Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence (1091 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Tomorrow / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin
Since he decided to keep mute, those who wants to become Biafra leader cannot navigate the struggle to an inch, even to raise a dust, they can't, but they want to lead and restore Biafra. Very funny.
What of those one Nigerianist ,those restructure renters, they all kept mute

What of those pushing for 2023 presidency

Okk

Haven't you noticed that the struggle is stagnant and uninteresting without Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? Leadership is a gift from God, if you are not gifted don't force yourself.what of the resigned ipob deputy leader
My igbo brothers !don’t pull kanu down if you know you can’t pilot our affair

Even gossippers cannot talk against the killings of innocent people by Nigeria security operatives. They see it as normal hence want the status quo to continue without challenging the government.

Are they not government agents? what evidence again do you need before accepting the fact that they are working for government?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the only leader alive that has devine mandate from God to lead the people of Biafra .He is the lone voice that oppressors hears and tremble. The man of the people.

Welcome Mazi ,you are our living hero.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless IPOB world wide
God bless Lovers of truth and freedom
God bless our great Nation Biafra.
God bless oduduwa

Honestly this our leader got swag

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Bialegend(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Super truth. The man that chases out evil spirits and saboteurs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by tit(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
The IPOB boy has been arrested in Singapore.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
tit:
The IPOB boy has been arrested in Singapore.
I invite you for the Saturday program
Tune in to hear the lion roar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by gidgiddy: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Anything that will liberate us Igbos from the British made disaster called Nigeria is welcome

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by gidgiddy: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

What time?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by ludd2018: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
True . Leadership is inherent. Ignorant Igbos , enemies and jealous Igbo leaders want to pull Nnamdi kanu down because of the strength in Mnk . What Mnk has achieved in 4 yrs so called Igbo leaders could not achieve in 50yra .Mnk single-handedly opened the eyes of Ndigbo and Nigeria in general such it ll be hard for Nigeria to survive as one in the near future.

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC or agitation came as result of Nk consistence and expose of the evil country Nigeria

In 2014/2015 Nnamdi Kanu was shouting that Buhari was coming to impose fulani hegemony , Killings and nepotism but people said it was hate speech . PEOPLE what is happening today.?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

What time?
7:30pm

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
When he noticed he is irrelevant and it's only uneducated illiterate that are his followers, he have no choice but to shut the hell up permanently for educated Igbo people to come up with a well structured struggle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
ludd2018:
True . Leadership is inherent. Ignorant Igbos , enemies and jealous Igbo leaders want to pull Nnamdi kanu down because of the strength in Mnk . What Mnk has achieved in 4 yrs so called Igbo leaders could not achieve in 50yra .Mnk single-handedly opened the eyes of Ndigbo and Nigeria in general such it ll be hard for Nigeria to survive as one in the near future.

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC or agitation came as result of Nk consistence and expose of the evil country Nigeria

In 2014/2015 Nnamdi Kanu was shouting that Buhari was coming to impose fulani hegemony , Killings and nepotism but people said it was hate speech . PEOPLE what is happening today.?
God bless you
You are a lover of truth and freedom
So will you witness truth and freedom in all your endeavors

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
obehi247:
When he noticed he is irrelevant and it's only uneducated illiterate that are his followers, he have not choice but to shut the hell up permanently for educated Igbo people to come up with a well structured struggle
He kept quiet
We didn’t see you with your education,are you not tired
Speaking bad of kanu can never elevate your from poverty

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by correctyourself(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oga I hear he plan to visit, Osinbajo-let him come Nigeria is his country, lets check if it's true and as well ask for our own share from the levy he is collecting. Oga he has been collecting levy without any return! Osabajo don't worry that is offence number two. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
correctyourself:
Oga I hear he plan to visit, Osinbajo-let him come Nigeria is his country, lets check if it's true.

Lol... Abeg make he come on time
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by gidgiddy: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

7:30pm

Will be tuned in
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Afamed: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Inconsequential coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

He kept quiet
We didn’t see you with your education,are you not tired
Speaking bad of kanu can never elevate your from poverty
Lol .... Make una see them societal deviant, bunch of uneducated illiterate, wasted seed and curse to humanity
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
obehi247:

Lol .... Make una see them societal deviant
Tell me what you have done with your half baked education in a country rule by an illiterate
Just name one thing let me
If you can list one thing you have achieve with your education in Nigeria I will deactivate my account for you
Is a challenge am throwing out to you
Mod take note
I want to disgrace someone here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Tell me what you have done with your half baked education in a country rule by an illiterate

Lol... Putting you in perpetual bondage
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
obehi247:

Lol... Putting you in perpetual bondage
My challenge still stand
Your answer proved me right
Indeed half bake education

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

My challenge still stand

Obviously you are a noise maker just like kanu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
obehi247:

Obviously you are a noise maker just like kanu
Stop beating around the bush
Just name one thing you have achieve with your education
Kanu is not the one questioning u
Don’t be a coward take up the challange

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Stop beating around the bush
Just name one thing you have achieve with your education
Kanu is not the one questioning u

See don't pretend that you are stupid...
Education is the only reason you guys under your noise maker kanu have not achieved Biafra. That is an achievement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
obehi247:

See don't pretend that you are stupid...
Education is the only reason you guys under your noise maker kanu have not achieved Biafra. That is an achievement
Nawaooo
Narailand can you all see how daft this one is
He can’t name one achievement he has made with his education
Na biafra be his problem
Kanu who have address many world leaders
Again what have you achieve with your education in Nigeria?
Let’s assume biafrans are uneducated and that’s the reason they haven’t achieve biafra
Now tell me again
What you have achieve with your own education?
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Nawaooo
Narailand can you all see how daft this one is
He can’t name one achievement he has made with his education
Na biafra be his problem
Kanu who have address many world leaders
Again what have you achieve with your education in Nigeria?

