Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 PM

Piggyvest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piggyvest (51750 Views)

How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggyvest by braindollar(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please how reliable and secured is piggy vest. I want to save for a project next year and also get interest.

Is there better alternative? Thank you for your advice in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by EarlyCareer: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Piggyvest is very good, and secure. You could call it a digital bank...in fact one of the first. I use it too.

27 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by Advision: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Very ok ....
Re: Piggyvest by Raph3177(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
braindollar:
Please how reliable and secured is piggy vest. I want to save for a project next year and also get interest.

I can’t believe there is still someone out there doubting piggyvest��

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
braindollar:

very secure and reliable.

you can sign up using the link below

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://app.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7360a3415a0620

Best Regards
Re: Piggyvest by braindollar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thank you all for your contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
braindollar:

you're welcome
Re: Piggyvest by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
It's not NDIC insured, try V-Bank. thank me later

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
braindollar:

Let me share just for your information and information of some other people

To redeem your #1,000 bonus, you'll need to complete your registration

this is how to complete the registration
You'll transfer about #2,000 to the Wema(formerly Providus) account number opened for you (i.e the flex account number)

then from the #2,000 you now have in your flex account number, transfer #1,000 from it to safelock for some days.

once you do that you'll have completed the conditions for completing registration which is to have #1,000 in any two different savings platform and your #1,000 bonus will be released to you after 10 days, and paid into the flex account number which is like the Normal Savings account and you can withdraw from anytime.

this is for your information and for the information of some people who might not know about it.

Best Regards

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Warmth:
It's not NDIC insured, try V-Bank. thank me later

That's not true.
They're NDIC insured. you can Google it.
no need discrediting a platform just to advertise your own platform.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Piggyvest by Opzyyy: 2:34am On Dec 12, 2020
MikaelDare:

That's not true.
They're NDIC insured. you can Google it.
no need discrediting a platform just to advertise your own platform.
don't mind him. And vbank interest is 7.25, piggy is 8, used to be 10

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by Eggovic: 3:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Opzyyy:
don't mind him. And vbank interest is 7.25, piggy is 8, used to be 10
Per month?

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Eggovic:

Per month?

currently 8% per annum, it used to be 10% per annum but was revised to 8% when the CBN asked banks to reduce interest rate to 1.15%. still much better than than the normal banks interest rate.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2020
The four major Savings tab on the piggyvest are explained below

1. Piggybank : money in this account can only been withdrawn 4 times in a year; ending of March, June, Sept and November.....you can set your custom months though according to how you want.

Money that leaves this account goes to your Flex Naira Account straight which can be withdraw to your usual bank account.

Money also comes to his account through your usual bank account via ATM or through your flex Naira Account.

Interest is 8% ( formerly 10% per annum)

2. Flex Naira Account: this one has a Providus account number which you can give anybody to transfer money to you, you can from this account send money to the other 3 Account, it is the mother of all of them.

Interest is Also 8% per annum ( formerly 10% per annum)

3. Safelock: this helps you keep your money for only a number if days, 90, 60, 30, etc and you cannot withdraw from this account untill that duration expires but the interest varies

4. Target savings is used to save towards a particular think like rent, school fees etc. Also 8% per annum(formerly 10%)

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Piggyvest by braindollar(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2020
MikaelDare:
The four major Savings tab on the piggyvest are explained below

1. Piggybank : money in this account can only been withdrawn 4 times in a year; ending of March, June, Sept and November.....you can set your custom months though according to how you want.

Money that leaves this account goes to your Flex Naira Account straight which can be withdraw to your usual bank account.

Money also comes to his account through your usual bank account via ATM or through your flex Naira Account.

Interest is 8% ( formerly 10% per annum)

2. Flex Naira Account: this one has a Providus account number which you can give anybody to transfer money to you, you can from this account send money to the other 3 Account, it is the mother of all of them.

