Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family (6222 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by OBAOMO01: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2020
I saw this post on Facebook and I decided to share it here for wider view

AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY HAS RUINED MY FAMILY!
If I had known, I would not have played the American Visa Lottery. The lottery I played has put an indelible scar in my heart, causing me pains daily as I move closer to my grave.
I am now 64 years of age. My undoing was the Visa Lottery I played in 2007. Prior to this time, all was well and going smoothly in our family. I had married my wife in 1985. We were blessed with three boys and a girl.
The girl, Moyosore was our first child. She was born in 1986. The boys came thereafter in 1988, 1990, and 1994.
My wife was a full-time housewife. She had everything at her request. A chauffeur-driven car, two house helps, and other conveniences were at her disposal. I was a trained and accompanished electronic engineer and a senior management staff at the defunct NITEL.
I travelled around the Nigeria. My assignments most times were between the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja and Owerri in Imo State. I however ensured that I was in Lagos at least twice a month to see my family. That was between 1986 and 1997.
I retired in 1999 to start my own private company which continued to triumph to God's glory.
In 2007 I joined several other Nigerians to play the visa lottery of the United States. I was among the few thousands who won. I was happy, not because of myself but because of my two younger children who would have the benefit of automatic citizenship of America.
My older children Moyosore and Aanuoluwapo were already schooling in Canada at the time.
Hmmmmm... One of the major conditions for granting the visa was blood screening, and conduct of DNA for beneficiaries' dependants. I had submitted necessary documents, and made payments for our screening at the popular St. Nicholas Hospital on Lagos Island. We did the tests as recommended. The results were to be sent directly to the embassy.
I got a letter at a later date that I should present my passport and my wife's for visas. On enquiry, they said the kids I presented weren't mine. I almost lost my sanity! My kids weren't mine? "Is that possible?" was my unending song. I found it difficult to comprehend. Because it happened close to my birthday celebration, I invited Moyo and Aanu home - under the pretext that they were coming to celebrate with me - and had their DNA carried out. Alas, only Moyosore was my authentic child!
I became sick, and almost passed on. I was hospitalized for one month. I eventually lost the opportunity to complete the processing of the visas as I was no longer myself. Of what need was the visa without my kids?
When I got over the shock, I confronted my wife. She was mad at me. She called me unprintable names and said I was a failure. I kept my peace and moved on. The following week, I invited her to a friend's party. On our way back I parked the car and pulled out of the road. She asked why, and I told her not to worry. I then raised the matter again. She rained abuses on me, and called me a drunk.
At that point, I pointed a pistol at her side and threatened to kill her and dump her on the abandoned road. I showed her a copy of the DNA I got on Aanu, and the notification I received from American embassy.
At that point my wife became a parrot. She swallowed her pride and confessed. She said Aanu was fathered by David, a friend and colleague of mine who was more of a brother than a friend. We had been friends for almost 30 years.
Tunde and Bidemi were sons of our house help Kingsley. Kingsley was from Benue. He worked with us for almost 15 years. I had noticed my wife's special interest in him but never knew he was sharing her with me.
It has been 10 years after the ugly incident, and revelation. I survived the shock but Adunni never! She died two years after. She didn't wait to tell the kids and sort out the problem and havoc she caused.
Till date the children are unaware of my predicament. They are doing well. The last, Bidemi, now 23, is working in a multinational company. He graduated at 19. His two brothers and sister are also doing great overseas.
Now I am 64. I have written my will again and again. I have deleted the names of the boys from my last will, even though I have not gathered enough courage to inform them that I am not their biological father. I have not told anyone either, and it is killing me day by day.
Should I inform them all, or tell only my only daughter who is my only biological child??
Or I should just die with the secret??
Please the victim needs advice urgently!!!
ADVICE IS NEEDED.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by osamz007: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2020
AFTER GOD IF U NO FEAR THIS PUCCY PEOPLE YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Patented: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Culprit is dead. you raised the Children. if you are still proud of what they acheived and still feel like they are your children. then tell them but still let them have something in your will. if you feel feel the opposite, still tell them and then dont live them anything in your will.

6 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Vanzcharles(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
I'm sorry sir. In my honest opinion there is little you can do considering your age. Take those children as yours and explain everything to them.

