Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Journey To $1000 A Day. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To $1000 A Day. (1316 Views)

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / Earn $1000 A Month As An Offshore Worker In Nigeria / Canadian Teen Wins $1000 A Week For Life On 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 4:04am On Dec 11, 2020
This is a journey to encourage me and another person seeking to make constant good money daily online.

I have great ideas that could bring me huge dollars daily, but I am lacking adequate funds to bring them to light. Fintech has been overcrowded, an average Nigerian hardly innovates. In the long run, I'll purchase highly profitable sites on feinternational.com. I have drafted a few problems that need to be solved online, if I could get them solved, that's good money (Saas) I practically have a thousand ideas with an intensive feasibility study, but I intend to take it a step at a time.

I need millions to make this stand, how do I get the money? Take loans that would cut my head(if there's even any).? A government that provided no credit facility? Blah blah blah.

I would take on a lot of routes, but firstly, ill go for the cheapest/freer option. I had a service I always sold on Fiverr, I get sales almost a day after creating that gig, but Fiverr no longer allows the service. I jumped on seoclerk just to try my luck, the accepted the service, I've made over $200 profits in two months with an average of $20 a week. I have customers who pledge to buy every week, so I'll see that $20 goes up to an average of $50 a week soon.

From my profits, I've been able to kickstart the process of my very first project(confidential). I hope to increase the scope of the service I offer on seoclerk, so I could average $100 to $500 a week. I intend to offer the service on craigslist, www.legiit.com, and two blackhat forums (cost 80k for membership). These would no doubt boost my weekly earnings. I may try google and Facebook ads along the way.

Another solid but slow means I am going to be using is 1.50odds every weekend. I discovered a repetitive outcome, that's what I use weekly and I've been quite successful with it. I stumbled upon it by mistake, when was shuffling everything.

Hopefully, I would give a daily update.

My target is 10million in 5 months or less, let's see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by Neimar: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Me nr just understand wetin you type oooo

I need info
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by itzitz: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hi bro

Please how can I contact you?
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by Elxandre(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Interesting journey.

I'm not sure about the 1.5 odds thing though.
I will sure be following for inspiration.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ended the week with $50, I have weekly and monthly constant buyers. Hopefully, we scale up to $100 soon. But the job is much.

Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
In a week or two, I should be able to buy the two black hat forum membership(this would scale up my income), I may be finally able to make $500 weekly. I have also created my services on legiit.com and konker. I hope sales start coming from there too. Successful 1.5odds.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by Dowenship(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2020
wealthpreach:
In a week or two, I should be able to buy the two black hat forum membership(this would scale up my income), I may be finally able to make $500 weekly. I have also created my services on legiit.com and konker. I hope sales start coming from there too. Successful 1.5odds.
OK.....Wat are your intentions... are u planning to train people or u are showing us prove of the business. Cus I would love to Learn about this
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dowenship:
OK.....What are your intentions... are u planning to train people or u are showing us proof of the business. Cus I would love to learn about this
Not swelling anything. Have you been to blackhatworld? nairaland business section is so stale, just rippers everywhere. This is just a journey to keep me motivated.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Back from a ban from the bots. I have averaged $50 weekly. The other freelancing sites rejected my services. I am planning to further my knowledge of programming, so I could develop and work on Saas.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
All my customers came looking for me, I never sourced for them. I just discovered a website with directories of websites that require my services. I intend to start contacting 20-50 a day. Also, I intend to test run a google ad.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by Pmedia7787: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
wealthpreach:
All my customers came looking for me, I never sourced for them. I just discovered a website with directories of websites that require my services. I intend to start contacting 20-50 a day. Also, I intend to test run a google ad.

Not.. Making too many contacts on Bhw could get your account banned even as a jnrvip

But indeed.. That alone could fetch you another 200 above weekly depending on your services

Regarding running a test on g ads

Maybe I could help as I hold expertise in that area
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by Kobicove(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2020
When I saw the heading of this thread I thought you had actually achieved $1,000 a day... undecided
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by 1stbest(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2020
wealthpreach:
Ended the week with $50, I have weekly and monthly constant buyers. Hopefully, we scale up to $100 soon. But the job is much.
can you teach me the service you're offering?
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Pmedia7787:

Not.. Making too many contacts on Bhw could get your account banned even as a jnrvip

But indeed.. That alone could fetch you another 200 above weekly depending on your services

Regarding running a test on g ads

Maybe I could help as I hold expertise in that area
I would appreciate.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobicove:
When I saw the heading of this thread I thought you had actually achieved $1,000 a day... undecided
journey bro! Can't you guys offer anything positive? Well no be me do you.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2020
1stbest:
can you teach me the service you're offering?
I may do that after I have achieved my target. For now, I won't want to hamper my movement. Hope you understand? Perhaps, there are lots of services you could offer to get cash, ranging from... Animation, logo, web design, software app development, video editing, writting, and a million more, you just need to be creative in your offerings.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
I tried posting a link on b h w, the link contains a lot of useful articles that could give you an idea on how to start making money towards any of your preferred areas. Google search "2015 - 2020 HOT B H w Money Making Threads ⬅️⬅️⬅️ ⭐ Corona Lockdown Special " then I got banned. I have been able to average $50 a week, but I am having some issues. I am not so good with proxies, if you're good with proxies, especially elite proxies, let's talk.
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by talk2razaq: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Op just teach me how I can earn 20 USD weekly that's okay for me now
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by Pmedia7787: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
wealthpreach:
I tried posting a link on b h w, the link contains a lot of useful articles that could give you an idea on how to start making money towards any of your preferred areas. Google search "2015 - 2020 HOT B H w Money Making Threads ⬅️⬅️⬅️ ⭐ Corona Lockdown Special " then I got banned. I have been able to average $50 a week, but I am having some issues. I am not so good with proxies, if you're good with proxies, especially elite proxies, let's talk.

This journey oh
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pmedia7787:

This journey oh
I'll update, it's becoming stressful, so I pay less attention. Though I had an order of $30 yesterday.

Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by Pmedia7787: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2021
wealthpreach:
I'll update, it's becoming stressful, so I pay less attention. Though I had an order of $30 yesterday.

What service line do you offer on seo clerk

Multiple or single
Re: My Journey To $1000 A Day. by wealthpreach(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Pmedia7787:

What service line do you offer on SEO clerk

Multiple or single
Both, depending on what the buyer needs.

(1) (Reply)

Best Money Transfer App In Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya / Would Privatized Electricity Services Bring Massive Returns? / ATM Wahala: Account Debited But Cash Not Dispensed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.