Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November (15602 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December / Bruno Fernandes Wins Utd's POTM For June For The 3rd Straight Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by obembet(f): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bruno Fernandes wins Premier League Player of the Month for November

The 26-year-old now has 11 goals in 17 games this season in all competitions, after scoring in Tuesday's disappointing 3-2 defeat to RB Leipzig in the Champions League.

United return to Premier League action on Saturday against rivals Manchester City, live on Sky Sports.

Fernandes or KDB: Who's more influential?

Bruno Fernandes and Kevin De Bruyne are star performers for Manchester United and Manchester City, respectively - but who's more influential for their team?

The midfield maestros will face off at Old Trafford on Saturday in the first Manchester derby this season but which club depends on their talisman most and who will steal the show this weekend?

Source: https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12157687/bruno-fernandes-manchester-united-midfielder-named-premier-league-player-of-the-month-for-november

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Raydos: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2020

With 1million penalties?? And disappearing when it matters??

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by internationalman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
The only good thing to happen to Manchester United since Fraudguson left...

Pogba, Rashford, Martial are all underrated. Needles to mention Maguire..

As for Mourinho, a well deserved award..,

22 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Cerebellum: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

Am back wailersgrin

Lol..lol

My big man Bruno GOAT Ronaldo ororo persongrin

He just dey do me like say make I curse that Arindin Ole guy
Buh all is well
Nah we geh Europa

Arsenal here we come for una headgrin

16 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Jonasbadoo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Penaldes has scored 58% of Man U goals this season
What a shame undecided useless club

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
#GGMU

Bruno is a class above his teammates..

7 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Hamman1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice one bruv,congrats....
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by greenskittles: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bruno Penandes. Lol. Jokes aside he's good but I really don't like the way he fishes for penalties all the time.

9 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by thonyman: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bruno, the only man saving Soljskar job .

8 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by johnnywayne(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Well deserved ,the guy is a workaholic with so much passion to win .

16 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by spy24(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bruno is better 5han debryne for now

Manu go win tomorrow sha

6 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmmmm I still don't see what Bruno played that warrant such..... My opinion though....

6 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by obembet(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bruno is just unbelievable. Won’t be surprise if He win the Balon D’or some day. Future captain for Portugal.

People complaining about his penalty, over to you

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Billions123: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
greenskittles:
Bruno Penandes. Lol. Jokes aside he's good but I really don't like the way he fishes for penalties all the time.
Do you even watch football at all?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by naijacovid(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ogbaaa ball ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Tifunloran: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anything voting can be won by someone who did not deserve it Respect to Bruno but I'll give it to KDB in my own opinion

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by thundafire: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Deserves it,if not for that stupid coach
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Glaswegian: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Osaze won this award three times. Okocha once, Ighalo once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
The only time you see Bruno is when man united wants to play PK.... Maybe due to is double goals against West Ham and his contribution in their last game.... But many players contribute more than him.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by jumbo4u: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
congrat, pernades
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by chinchonglee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:
With 1million penalties?? And disappearing when it matters??
Oga shut up!
If u remove all the penalties, he still has more goals than all ur midfielders.
Stop hating.. That guy is good

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by budusky05(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Best midfielder in EPL

3 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
obembet:
Bruno is just unbelievable. Won’t be surprise if He win the Balon D’or some day. Future captain for Portugal.

People complaining about his penalty, over to you
Lol... Balon D'or ke?
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by victory36(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bruno has overshadowed Pogba within one season

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by uunwanaobong3: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
ANALYSING THE CURRENT STATE OF MANCITY AND MAN UTD BEFORE TOMORROws DARBY

In tomorrows Darby, as a mancity fans, I am afraid of what man utd will do to city................. man utd may used the annoyance of being knock out in champions league to finish mancity, the current mancity squard lack winning mentality due to the presence of too many weak players................. Believe me between man utd and mancity squard, man utd have the most matured talented and powerful team than mancity............ The only advantage MANCITY have is that their team is a little bit stable and they are coach by guardiola.

MANCITY TEAM Analysis

These are the most reliable players in mancity..... Debruyne, walka, ederson, Rubin Dias, Laporte and Sterling.

But apart from debruyne, I think the second most reliable and trusted player/leader in mancity is Ruben dias..... That guy is a leader at 23 years.

