Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign (6740 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Introduces “Smallie Pack” / Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign / Three Crowns ‘Jara’ Campaign Elevates Care For Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Mynd44: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Celebration is already in the air and it is thickening with the excitement that usually greets the
Christmas season across the world, despite fallouts of the Coronavirus pandemic. Nigerians, like millions of other nationals across the globe, are gearing up for fun-filled Christmas and New Year festivities.

Three Crowns milk, the iconic low cholesterol, heart friendly brand from the stable of FrieslandCampina WAMCO, in its unique way, is raising the bar of consumers’ excitement at this festive season with a “Give Your Heart Out” campaign which is aimed at making consumers, especially mothers, who are the hearts of the homes, and their families, to celebrate and bond more.

The campaign focuses on gifting ‘Mums’ whom the brand recognizes and celebrates as good hearts, to show appreciation for and recognition of their efforts for being the ‘Heart of the Home’ all through the year. In so doing, the brand is making December special for mothers and mother figures. This will make mothers feel appreciated for their year-round efforts. For Three Crowns, this must be a December to remember for mums and other consumers.
Explaining the details of the campaign, the Marketing Manager, Three Crowns, Omolara Banjoko, disclosed that the campaign would be executed mostly digitally on OOH (Out Of Home), Radio and TV; during the campaign, lucky mothers and mother figures nationwide would receive mouth-watering Christmas gifts from the brand plus personalized messages from their nominators.

According to Banjoko, participants would nominate a mum to be gifted on the website as well as write a personalized note, which would be uploaded on the website and will accompany her gift if she wins. In the end, every winning mum would receive a wrapped Christmas gift box as well as a personalized note from Three Crowns.

On how winners will emerge, Banjoko explains: “Winning mothers will be judged based on the uniqueness of their stories.”
Shedding more light on the campaign, the Brand Manager Three Crowns, Chioma Otisi-Igwe, stated that the campaign is a fresh show of Three Crowns recognition of mums as caring providers for their families. The brand has been doing this consistently, she said, to set it apart from competition in its market segment.

Otisi-Igwe further stated that “Mums are laden with physical and emotional responsibilities and sometimes are not appreciated for their efforts. But Three Crowns being the only brand that cares for the wellbeing of mums, recognizes how mums are the heart of the home and so it is consistently supporting every mum’s heart so she can keep the rhythm of her family going.”

The “Give your Heart out Project” campaign will run all through December 2020. Three Crowns is a leading Nigerian milk brand from the stable of FrieslandCampina WAMCO, Nigeria’s foremost dairy company for over 60 years. The Company believes that milk is an essential nutrient for every individual. As Nigeria’s leading low cholesterol milk brand, Three Crowns has nourished mothers and their families for more than 30 years with essential vitamins and minerals that support their well-being.

Three Crowns is the first milk brand to show care for mothers and acknowledges the important role they play in the family. The brand recognizes that when mothers as primary care givers are taken care of, this positively impacts the care they give to their families. The brand has thus given itself the patriotic task of encouraging women to eat and live healthy, thereby making the family happy.

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Vanzcharles(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2020
See as I rush book space.
I was expecting to see moms as in older moms from the 90s and early 2000s because na dem patronise three crown then.
Not all this fine ajebo new age mothers wey dey patronise all these foreign milk.

Anyways wen dem go appreciate my papa because na im dey always buy am when e dey show from work everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by ebenhazard(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Mmm
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
....na HEARTBREAK dey load be that.
It's like 3 CROWNS never tire for all these HEARTBREAKS wey dey trouble Naija...?
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
ebenhazard:
Mmm
Mmm mmm
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by revived: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Uyi168: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Myndd put this people matter for head nor be small... grin
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by RedScorpion(f): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Mums always give their hearts out

Dads would give their pockets and wallets out.
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I'm sure millions of moms out there deserve to be a winner, cos the love our mom showers us cannot be over emphasized.

You know what got me, my mom prayers in the wee hours of the day, cos I know she does that shit regularly whenever I'm stuck with her at home.

As s real niggar, when I'm hustling with my Browsec VPN and Fake GPS on in the wee hours of the day on Skout/Meet me, I hear her prayers from the sitting room about protection for me and my siblings and for blessings as well.

There and then lying on my bed, I know I'm covered. God bless all our good moms out there.

Wahala for whose mom no cover them.

So thats why I keep hustling on a friday morning, so one day ama caught my momma a nice crib and an upgrade on her car soonest, cos she been through a lot of me especually, cos I've been a stubborn kid in my Unilorin days.

She probably wont be cool with how I earn money these days, but I try to clean my money as much as possible via offline mining of BTC.

I said what I said

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Nice graphics tho
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Scrupulous419(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Australopithecu:

Mmm mmm

Mmmm Mmm mmmm

I bet my mmm palliatives grin
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
hmm let's watch and see
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Bfarm: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
I don't know oooo but I prefer the other milk .

Guy like for 3crown and share for the other one cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Muhylonaire007: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by judetov2(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2020
gv ur heart out indeed
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Blakpot: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Am I missing something? Why did it make front page?
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Gwagone: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Three crowns, our milk grin
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by PureMe01: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Na myndd himself get dis one
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by tesppidd: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Merry Xmas all.
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by sanemind5(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Three Crowns is the first milk brand to show care for mothers and acknowledges the important role they play in the family. The brand recognizes that when mothers as primary care givers are taken care of, this positively impacts the care they give to their families.

On how winners will emerge, Banjoko explains: “Winning mothers will be judged based on the uniqueness of their stories.”
Nice one.

3 crowns all the way

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Vidsolution79: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Who three crown help...let me design the logo, banner and flyer for at a very cheaper rate.....check for contact in my signature..thanks
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Let all mothers enjoy, they have to be appreciated. Love you all mothere
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by SKhanmi: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As s real niggar, when I'm hustling with my Browsec VPN and Fake GPS on in the wee hours of the day on Skout/Meet me, I hear her prayers from the sitting room about protection for me and my siblings and for blessings

There and then lying on my bed, I know I'm covered. God bless all our good moms out there.

Wahala for whose mom no cover them.

I said what I said

Nigga, your mom's prayers are in vain. They would have worked if you had gone legit. So the maga's you're fleecing don't have mums also, imagine one of their mums dying because you cleared the money meant to keep her alive in the hospital? If the dead decides not to go to the afterlife & roams this earth bemoaning her faith & the hapless children(you scammed) she left behind, you think your own mother's prayers would do shit?

Nigga, Your end would come like others. You can count on it. In the meantime. Enjoy.

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2020
ok
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2020
SKhanmi:

Nigga, your mom's prayers are in vain. They would have worked if you had gone legit. So the maga's you're fleecing don't have mums also, imagine one of their mums dying because you cleared the money meant to keep her alive in the hospital? If the dead decides not to go to the afterlife & roams this earth bemoaning her faith & the hapless children(you scammed) she left behind, you think your own mother's prayers would do shit?

Nigga, Your end would come like others. You can count on it. In the meantime. Enjoy.

I said what I said

My niggarr, you is tripping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Island Snack Recipes Needed / Madagascar Pure Vanillaextract And Vanilla Beans / Cake Mixer Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.