Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Which Is Better?(the Old Days Or Modern Day) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is Better?(the Old Days Or Modern Day) (4967 Views)

What Happen To The Good Old Days / Good Old Days, Only Legend Will Understand / Egypt The First America: America The Modern Day Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better?(the Old Days Or Modern Day) by sammysmiles(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
The days of our parents, grandparents and great grandparents, which can be considered the old Era, and the new age now or the modern Era, which do you consider better? You can put various factors into deliberation,,,, like discipline, Lifestyle, Reasoning, Family Upbringing, and the likes.....
For Me, I would prefer the Modern or new age Era.... My Reasons are
1.Knowledge has been increased and is easily accessible unlike the old era
2.The World has been made a global village
3.The Effect of Culture and traditions has had lesser impact on the society
4.Illiteracy has been cut down unlike the old era
5.Life has been made easier through Technological devices and products advancement..
I want this to look like a debate jxt like secondary school days.. smiley smiley
So what's your take and opinion?
Are you for the old Era or the new Era?
Re: Which Is Better?(the Old Days Or Modern Day) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
I will be back soon
Re: Which Is Better?(the Old Days Or Modern Day) by sammysmiles(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
igbwmedia:
I will be back soon
LOL.... What's your own opinion?
Re: Which Is Better?(the Old Days Or Modern Day) by sammysmiles(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mods @ Odumchi and BigFrancis21....I think this is Front page Worthy...

(1) (Reply)

Filipino Nannies In Naija / Alternate Igbo History / Why Are Africans Losing Their Identity In The West: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.