You must have a legal documentation of their acceptance if they wish to be still called your children. Then you can proceed to will your properties to them. It is only going to be foolhardy if you give them away after all thus years of heartbreak.

My condolences sir. Yet another reason for DNA test to be conducted on all my children at infant age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Women are not cheating with goats, they are cheating with men.

all these stories are waste of time for me...i have read millions of them neither did it help me in anyform.

Get a good wife from a good family, it doesnt doesnt mean she wont have the intention to cheat but she will have the fear and self control also dont focus on sex during courtship.

i have come to realise that both faithful men and women have the intention of cheating but self control is everything

26 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Vanzcharles(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

all these stories are waste of time for me...i have read millions of them neither did it help me in anyform.

Get a good wife from a good family, it doesnt doesnt mean she wont have the intention to cheat but she will have the fear and self control also dont focus on sex during courtship.

i have come to realise that both faithful men and women have the intention of cheating but self control is everything

I laugh in China... Even the most religious today might end up as the Satan in marriage.
Its not by your choice bro...

12 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Wahala for Man wey no do DNA of em pikin Dem in time...
Trust anybody (especially Women) at your own peril..
Clowns..

3 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by frozen70(f): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
OBAOMO01:

If I had known, I would not have played the American Visa Lottery. The lottery I played has put an indelible scar in my heart, causing me pains daily as I move closer to my grave.
I am now 64 years of age. My undoing was the Visa Lottery I played in 2007. Prior to this time, all was well and going smoothly in our family. I had married my wife in 1985. We were blessed with three boys and a girl.
The girl, Moyosore was our first child. She was born in 1986. The boys came thereafter in 1988, 1990, and 1994.
My wife was a full-time housewife. She had everything at her request. A chauffeur-driven car, two house helps, and other conveniences were at her disposal. I was a trained and accompanished electronic engineer and a senior management staff at the defunct NITEL.
I travelled around the Nigeria. My assignments most times were between the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja and Owerri in Imo State. I however ensured that I was in Lagos at least twice a month to see my family. That was between 1986 and 1997.
I retired in 1999 to start my own private company which continued to triumph to God's glory.
In 2007 I joined several other Nigerians to play the visa lottery of the United States. I was among the few thousands who won. I was happy, not because of myself but because of my two younger children who would have the benefit of automatic citizenship of America.
My older children Moyosore and Aanuoluwapo were already schooling in Canada at the time.
Hmmmmm... One of the major conditions for granting the visa was blood screening, and conduct of DNA for beneficiaries' dependants. I had submitted necessary documents, and made payments for our screening at the popular St. Nicholas Hospital on Lagos Island. We did the tests as recommended. The results were to be sent directly to the embassy.
I got a letter at a later date that I should present my passport and my wife's for visas. On enquiry, they said the kids I presented weren't mine. I almost lost my sanity! My kids weren't mine? "Is that possible?" was my unending song. I found it difficult to comprehend. Because it happened close to my birthday celebration, I invited Moyo and Aanu home - under the pretext that they were coming to celebrate with me - and had their DNA carried out. Alas, only Moyosore was my authentic child!
I became sick, and almost passed on. I was hospitalized for one month. I eventually lost the opportunity to complete the processing of the visas as I was no longer myself. Of what need was the visa without my kids?
When I got over the shock, I confronted my wife. She was mad at me. She called me unprintable names and said I was a failure. I kept my peace and moved on. The following week, I invited her to a friend's party. On our way back I parked the car and pulled out of the road. She asked why, and I told her not to worry. I then raised the matter again. She rained abuses on me, and called me a drunk.
At that point, I pointed a pistol at her side and threatened to kill her and dump her on the abandoned road. I showed her a copy of the DNA I got on Aanu, and the notification I received from American embassy.
At that point my wife became a parrot. She swallowed her pride and confessed. She said Aanu was fathered by David, a friend and colleague of mine who was more of a brother than a friend. We had been friends for almost 30 years.
Tunde and Bidemi were sons of our house help Kingsley. Kingsley was from Benue. He worked with us for almost 15 years. I had noticed my wife's special interest in him but never knew he was sharing her with me.
It has been 10 years after the ugly incident, and revelation. I survived the shock but Adunni never! She died two years after. She didn't wait to tell the kids and sort out the problem and havoc she caused.
Till date the children are unaware of my predicament. They are doing well. The last, Bidemi, now 23, is working in a multinational company. He graduated at 19. His two brothers and sister are also doing great overseas.
Now I am 64. I have written my will again and again. I have deleted the names of the boys from my last will, even though I have not gathered enough courage to inform them that I am not their biological father. I have not told anyone either, and it is killing me day by day.
Should I inform them all, or tell only my only daughter who is my only biological child??
ADVICE IS NEEDED.