He even possess more leadership qualities than Laporte with little or no errors............. Laporte is good because he can hold his position comfortable, but I see this Ruben dias guy as an upgrade to Laporte because anybody he plays or partner with becomes extremely good....for example, I can't even recognize John stone again, stone is currently playing the best football of his life alongside Ruben dias,.... Likewise carcia and Ake when given an opportunity to partner Ruben dias.
Ruben dias is commanding the entire defence line and he has eliminated all the Aerial threat/dangers from corner crosses which mancity were vulnerable to last season.
I can see this guy winning premier league best in 2 to 3 years time if premier league and hateful 8 will agree.
I can see an unbreakable partnership developing between him and Laporte............... But before that, mancity must replace Mendy with ALABA..... Mancity must also replace Rodri with Ndidi........ Gebriel Jesus must be replaced by Haaland and Mehrez be replace by Messi.
If guardiola could make this four changes, then I can boostfully with confidence and certainty tell you that mancity is ready and ripped enough to carry champions league.

But judging from their last outing against Fulham, I am not yet convince that mancity is good enough to play man utd now.
If mancity could summoned courage to play out a draw against man utd which I am not sure they can, then I will stand up and clap for them.

With all amount of seriousness, mancity is too weak in this particular season to carry any trophy..... I can't see them progressing past quarter final of the champions league. Infact it will be a miracle if the present mancity squard wins premier league..... Every top 6 teams can beat mancity both home and away.
Every team in premier league can easily predict their movement now because they are not attacking as fast and agressive as they were before, infact their movement is very slow, and they are not fast in dispossessing the opposition again.... Infact the entire team is playing dull and lazy football without a purpose except for debruyne.

So as for this season, my expectations is very low for mancity.

Guardiola has been a disaster in terms of players transfer............. This same bruno fernandes that is all and all for man utd was begging to come to mancity because according to fernandes " he admires guardiola style of play and that guardiola will improve him"........ But guess what, guardiola fail to make a bid for fernandes, saying that the position fernandes play is not his priority...... Instead he took 65 million pounds to buy cancelo who has been a complete waste of time and resources.
Can you imagine Bruno fernandes an debruyne in the same midfield? Can you imagine the kind of destruction that would have happened to opposition?
Bruno fernandes is capable of scoring 30 goals in a season from midfield
And debruyne is capable of assisting more than 30 goal in a season.............. But guardiola just find a way to mess things up.

MAN UTD TEAM Analysis

I swear man utd cannot used fernandes.... Last last they go find a way to kill am with negative football

As for ole of man utd, one can accused ole of lacking tactical awareness or not being sound BUT you can not accused ole of making wrong signing.......... Apart from debruyne, Fernandes is the world second best midfielder.....
Ole was even trying to buy Haaland, the best striker in the world apart from Mbappe and lewandoski.
Other notable signings of ole are; van der beek, Henderson, cavani, basaka, and the captain Maguire............. These are world class players.......... Compare to what guardiola is buying; cancelo, Mendy, mehrez, Jesus, Ferran Torres, Ake, rodri, stone zinchenko....... Imagine what guardiola is buying into mancity...... He is the worst coach in terms of transfer.

When it comes to buying players, I rate klopp, ole and lampard higher than guardiola.

Honestly, I am so concerned about mancity in tomorrows game .......... It will be great achievement if we get any good results from that game including a draw

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
We will watch them Bruno vs KDB this weekend to see na.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
victory36:
Bruno has overshadowed Pogba within one season
Ever since pogba won world cup, pride and ego have taken over him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by chinchonglee(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:
Hmmmmm
I still don't see what Bruno played that warrant such.....
My opinion though....
With ur face like broiler chicken!
Flush ur opinion inside the toilet

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by obonujoker(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Portuguese players always perform at Man utd especially those from sporting Lisbon..

Ronaldo
Nani
Now, Fernandez...

14 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Congrats to the assistant coach and main mentor of Manchester United!!! Well deserved award... No other player came close. Stats don't lie!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
He deserves it.

That guy is a wonder!!!

How I wish he is playing for Manchester CITY

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Raydos: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Oga shut up!
If u remove all the penalties, he still has more goals than all ur midfielders.
Stop hating.. That guy is good

Yes, Good at Europa!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) / Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) / Coronavirus: UEFA Postpones Man City/Madrid, Juventus/Lyon Matches Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.