Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. (989 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by 280Bracket: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
No need to write lengthy post but the heading is a summary of my life presently.
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by chatinent: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Okay. Do it and tell us how it went.

I'm clearly after eating rice on your funeral. I'll fight for rice and at least two plates of eba and two different African soup.

I don't have to know your name.

In fact, I'll also find a female relative of yours to woo.

...more so, I will be so impatient if any priest prolongs the eating.

Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by prince2pac(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
chatinent:

I'm clearly after eating rice on your funeral. I'll fight for rice and at least two plates of eba and two different African soup.

I don't why I had to quote you, but sometimes man you gats keep quiet.. If you can't talk him out, then don't pour more fuel to the fire, you see this life we are fighting different demons inside, I survived overdose, YES, I still have the urge to go again, I'm not afraid. I want to live, I want to enjoy life, but many things inside of me is missing..

9 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by prince2pac(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bro hold on to life, never give up, You can send me a PM let's talk... please..

No matter what life throws at you, get up. even if can't fight just stand and don't get defeated

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Op life is sweet o abeg wait till your time come you hear?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by olril17(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
chatinent:

Oloribuku nii e shaa
You are so wicked and heartless..
If u are so dull and stvvpid that u have no word of consolation to give then u STFU

1 Like

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by chatinent: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
prince2pac:
I don't why I had to quote you, but sometimes man you gats keep quiet.. If you can't talk him out, then don't pour more fuel to the fire, you see this life we are fighting different demons inside, I survived overdose, YES, I still have the urge to go again, I'm not afraid. I want to live, I want to enjoy life, but many things inside of me is missing..

Read my post again and apologize to me.

You are welcome.
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by chatinent: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
olril17:

Oloribuku nii e shaa
You are so wicked and heartless..
If u are so dull and stvvpid that u have no word of consolation to give then u STFU

Read my post again and apologize to me.

You are welcome.
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by DukeNija(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
280Bracket:
No need to write lengthy post but the heading is a summary of my life presently.

Why don’t you try Jesus? Jesus will give you a new lease on life. He said “ the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy but I’ve come that you may have life abundantly” John 10:10

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by jennyswtie: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2020
After the night comes the morning... Hang in there. Oda adigide!

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by Idonije8(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2020
When there is life there hope!! Killlng yourself will cause my pain to your family for life!! I know it is not easy but think about solutions and work towards it and pray God will direct you your goals!!we will be in 2021 soon and that means hope! If you give up na you loose oh!! I just hope everything get better with you

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by Heineken(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
prince2pac:
Bro just like me.. So many things inside me dey miss too. I dey perplex seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by themainman600(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
shaar no spoil your landlord ceiling fan
if you wanna go use softwork get little portion of Dangote cement and drink
Hasta la vista

1 Like

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by Tripitaka: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
chatinent:

If this is an attempt to sound witty or funny, then unfortunately, you failed woefully. Hopefully you maintain the same energy when a family member comes to you about issues facing them.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
OP, don’t let Deebo steal your bike in heaven. I hear niggers are obtaining shit now.
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by deemakanaki: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
No kill yourself it ain't worth it .life might be difficult but killing yourself is the easiest way out don't follow the easiest out.you have to be strong

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by Abcruz(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
280Bracket:

Regardless of what you're going through, suicide is never an option. I understand so many things in life tends to make some days of our life look dark but keep up hope that tomorrow will always be better.

Just try the best you can to encourage yourself in this trying time. It will pass and you'll look back someday and be grateful you had the courage to keep on keeping on.
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by TerrorSquad147: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
280Bracket:
please don't kill yourself because of this short time problem you're facing. If I can survive depression and addiction I believe you can too....it's well
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by Tony142: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
280Bracket:

Go to any government Hospital around you, ask the doctor or nurse to take u to "Emergency Ward" u will see so many people there with different type of sickness and disease, some of them are even partially dead, some of them will even beg God to be in half of your situation, after u finish walking round the emergency ward then tell the doctor or nurse to take you to "Mortuary" mortuary is were dead people are kept before they are buried, then after u finish walking round the mortuary then come back here and come and create a new thread with the title "I am child of Grace" grin
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by prince2pac(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin angry grin grin grin

I do that always bro, there is one close to my side, but you see depression needs more than just seeing dead people who are like log of wood,

life has made me kinda emotionless... but I'm Always happy sha..
Re: I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2020
?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For The Woman To Contribute To Her Bride Price? / If Your Brother Sends His Son To Your House Abroad Without Notice / The Real Reason Why Bobrisky Was Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.