Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Do Only One Percent (1%) Succeed In Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Only One Percent (1%) Succeed In Life? (326 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / JAMB: 72.2 Percent Scored Below 50% And 49,245 UTME Results Withheld / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Only One Percent (1%) Succeed In Life? by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:45am On Dec 12, 2020
What makes these one percent (1%) succeed is not a secret, I call it sacrifice. The few always make sacrifices many are not willing to make. It is not a secret. It is open and known to the majority, but how many are ready to pay the price?

A popular statistics show that only 1 percent are successful in the population. It sounds like a very tight race to win. Statistics never lie to those who accept failures and defeat. For those who are determined and strong, statistics is not their mindset.

Fill your day up with positive energy and be ready to beat that statistics, be ready to beat that medical report. You start and end a battle right from the battlefield called MIND. Mind Set Is Everything.

Read further to know why only 1% truly succeed in life, backed up with a video.

Re: Why Do Only One Percent (1%) Succeed In Life? by Solsix(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2020
How do u come about this your statistics??

(1) (Reply)

I Failed Ican Ats Ii Three Times Now. How To Deal With The Shame? / Do Your Daily BRAIN Workout With These Great LOGIC PUZZLES / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.