Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Brandon Bernard Executed In Trump's Final Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brandon Bernard Executed In Trump's Final Day (358 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brandon Bernard Executed In Trump's Final Day by Putintin: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Despite a high-profile clemency campaign, the Justice Department executed Brandon Bernard by lethal injection on Thursday for his part in a 1999 double murder-robbery when he was 18.

Mr. Bernard, the ninth man executed by the federal government since July, spent more than half his life on death row. Though several of his accomplices in the plot who were younger than 18 were sentenced to time in prison, Mr. Bernard, a legal adult at the time of the crime, was eligible for the federal death penalty.

In his final days, supporters of Mr. Bernard, now 40, pleaded with President Trump to grant him clemency. Because he was a teenager at the time of the murders, his case revived questions about imposing the death penalty on young inmates convicted of violent crimes.
READ FULL STORY: https://www.naijatalkzone.com/brandon-bernard-…d-cause-of-death

Re: Brandon Bernard Executed In Trump's Final Day by PhDinView: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'll be back
Re: Brandon Bernard Executed In Trump's Final Day by doggedfighter(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
I don't know what to feel about this.

He looks mature and wiser.

Another chance at life would have been given to him.
Re: Brandon Bernard Executed In Trump's Final Day by Tekzyflex(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Rush hour of executions in Trump's last moment in white house.

1 Like

Re: Brandon Bernard Executed In Trump's Final Day by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'm sitting on this stairs at this church tryna start a verse

And somewhere in the world somebody bout to start a hearse

Tell me who inside it?
Who son is that?

And how'd he get there?
Now tell me who's gun was that?

I ain't saying confess, definitely ain't saying snitch

But if you kill the nigga, help his mama dig his ditch

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper Lil Wayne Reportedly Sold The Entire Young Money Catalog For $100m. / BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.