Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried (37100 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Moblux(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

And her parents has failed in all ramifications.

She is not too young to think of marriage in anyway at 21.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Johel(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

He is not foolish

He raised an important point.

Two of Una surname na "Foolish"

3 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
all Nigerian politicians, this is how y'all will end very soon...
very very soon.

na Ogun go kill all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Okwuazi930(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Not only foolish bt insensitive, some people are just too dumb.
Nbotee:

Do U know how very foolish U sound?
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by slex(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Johnmartus,

You have bought market oo
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by 360clips: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Good for him. In the next life, don't be forming street boi when your not. Farewell
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Dearlord(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
So sad what an irony of life .
He was useful more than 95% of agbalagbas' here on Nairaland
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Ayyubian: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
[Brother, what's all this?
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by SmartPolician: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Johel:

Two of Una surname na "Foolish"

One thing about the internet is that even useful things and those who they are not fit to untie their shoe laces are presumed equals.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by harmony75: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
it is well. great youth with great idea rest in peace dearie �
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
may his soul find solace in eternity
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Elmuhammadi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
So sorry

Wasted for nothing
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Am already moved to tears,apc pipu,una fada
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by olatunle(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by MOTIONTECH(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

you are big fuul.
You are a degenerated slowpoke.
A waste of sperm.
You are one of the greatest problem of Nigeria.
Daft bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by deleskizy: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

Mr Ebube, can you please highlight your achievement @ 21 before you start condemning other?

Eleri i'bu
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by MOTIONTECH(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

He is not foolish

He raised an important point.
wow.........i dont believe there people thinking like you. You are a sadist.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by mastermaestro(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
gassbee:
can u give out your 21 year old daughter out to a man for marriage

Keep living in the abyss of ignorance. Late marriage is even a recent phenomenon mainly caused by Nigeria's economic deterioration.

Anyway you can keep your daughter at home until she is 30, and thereafter go with her to Shiloh every year seeking any goat to come and marry her. This is after she must have lost all value as a woman. Clean that ignorant brain of yours!
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by yeman1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

I thought you have brain... but you're dushbag . Imagine it was you that died now,,, how will ppl in your family doing ?? dancing ... you're very daft
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by LordVaiki: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

She's a graduate,so how is it your business??
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by ufuosman(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
RIP
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Tedpgrass: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gwagone:
We no go ever forget you bro, and others that died embarassed

20-10-20 is the date bro cry

He was killed following a robbery in Mafoluku, Oshodi... Miles away from Lekki incident..
A day later--21.10.20

How is this linked to Lekki #ENDSARS protest.. Please clarify.

RIP to the young man.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by authority2006(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kriss216:
[s] APC administration is full of sorrows.
[/s]

Trash. When you were told to end protests having your initial goal, did you listen? What did you achieve after the destruction? Nothing. Wisdom pays
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Kennyboiweather: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.Amen.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by ekevwe(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Ode please receive sense can’t you respect the dead

There is sense there just that he said it at the wrong time
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by mandate12: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

U just sounded 10yrs
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Gift96: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Rip sir
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by whizzyleejr(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

Like, this is so nonsensical, how could you utter rubbish like this, guess you're you've OD'd...'cause you're 35 and still struggling to ask a girl out doesn't mean a 21year old set to wed isn't probably raised...grow outta that shii

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Kamal112(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

You're completely a fool mr man
If she use it to get followers, you too can go and kill your father to get followers �� mumu �
And the education aspect that you mentioned, you that you face your education, what's your achievement in life?
I don't understand why we value education too much in Nigeria �, I'm not saying western education is not good but we're too fond of it!! As if Nigerian government will let us make good/right use of our certificate..
You're in Nigeria and you focus on education only without any vocational stuff or better background, I pity you! �

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Taysik(f): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

really?!?! stfu.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by felzokugo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

Loolz! Ur iberiberism is top notch!
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Pelexy: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of Endangered Agencies To Be Scrapped - Orosanye / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. / Obasanjo's Open Letter To Buhari, 2019 (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.