Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland (299 Views)

Name One Thing You Bought And Then Realized It Is Useless / Tom And Jerry Monikers / Useless Child Prayer Point - Sommyfreshx Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by BUSHYANUS(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2020
I don't know, some people fool too much
Soso senseless monikers
Imagine a moniker like bigvajina and lefulefu
They are very crazy angry
Re: Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by PhDinView: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
For fun
Re: Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
because the mods are busy majoring on minors.
Re: Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by Kriss216: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes remains my funniest and meaningful moniker.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by Duru9(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
And your moniker is what

Bushyanus like you
Re: Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by BUSHYANUS(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Duru9:
And your moniker is what

Bushyanus like you

What is wrong with my moniker
Re: Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
BUSHYANUS:
Soso senseless monikers
What of your own 'BUSHYANUS' ..You sef ehn, your talku talku too much.
Better shave your forest anus or whatever
Re: Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland by Greatzeus(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2020
BUSHYANUS:
Soso senseless monikers
That's what the level of their IQ can come up with. You can't give what you don't have.
Personally I care less about monikers but more about post topics and senseless,stupid and mostly unnecessary posts that fill this forum.

(1) (Reply)

When And Why Did You Stop Watching WWE? / DJ Lexo -top Notch Groove / Yoruba Woman Cracks Funny Joke At Prince Philip Floral Tributes- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.