Interest is Also 8% per annum ( formerly 10% per annum)

3. Safelock: this helps you keep your money for only a number if days, 90, 60, 30, etc and you cannot withdraw from this account untill that duration expires but the interest I think is usually lesser

4. Target savings is used to save towards a particular think like rent, school fees etc. Also 8% per annum(formerly 10%)

Thank you so much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
braindollar:

Thank you so much
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by dake40(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Piggyvest is super safe and insured

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by Opzyyy: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Eggovic:

Per month?
daily (.08*amount*1/365)

2 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Let me share just for the information of people who might not know how to get the #1,000 bonus released to them.

To get your #1,000 bonus released to You
Follow the steps below

You'll transfer about #2,000 to the Providus account number opened for you (i.e the flex account number)
then from the #2,000 you now have in your flex account number, transfer #1,000 from it to safelock for some days.
once you do that you'll have completed the registration for completing registration which is to have #1,000 in any two different savings platform and your #1,000 bonus will be released to you after 10 days, and paid into the flex account number which is like the Normal Savings account and you can withdraw from anytime.
this is for your information and for the information of some people who might not know about it.
Best Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by Eggovic: 6:01am On Dec 14, 2020
MikaelDare:

currently 8% per annum, it used to be 10% per annum but was revised to 8% when the CBN asked banks to reduce interest rate to 1.15%. still much better than than the normal banks interest rate.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by Eggovic: 6:03am On Dec 14, 2020
Opzyyy:
daily (.08*amount*1/365)
Thanks for this
Re: Piggyvest by Obiorachinonso(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
For me piggy vest remain the most reliable and cheap online saving and investment platform to join they are welled registered with the government and are very secured you can still make your own research about them.should you want to join you can please use my link thank you I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=30ed8934261119

2 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
MikaelDare:
Let me share just for the information of people who might not know how to get the #1,000 bonus released to them.

Follow the steps below

You'll transfer about #2,000 to the Providus account number opened for you (i.e the flex account number)
once you do that you'll have completed the registration for completing registration which is to have #1,000 in any two different savings platform and your #1,000 bonus will be released to you after 10 days, and paid into the flex account number which is like the Normal Savings account and you can withdraw from anytime.
Best Regards

still valid.
now Wema bank account instead of Providus since Providus stopped providing virtual account services to all the fin techs
you can sign up using below link
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7360a3415a0620

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
MikaelDare:

Follow the steps below

Best Regards

Since it appears you know so much about this company I will ask you...what is the assurance that this company will still be in existence in the next 15 years?

It's difficult to get background information on the CEO Somto Ifezue and the COO Odunayo Eweniyi

3 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 4:40am On Feb 20, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Since it appears you know so much about this company I will ask you...what is the assurance that this company will still be in existence in the next 15 years?

It's difficult to get background information on the CEO Somto Ifezue and the COO Odunayo Eweniyi

All the info I've about them is online.
they've been existing since 2017
they're registered with the CAC and are NDIC insured.
Best regards.

4 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by aremso(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2021
MikaelDare:

All the info I've about them is online.
they've been existing since 2017
they're registered with the CAC and are NDIC insured.
Best regards.

How sure are you of its sustainability?
Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
aremso:

How sure are you of its sustainability?

well, what I can say is that they've been operating since 2016 or thereabouts and so far, their operation has been smooth, no glitches and they're also NDIC insured just like our other normal banks.

3 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by Kennyking1234: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please oga's what's the difference betwee ROI and interest?
If I use them interchangeably am I correct?
Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 4:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Please oga's what's the difference betwee ROI and interest?
If I use them interchangeably am I correct?

ROI is return on investment.
can also stand for rate of interest.
they can be used interchangeably depending on the situation.

4 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by Kennyking1234: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
THANKS SIR
MikaelDare:

ROI is return on investment.
can also stand for rate of interest.
they can be used interchangeably depending on the situation.
Re: Piggyvest by juniorstar(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2021
nothing is certain especially when it has to do with money and business but piggyvest is quite secure compared to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd / 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.