Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,311 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste (294 Views)

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Bendent19: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
*Modified*
Has anyone experienced this recently or this year? Has your sense of taste and smell returned? What did you use in treating it?
This has really messed me up mentally and emotionally. I can't even eat again cuz the food barely has any taste. I can't even perceive the aroma of the food. I sprayed perfume on my hand and brought it very close to my nose and after much breathing was able to get only a whiff of the scent.
I don't feel feverish. I'm not coughing or sneezing so it's not coro please.
I've only had catarggh and headache which has been taken care of already. I feel fine aside from the sensory loss.

I can only slightly perceive and taste stuff. cry
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Ganjafama(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bendent19:
Has anyone experienced this recently or this year? Has your sense of taste and smell returned? What did you use in treating it?
This has really messed me up mentally and emotionally. I can't even eat again cuz the food barely has any taste. I can't even perceive the aroma of the food. I sprayed perfume on my hand and brought it very close to my nose and after much breathing was able to get only a whiff of the scent.
I don't feel feverish neither I'm I coughing or sneezing.
I've only has catarggh and headache which has been taken care of with medication.

Right now I'm going crazy. I can only slightly perceive and taste stuff. cry
You probably have coro. Contact NCDC.
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Bendent19: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Ganjafama:
You probably have coro. Contact NCDC.

Targhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Wendy1111: 2:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Use lemon and hot water, add up honey and drink. Take lot of vitamin c, bed rest and remember to keep distance

1 Like

Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by DoubleEngine007: 4:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Bendent19:
I don't feel feverish neither I'm I coughing or sneezing.
I've only has catarggh and headache which has been taken care of with medication.

Right now I'm going crazy. I can only slightly perceive and taste stuff. cry

Coro on d beat..
Had similar symptoms early this year..
Funny enough, I didn't take anything special aside [Weed] grin

We thank God for life..

Simple Mara
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Bendent19: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Wendy1111:
Use lemon and hot water, add up honey and drink. Take lot of vitamin c, bed rest and remember to keep distance
Thank you. How do i cobine the lemon and hot water?
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Bendent19: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Coro on d beat.. Had similar symptoms early this year.. Funny enough, I didn't take anything special aside [Weed] grin
We thank God for life..
Simple Mara
Did you lose your sense of taste and smell? If yes what was the experience like? How long did it take for it to return?
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by DoubleEngine007: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Bendent19:

Did you lose your sense of taste and smell?
If yes what was the experience like?
How long did it take for it to return?
It started when I was bathing one mrn and I couldn't smell the fragrance of the soap I was using.. I was like "ha I go buy fake soap or what" After then I noticed that sense of taste was not there too.. I was praying inside of me o,cux I hear say na symptoms of Coro grin Until I came across a thread on nairaland ,where several people complained of same thing. My mind became calm ,as some said they used malaria drug and they became okay. For me,I didn't take anything sha, it was after 4-5days that I the fucking symptoms left. As a matter of fact,I was one of those saying Coro is scam on nairaland. After my experience my brother, I change mouth o.. That thing real o.. Don't worry,as long as you don't have underlying health issues... Plz if u have aged people around you.. Leave the hux for now, no go kill them abeg.. Always use ur nose mask,and e no go bad if you can visit the hospital .. Get well soon bro..
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by CodeTemplar: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Wendy1111:
In other word, he should ramp up his immune system's strength as fast as possible and isolate.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Bendent19: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
It started when I was bathing one mrn and I couldn't smell the fragrance of the soap I was using.. I was like "ha I go buy fake soap or what" After then I noticed that sense of taste was not there too.. I was praying inside of me o,cux I hear say na symptoms of Coro grin Until I came across a thread on nairaland ,where several people complained of same thing. My mind became calm ,as some said they used malaria drug and they became okay. For me,I didn't take anything sha, it was after 4-5days that I the fucking symptoms left. As a matter of fact,I was one of those saying Coro is scam on nairaland. After my experience my brother, I change mouth o.. That thing real o.. Always use ur nose mask,and e no go bad if you can visit the hospital .. Get well soon bro..
Thanks bro. Mine has actually been up to 4 days now. If it persist till monday ill go see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by DoubleEngine007: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Bendent19:

Thanks bro. Mine has actually been up to 4 days now. If it persist till monday ill go see a doctor.
Yeah.. Try and see a doctor. You're healed in Jesus name(Amen) Shalom!
Re: Help!! Loss Of Smell And Taste by Peterjnr123: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Yes u experienced it around June...

But it went off on it own.... From my experience maybe u re taking too much of sugary drinks and not eating healthily

(1) (Reply)

Strange But Real Experience. / American Medical Association Approves Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Patients / Should I Be Worried About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.