Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? (19815 Views)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by EBMedia: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
"How Else Do You Describe A Dictator?''- Fayose Reacts To President Buhari's Refusal To Apear Before House Of Reps

Former Ekiti state governor, AYo Fayose, has reacted to the failure of President Buhari to appear before the House of Representatives today, December 10, IgbereTV reports.

The House had invited the president to appear before it to discuss the deplorable state of security across the country. The president however failed to appear before the house.

Reacting via his Twitter handle, Fayose wrote

'
'I said it on December 1, that President Buhari won't honour the House of Reps invitation on the worsened security situation in the country. Truly he didn't. With a democratically elected President who does not have regard for other arms of govt,how else do you describe a dictator.
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1337069630419038209?s=19

Before and after 2015, those of you who were opposed to my views on the Buhari's Presidency then cannot but agree today that Nigerians were misled to have elected him. Methinks they should publicly apologize for misleading Nigerians just like others have been doing.''
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1337073561987653634?s=19

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Abyus(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
ok
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by slawormiir: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
What do you expect
When the judiciary, executive and legislative are dining, romancing and cuddling each other

The executive won't take them serious

And one stupid sagay was saying just like the queen of England can not be summoned
Same way buhari can't be summoned
This country don tire me
Too many idiots in this present administration
Some one should remind sagay the gay that buhari is not the king of Nigeria

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
angry angry angry angry

Buhari that can't speak fluently without reading from a paper or recorded speech, shey dat one na president or vegetable. Presidents suppose dey address citizens and take questions from reporters at least once a week.

I blame the uncivilized, illiterate north for forcing this mumu on us. Make dey enjoy their next level

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by rawtouch: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
gbam
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by DennisEche(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shut up, you think we don't know the plans of the South West. So that Buhari will be embarrassed in the. House by Tinubu boy aka speaker

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by datola: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hmmm....

I think it's because Buahari is a shy Fulani man who doesn't like facing camera especially where PDP legislooters are players.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by kennyflames(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is so funny i swear
back in 2015 everybody was like Change

now we don't need the change now.....

na 2023 we go see the full drama when he might refuse to Step down

meanwhile since some people dey talk say Reps no fit summon the president

shey the reps fit impeach the P

no be me talk am oo

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by IamWonderful: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari is senile vegetative braindead doppelganger figurehead

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by dominion001(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Anybody that is still supporting this government..

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Fvckyouall: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Emmerlee(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Too many scumbags in the country.. living like rats with no moral compass or direction. Sad.

The things that should really matter do not matter over here.. It's like defying the laws of gravity on purpose. Everything is upside down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by donestk(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Southwest made sure they ousted GEJ.....

How market?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by chatinent: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
What we have is lifeless.

I wonder why we talk about non-living things a whole lot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Pio44: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dumbest kid on planet

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by OssyAgro: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
make I park here first
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Comedian2019: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari will go there to defend the budget, he has no time for any security issues.
Na money consign my guy jor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Freestainworld(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Only a living soul honours invitation, a lifeless soul doesn't.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Drbolie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abuja drama
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Do not take Nigeria's Politics and it's politicians Seriously, never ever do that.
The Person being criticized and the Critic are ................. You fill in the Gap yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by rowland545(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari is d king of the north...just like one prof compared him to the Queen ...

He can't be summon....i can't believe people voted for this dumb fvck

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Ademola47(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
He needs to be 'collectively' begged before he can honour their invitation. The same way he was begged to address Nigerians during the #EndSars crisis.

2023 is almost here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Liposure: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don't know why buhari is behaving like this. Ordinary summon you cannot answer and you call yourself a leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by CharleyBright(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok.
For those that voted Buhari, these are what u get for having a Dictator for President.
The Truth is that the country is being ran by Northern Cabals whose only interest is to secure shield, and sustain power even in the face of glaring incompetence.
Malami has become too powerful and dictating the pace for a Clueless Buhari to follow.
2023 is just by the corner.
The Egyptian we see today, we will see no more

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Jaycob24: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
I shake my uncontrollably...so this country is finally finished like dis�

4 Likes

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by BizBayo: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
DennisEche:
Shut up, you think we don't know the plans of the South West. So that Buhari will be embarrassed in the. House by Tinubu boy aka speaker

Just look at how you have embarrassed yourself

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari is only a code name... Buhari as a person doesn't exist.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Nelz77: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
The next President will b worst than Buhari
That’s how we roll.
Tighten ur belts beloveths

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by jchioma: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hmmm! Fayose have always acted weirdly and his actions of late has been strange. But I am forced to agree with him. What we have as leadership today is state of disunion and incompetence. Nigerians are one of the easiest to rule. Because we always like to leave it for god. Hence the leadership has a loophole to exploit them. Divided they will fall. Either on basis of religion, ethnicity, tribe or association, neighbors can become friends or sworn enemies.
Nigeria needs a leader who can connect with them in spite of our fault lines. A leader who can communicate in real terms and tell the people the truth. A picture that was painted by Buhari's supporters to deceive the masses, which later proved to be false.

In fact, I join in apologising to Nigerians for ever supporting this wicked "change" mantra in 2014.

I am sorry!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
DennisEche:

Its obvious u are bn paid to keep advertising ur foolishness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by ShenTeh(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Everyone knew Buhari won't show up.

The fact that it was the speaker who claimed Buhari promised him he would honour the invitation was the biggest red-flag and a lot of us were quick to point that out.

Especially because a lot of close-quarter politicians think they need to speak for the president, rhe signs continue to prove that we may have a body double in Aso Rock.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.