Let it remain a secret for life

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Queenserah26(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
I am shocked shocked
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by iampeterben(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
I am shocked shocked
Are you the president of Nigeria? Cos that man is always shock!

4 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Queenserah26(f): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin I am his PA

iampeterben:

Are you the president of Nigeria? Cos that man is always shock!
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Uzomacharles: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fear Women
Fear Ussy
No Say I No Tell You

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Burgerlomo: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
OMG!

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by iampeterben(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
grin grin I am his PA

Madam PA well done ma. Sha tell your Oga say we are not ready for another lockdown cos your Oga wan try imitate UK and take us on another lockdown by January if he try am we go naked swear for am for Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
This one is strong, it's up to you now
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Queenserah26(f): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin grin Noted with warm assurances

iampeterben:

Madam PA well done ma. Sha tell your Oga say we are not ready for another lockdown cos your Oga wan try imitate UK and take us on another lockdown by January if he try am we go naked swear for am for Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by odinson1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Bennysam: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I wonder where people like you keep their sense
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Komolafe89: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
it's not new under the sun, but I fear anybody who no fear women....

that's why the wise saying always stating that " it's only woman that knows who fathered a child "

my advice to the unlucky Man is to tell his only child and seek her opinion on what to do,
move on old Man, thank God you have a genuine only child, if you didn't what will you do.

when you are opportune to come next life ask God to favor you with holiest wife

2 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by SenecaTheYonger: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
You know how wicked you must be to be married and not only cheat, but allow the person you're cheating with to cum inside you (another man's cum inside your womb) and you don't even take morning after pill or anything like that. That's just wickedness or hatred. It's bad enough that you cheat, but why allow the man cum inside you and you just carry the sperm home like nothing happened.

It's pure wickedness because if she wasn't married, she will not waste time to take morning after pill, so why would she let the sperm inside her pussy knowing she's married?

10 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by adelana81357: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by SenecaTheYonger: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Every other thing in your post is trash except the last line.

7 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by juniorstar(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
you are a good man for giving the children quality lives. its a pity your wife wasn't loyal. guess you were the type of husband who was always travelling. those children might never know who their real father is. telling them now won't change anything since they can fend for themselves now. tell them and see their reaction, then will everything to you biological child.

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
fear woman, is all i can say here! cry
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by deemakanaki: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
The kids are doing fine . call a meeting with their fathers and give them their kids let everybody go and rest .kapish
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by lexuswagon: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Take the secret to your grave.

2 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is so painful..

Like seriously this nonsense has got to stop my fellow ladies. Even at the dating stage, don't cheat!

Why would a married woman be sleeping around? I still don't get it! House boy for that matter.. that's a big insult to the man.

I feel like he should just will everything to his daughter but then it may cause strife among the children and put the girls life at risk.

Mtcheeeeeww

3 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by BaddieFreak(f): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I support this.

3 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
cry It is complicated but the reality still shows they are your step sons your daughter's step brothers either way they are still related to you, but it is better to open up and still leave them in your will if they are good boys.

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Omuuvwie(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
There are secret every man will always take to their grave, this is just one of them, if you have not ask your wife she will not tell you, don't tell your children in other not to cause any disunity Among them, let the sleeping Dog lye in peace.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
OBAOMO01:

ADVICE IS NEEDED.

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by iampeterben(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
grin grin grin Noted with warm assurances

Nice talking to you Madam PA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Smoking Weed, Watch Porn, Masturbate And Tell Me Your Experience / A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? / I Am Becoming Fond Of Mynd 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.