses that have been quite 
very lucrative in Nigeria for a period of 10years.

You may be facing some Business challenges to mention a few here:
Developing the Vision and Business Idea
Raising Capital for your Startup
Assembling a Business Team
Finding the Right Business Location
Finding Good Customers
Dealing with Competition
Unforeseen Business Challenges and Expenses
Urgent need for Business assessment

Let us help you resolve these challenges that may affect your business

Highlights/ Benefits
· 
· Affordable International Executive training courses/ International certifications
· Access to Advanced Accounting software to enhance productivity
· Access to Advanced HR software to optimize performance in workplace
· Access to 360 degree Business performance software to maximize profit
· Free Advert placement of company’s product/services in the newspapers based on volume 
· Up to 20 percent discount on our Recruitment exercise and training courses.
· Free Life /Executive/Business coaching session available

Business Start up loans are now available .The journey to financial independence  starts with the 
first step of courage .

SDIL has a league of International Certified Sigma Business/ Management consultants, Project Managers, Business Coach, Seasoned HR Professionals, ISO trained to improve the overall performance of the Business

We will happy to help in the drafting of your business plans ,improve your business processes ,Business modelling, work on your HR /Business strategy in order to reduce cost , improve sales and optimize performance in workplace

We are very affordable…
Take advantage of the Life coaching sessions available.

Life coaching session will help you to be more productive ,fulfilled in your career or work
and help identify and tackle obstacles on their path to achieving your goals

Sessions available online , Whatapp , instagram , zoom , skype
Call SDIL +2348050383215, 08033549151 09044165315
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by officialfestus(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
ezekins:

Business is secret, I can't disclose anything here but if you or other person is interested in venturing into business I know much about you can hit me up on 08180095833
spill it here or remain silent.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by officialsaw01(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
telim:
Like seriously?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Dreyton36: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just bring 500k make I give you location make you go make $200k instantly
If you know you know

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Dagenius53: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please chat me up, let use this money for one big project have been planning here in Nsukka. I bet you, you will never regret having business with me. Just finished my nysc too

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Annie001: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
ezekins:

Business is secret, I can't disclose anything here but if you or other person is interested in venturing into business I know much about you can hit me up on 08180095833
Keep it to yourself then chop it
Op dont message anyone

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Bk042: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
With that 4m bro you can be a sole distributor of any company or better still call me let me tell u the company u can venture into and sell on wholesale and retail bro 09134116542
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
There no hope in naija for now. Use dat money to migrate to Scandinavian countries ur children future will b secured der compare to dis country nd thank me later.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by SunTzu123(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

You have N4m and you don't know what to do with it? It means you are not prepared! Honest advice; out the N4m in a fixed deposit account, go and look for work in a restaurant. After one year, start your own restaurant.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Casper21: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
telim:

You dont know what u re saying
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Kingfragz: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Baba buy me car 650k for uber....paying back 80k a month for 12months
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by muller101(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Buy a tractor. With 2m use the remaining and set up a farm.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Digitalcreator(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bros forget all this business plan expert..

My advice is go into a trade you love

Dont just dump money when you have no idea of the business model

And remember to start small, my mum started her poultry farm in a very small way in 2017 now she has bought a plot of land and has expanded into catfish..

Please do jeje o

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Pree55: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

Don't be in a hurry to start anything, learn it well first. You can invest your money while learning what you really want to do.

I can recommend some secure banking saving plans for you, though the interest has reduced due to Covid19.
2.5% guaranteed interest annually for 3 years (7.5%) or another that gives between 30-40% interest on investment (no deductions) in 5 years.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do with your money
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by idu1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
MrStylish:
Abobi
Start selling WEED ASAP
4Million go gibe u 13Million working 1week
E SHOCK U??

I have never seen a made weed seller. All of them are miserable.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Downey(f): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mayannar:

grin grin grin
Yesoo
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by freshvine(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
musicproducer:
wat kind of vendor

Supplies to a reputable firm that pays on time
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

Open a school!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Japa from Nigeria
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by zoghys: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
nadigo:
Im intrested in the freelance dubai visa can i have more info thanks

Whatsapp me on 09018171136, and quote your NL username. I will give you all the info you need, and if interested then we proceed.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by osusuallstars: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
How did u get the 4 m before we aid crime and ritual
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Etukis1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
My own advice. Open a VIP 5 or 6 chymall account with 638,400 and be earning 95k monthly or 1,207,800 and be earning about 63k every 10-12days then use the rest of the money set up a pharmacy and piggery faming.. There is mad money there too.

For the chymall you can chat me up on 08038954884
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by collins011(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
koko3:
Go into Bakery or Egg Production.

I can send you the financial projections for free if you don't mind.

That would guide your actions while investing.

Cheers.

Please can you send me the financial projections and any other detail documents that can help me make inform decision as related to this business

collins011@gmail.com
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Veesound95: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
My candid advice is to invest in E-commerce ... And see how you become a wealth guru in lest than 3months..... Chymall is an ecommerce business that pays every 10 days for life.... Google about it and see for yourself,..... CHYMALL IS THE ANSWER TO EVERY NIGERIAN PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCY..... DM LET'S GET YOU IN....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.