Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! (6350 Views)

Waoh! My Spark 4 Just Upgraded To Android 10. / What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, just feel excited and decided to share this good news with you all, especially fellow Transsion users.

I just received the upgrade and boom!, I downloaded and installed immediately! cheesy

Some of the new features are ;

Dark theme,

Save charging mode (turns off power after fully charged)

Android 10,

Improved ui and others I've not exploited yet.

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2020
I was planning to upgrade to android 10 by buying another phone but thank God I will be able to use the money for another good thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Let me book my space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 1:04am On Dec 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Let me book my space.

E shock u? cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Friedyokes: 1:21am On Dec 12, 2020
I want to see the replies
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by ipobarethieves: 1:41am On Dec 12, 2020
sad Tecno sad grin grin sad. That's why u wake us up undecided sad. Congrats embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Flytime: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

E shock u? cheesygrin
it shock me o

But hey most people have gone pass this

Na dem redmi 7 and the other redmi phones that didn't get the update users it go dey pain but their phone is still good

Why I'm I not seeing anything about it online?,I didn't even see it on Tecno spot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Youngpo413: 2:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Too good to be true.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 2:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Flytime:
it shock me o

But hey most people have gone past this

Na dem redmi 7 and the other redmi phones that didn't get the update it go dey pain but there phone still good

Why I'm I not seeing anything about it online?,I didn't even see it on Tecno spot

I think they prefer to be a silent achiever.

Honestly I checked for updates in the settings and boom I found it. It was 1.86gb file

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by jamiudarex(m): 3:06am On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

I think they prefer to be a silent achiever.

Honestly I checked for updates in the settings and boom I found it. It was 1.86gb file
Same here if I don get data I go sharperly update am
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Joezik(m): 3:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Any bug u experience don't forget to tell us.

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Jeffy1206(m): 3:52am On Dec 12, 2020
They better give a good update and not just come and spoil people phones o undecided

Anyways, good job! They're finally listening and getting there

3 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by TANID(m): 4:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Youngpo413:
Too good to be true.
and badness grin
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Raydos: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Hi Nairalanders, just feel excited and decided to share this good news with you all, especially fellow Transsion users.

I just received the upgrade and boom!, I downloaded and installed immediately! cheesy

Dark theme,

Android 10,

Bro show me the way nah, I use Spark 4 too, How do I go about it??
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 6:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Raydos:

Bro show me the way nah, I use Spark 4 too, How do I go about it??

Just check your phone settings. Then go to ABOUT PHONE and find system update.

Check for new updates and download. The package is about 1.86gb oo
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Joezik:
Any bug u experience don't forget to tell us.

No bug since I did the upgrade yesterday.

Infact, the whole process was very easy and smooth
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

E shock u? cheesygrin
Non be small tin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by heniford2: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2020
mine is Android 0 is it bigger or smaller and Android 10 is it more better
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by femi4: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2020
Ugly thing... couldn't even write "10" very well

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Akanimoh113(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Dark theme,

Android 10,

How much for the spark 4
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by walesho(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2020
When me don dey flex Android 11, since 3months ago grin
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by timmyblast(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2020
A 2 day TECNO SPARK 5 available

32g + 2g
5000mAh
4g LTE
Lagos

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by jachike77342: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Tecno . That's why u wake us up . Congrats
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Ay92(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2020
I've been using the update for some days now and I'm enjoying it
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Ishilove: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2020
The App lock in my phone master is not working right from the outset. Tecno Camon 15. The phone is not up to a month o.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Ishilove:
The App lock in my phone master is not working right from the outset. Tecno Camon 15. The phone is not up to a month o.
carlcare is waiting for you

7 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Dark theme,

Android 10,

Kudos to tecno; this is very very commendable, this means they are now listening to the end users and also responding positively responding to the market competition. I am a xiaomite and was resentful to them in the past, it means we transion critics can focus on other things concerning mobile technologies.

3 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by CookingPot(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Tecno receive update grin
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Tecno sad grin grin sad. That's why u wake us up undecided sad. Congrats embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Bro I nor fit hide my joy ni grin
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2020
heniford2:
mine is Android 0 is it bigger or smaller and Android 10 is it more better

Weed things grin

Àwọn ti Slawormiir

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2020
explosiveskull:

Kudos to tecno; this is very very commendable, this means they are now listening to the end users and also responding positively responding to the market competition. I am a xiaomite and was resentful to them in the past, it means we transion critics can focus on other things concerning mobile technologies.
Continue with the criticism it is good for healthy living

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Streaming Setting / Closest Look At Tecno’s Upcoming Phone With 5,000mah Battery Appear In New Leak / Does GIG Logistics Always Take This Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.