Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) (44807 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by HBB1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
thorpido:
Dangote's kids are not in the entertainment industry,she is.Entertainment is showbiz.
Make una take am easy with hating on her.

undecided

OK o, sorry!

What did you say she does for a living again?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
HBB1:

Have you seen Dangote's kids exhibiting this much nonsense?

Mr Otedola is just raising Children that don't want to grow up.
Go to their social media pages.They have one or two things they flaunt but nobody reason their matter.DJ Cuppy is a public figure.Abi you toast her wey she bullshit you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
HBB1:

undecided

OK o, sorry!

What did you say she does for a living again?
She is a DJ and musician.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
from history. ..relationship that kick off on materialism dont last... But cuppy is a well groomed girl I hope this will last
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
So far the watch no dey read heaven's time, watch na watch . I don't care
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Dblaiz(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
abeg forget cuppy o jare
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Always82: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
TributeNG:
What does the time say
bros.the time is 12:32.not bad for now.but very soon.if you know know.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by nokia1000(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
And I have asking Cuppy for help.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Bgboi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Article of ostentation oo

So should we roast eggs for her
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by nohalti: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice wristwatch
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Oshokalo: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nawa oh,dis life no balance imagine shes been craving for AJ but dat one mind been say shes not my spec

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Which person father?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Using Abu's money to entertain Abu.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Oshokalo: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
The way otedola kids keep showing off on SM you will think otedola is the richest man in Africa, this girl need to chill Abeg, her attention seeking is too much.
out of otedola kids, she's the loudest and shameless in terms of relationship, this same girl photoshopped herself and AJ in Aso ebi, thinking that AJ will give her a chance, but I trust my guy, he will just chop her kpomo, suck her boobs and japa
grin
Nawa oh and she's been craving for AJ and the guy be like she's not my spec,chai dis life no just balance
person wey for just allow me pour my akamu inside the pkekus make we see livescore

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Oshokalo: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nawa oh and she's been craving for AJ and the guy be like she's not my spec,chai dis life no just balance
person wey for just allow me pour my akamu inside the pkekus make we see livescore

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by NaijaNaWaa: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
To kick kpekus off, abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oshokalo:

grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by ayamsuperstar: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The time is quarter past two
The time is quarter past two ,olosho wole
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by smith1985(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
After how many rounds of knacking
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Happy2020: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just another hoe. Simple as that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by OmoAkin85: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
mcharles:
Try this guys, he is very good in booking(https:///Be04syMofPTB7cgbKadyrs)
na booking b dis abi wetin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
TMSMedia:
Billionaire daughter and entertainer, DJ cuppy took to her Instagram story to flaunt the Bulgari wristwatch a man gifted her to 'kick things off' during their date night, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote in her caption; 'He bought me Bulgari (to kick things off),"

The wristwatch is worth over N3million.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374936/dj-cuppy-shows-bulgari-wristwatch-man-gited-photos/

See my bae.
This girl is very sexy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Forget say her papa get money...I no fit identify with this lady for public if we are dating...everything na public show off.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by paul61777: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Using Abu's money to entertain Abu.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
It's pronounced Bulgari,Spelt Bvlgari...Only a bush and local man will Write Bvlgari as Bulgari...Just Saying.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
But are you that cheap? How much is 3m naira?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
you know. itis not free gurl .

however , free general body check after the date and 3 m wristwatch . . . .
you know it is free !

afta the 3m you know what time it is .
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
TributeNG:
What does the time say
Time to buy ur own smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The time is quarter past two
K'awon olosho w'ole(in Olamide'e voice)
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by oloshun(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please who is AJ? An acronym for someone? Am just asking.

lkillbrokehoes:
The way otedola kids keep showing off on SM you will think otedola is the richest man in Africa, this girl need to chill Abeg, her attention seeking is too much.
out of otedola kids, she's the loudest and shameless in terms of relationship, this same girl photoshopped herself and AJ in Aso ebi, thinking that AJ will give her a chance, but I trust my guy, he will just chop her kpomo, suck her boobs and japa
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by am4truth(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=96963972]

Time to be Prepared for the RAPTURE of the Saints..
Time to be Live Holy, Pure and in total Surrenderness to JESUS Christ so as not to be left behind..

This is not time to be engrossed in Vanities..

Put them in their place and seek for what is Essential!

There is no More time..
[/s]

You better repent Bro.. No more time for frivolities.. Christ coming is fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) by PigTormentor: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=am4truth post=96971977]

You better repent Bro.. No more time for frivolities.. Christ coming is fast approaching. [/quote][/s]

More rubbish trash.

Yeah he's coming to oshodi tomorrow at 12pm.
I beg save me the crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / Toke Makinwa Goes Bungee Jumping On World's Highest Bridge, Fans React / Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.