With my education, I have been able to read and understand that's the real problem of the Nigeria state are the Igbo people of south Eastern Nigeria....

Listen boy, what I choose to achieve with my education is my decision not yours
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Olatomiwami(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Roaring indeed? When is he going to start tearing? Bunch of clowns. If Wike hear this your nonsense grin
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Roaring indeed? When is he going to start tearing? Bunch of clowns. If Wike hear this your nonsense grin
Wike ke
Hahahahha
Wike that have been running around trying to mend his battered image
As am typing there is a protest in porthacourt
Wike couldn’t come out again to address the press or blame ipob not minding that they killed police man
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
obehi247:

With my education, I have been able to read and understand that's the real problem of the Nigeria state are the Igbo people of south Eastern Nigeria....

Listen boy, what I choose to achieve with my education is my decision not yours
Nawaooo mr education
Next time don’t ever mention education in your quack sentence
Since your conc sour brain didn’t tell you to champion the secession of those you claim to be ya problem
That means what you called education is not a means to your bald brain
Since it didn’t provide solution to your problem

I saw that your myopic reasoning you called education is centered around ipob and biafra
Since you can’t list your own achievement but can detect where others are lacking
Please shove your trash deep in ya trouser
Educational indeed
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
grin grin
Since he decided to keep mute, those who wants to become Biafra leader cannot navigate the struggle to an inch, even to raise a dust, they can't, but they want to lead and restore Biafra. Very funny.
What of those one Nigerianist ,those restructure renters, they all kept mute

What of those pushing for 2023 presidency

Okk

Haven't you noticed that the struggle is stagnant and uninteresting without Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? Leadership is a gift from God, if you are not gifted don't force yourself.what of the resigned ipob deputy leader
My igbo brothers !don’t pull kanu down if you know you can’t pilot our affair

Even gossippers cannot talk against the killings of innocent people by Nigeria security operatives. They see it as normal hence want the status quo to continue without challenging the government.

Are they not government agents? what evidence again do you need before accepting the fact that they are working for government?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the only leader alive that has devine mandate from God to lead the people of Biafra .He is the lone voice that oppressors hears and tremble. The man of the people.

Welcome Mazi ,you are our living hero.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless IPOB world wide
God bless Lovers of truth and freedom
God bless our great Nation Biafra.
God bless oduduwa

Honestly this our leader got swag

You just fired darts, arrows, daggers and fish-hooks into the hearts of haters. Bloody anti-Biafrans that wish us to keep silent. grin grin

I love this.

Check out Ohamadike. grin
This guy get swag no be small. Infact, i need to take this picture to broad street tomorrow and find match. I want to dress in this swag. Love it grin

God bless Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You just fired darts, arrows, daggers and fish-hooks into the hearts of haters. Bloody anti-Biafrans that wish us to keep silent. grin grin

I love this.

Check out Ohamadike. grin
This guy get swag no be small. Infact, i need to take this picture to broad street tomorrow and find match. I want to dress in this swag. Love it grin

God bless Biafra!
Onweghi ihe m ga emere nwannem bu onye ara abughi i chinye ya akwa mu ndi kara aka
There is nothing I can do for my insane friend than giving him my old clothes
I pledge to be serving them hot
From all angle
I will increase their stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Okoroawusa: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you na you chop bellefull no be sleep you go go sleep?

Him don chop finish...
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If you na you chop bellefull no be sleep you go go sleep?

Him don chop finish...
Check out the swag of my able leader
How do you see it
Re: Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ango Abdullahi packed his cow herders down here to come pat his boys on the head for job well done after massacring Biafrans in Obigbo. He addressed Wike, told him all Igbos are guilty of violence against north.

You would think those who hitherto had separated themselves and say they are not Ipob the troublemaker, that they would speak up and disagree voraciously to what Ango said. No. It has been over 48hrs.

Mazi must not address it. We want him to keep out of this one. Lets wait to see when one-nigerian Igbo will sorosoke against a common arrogant ordinary professor strutting around openly in southern territory and issuing warnings to his goody boys.

Ango dare not walk around openly in his God forsaken arewa like that. Dem no born am. Bandits go take am teach others a good lesson. But he came south issuing out orders and instructions.

God go punish this nigeria for the way they maltreat us.

Kai im very upset everytime i think about it. But i need to calm down. Its too painful that my own brothers deny Ipob and say they are Igbo, not Ipob.

Is this not same shit we accuse Ikwerre of doing? When they deny their Igboness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua / Kano Sharia Law Against Sale, Consumption Of Alcohol / 2023: I'll Support Pdp If South-east Produces Pdp Presidential Candidate, Mko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.