Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo (461 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / COVID-19 : Oyedepo Attacked For Claiming To Have Healed 114 Patients / COVID-19: Oyedepo Donates Medical Equipments And Foodstuffs To Lagos And Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by MAYOWAAK: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Instead of blaming COVID-19, we started planting Churches. So COVID-19 was tired and packed away. We dealt with COVID-19 and made a nonsense of it here. I have zero regard for it, it’s a lie of hell.

Somebody has temperature, then he has COVID: everybody here has temperature. You can’t be in the tropics and not have temperature.
You have malaria, they say you have COVID-19.

All the symptoms so said, they are common things that happen day in, day out.

You sneeze: they say you have COVID

So what should you do? You keep your sneeze?

I’ve never seen an entire world so fooled like this season.

I’m a responsible citizen of this earth with millions following and being blessed.

I have a say: a strong one. Let the nations gather themselves and rethink.

1 virus sent you packing, what if they are 2? What if they are 3? Then you will die inside your house.

Most of those figures, they hide under the fact that they are COVID- related.

Malaria: COVID-related

Typhoid Fever: COVID-related

Kidney problem: COVID-related

So they keep building their profile, profile of deception.

Why don’t you call us? If I bless the Oil and you all take a shot of it, that’s all instead of looking for vaccine.

SOURCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTKmyWAEnHA

PS: Watch from 2:05: 00 to 2:10:00 for the comments. The video is about 3 hours long. I hope the admin(s) can cull only the relevant part
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by CVhurb: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
He's advertising his business

1 Like

Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Goldp5988(f): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Shiloh oil
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I hear you Sir.
I strongly believe that God heal. Corona is a little thing. Nothing faith can't do ! My believing with the application of the anointed oil which is not just an oil can move in extraordinary ways. Faith is essentially for a Christian !!
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by slickbak(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
To the sheep.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Correct man of God. Anointing oil for Covid.
Half of the people who will oppose this view probably have one ring or lucky charm they are depending on.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
CVhurb:

If that's what you think, so what's your own business so that you can advertise using your first comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Instead of blaming COVID-19, we started planting Churches. So COVID-19 was tired and packed away. We dealt with COVID-19 and made a nonsense of it here. I have zero regard for it, it’s a lie of hell.

Somebody has temperature, then he has COVID: everybody here has temperature. You can’t be in the tropics and not have temperature.
You have malaria, they say you have COVID-19.
Wisdom is profitable to direct. That is why Adeboye and Kumuyi are excelling spiritually, not counting their gains on material things of the world alone

If the people in the tropics are surely going to have high temperature as a result of the latitude they are, what about those at the temperate and polar regions?
So COVID19 isn’t responsible for their high temperature?

There were times when testimonies were made and published by LFC about being cured from Corona Virus. How can someone share the testimony of being spiritually relieved of what does not exist.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
CVhurb:
...how?
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Righteousness89(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
He Passed a very Important message that many may not see nor understand until they became me victims of what they cannot understand

As For me and my House we Have Nothing to do with the so called covid-19 Vaccine..
We are Deep Perilous times and Seasons!
If you live life anyhow! You be Wasted anyhow! You will Damned anyhow!

JESUS over All anytime! Anyday!!

2 Likes

Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Jashub: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let him carry his oil to the isolation centers in Italy and see if he will return alive.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
Let him carry his oil to the isolation centers in Italy and see if he will return alive.
Did Jesus force his faith on people? No. Their faith pushed them towards Jesus. Let the Italians locate the oil and apply it.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Many blind followers who have been misled to put their trust in the anointing oil instead of God would still be with their anointing oil when Jesus returns and says to them, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.!" {Matthew 7:23}

If you really have Jesus (the Anointing), you don't need the anointing oil which was just a representation of Him.

God bless.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by paxonel(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Primitive black African mentality
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Jashub: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Did Jesus force his faith on people? No. Their faith pushed them towards Jesus. Let the Italians locate the oil and apply it.
The oil does not save Mr Man. It is the faith of the person, who believes, that Jesus will heal him, will be saved. The oil this man is peddling around can be for a business venture for all I know.

1 Like

Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Correct man of God. Anointing oil for Covid.
Half of the people who will oppose this view probably have one ring or lucky charm they are depending on.
Here's one of them blind followers.

No wonder you yet continue to work iniquity because you're depending on the anointing oil to save you.

1 Like

Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
The oil does not save Mr Man. It is the faith of the person, who believes, that Jesus 8 heal him, will be saved. The oil this man is peddling around can be for a business venture for all I know.
Winners doesn't produce or sell oil in quantity indicative of profit chase.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Here's one of them blind followers.

No wonder you yet continue to work iniquity because you believe the anointing oil would save you.
. . . ?
Speak for yourself alone.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
. . . ?
Speak for yourself alone.
Does it matter when it's the Truth?
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by Eddie4God(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
When countless number of people were dying of covid 19 around the world, you were no where to be found to conduct miracles & healing. You & your family stayed safe. You didn't go to isolation centres to heal the sick. But now that the virus has largely subsided in this part of the world, you come out to make a mockery of yourself & people who has lost their lives including brave healthcare workers. While you were in hiding, actual healers were risking their lives in the front lines to care for the infected,sick & dying.
Covid 19 is hoax you say, why not go to Italy, UK & other hotspots to prove this.

1 Like

Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Does it matter when it's the Truth?
The truth for you isn't the truth for me cos the case with you isn't same with me. Never.
Re: Take Anointing Oil Instead Of Looking For Vaccine For Covid 19 - Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:

The truth for you isn't the truth for me cos the case with you isn't same with me. Never.
Don't worry when the time comes, the Truth would speak for Itself.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Pays Glowing Tribute To T.B Joshua / Here Again The Bible Is Wrong! / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Paul Eneche Reveals What Believers Need To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.