Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bolt Verification - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bolt Verification (1536 Views)

Bolt(taxify) In Benin City / Lagos State State New Vehicle License Verification Website For Year 2020 / Bolt (taxify) Drivers Needed In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Verification by damijoe77: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Hello, please anybody with useful information about bolt.i. Have done my car inspection,driver verification and online quiz since on Wednesday,I have been fully verified.and am yet to be activated please kindly assist.
Re: Bolt Verification by ksmart027(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
damijoe77:
Hello, please anybody with useful information about bolt.i. Have done my car inspection,driver verification and online quiz since on Wednesday,I have been fully verified.and am yet to be activated please kindly assist.
Ask your questions here.
https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share
Re: Bolt Verification by Oluwafemi00070: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gud Pm my fellow pilot pls there's dis lady I want report she make away wit my money 4700 I picked up this lady from Lagos island heading towards vetland secondary sch in agege this morning she said she an lasman official that she going for her promotional exam there was mad traffic and she was late already on getting there she have jst 10min the exam is about to end so she was in a much hurry she tried sending the money but nextwrk was bad she den pleaded to let her go that she will send once she's through wit her papers she want to start crying so I told her to go I called her 2hours after she did not pick then blocked my number. +2348159420540 that her number. She said she's d one writing tickets for any car arrested on lagos island that she works in the office

1 Like

Re: Bolt Verification by Oluwafemi00070: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2020
thanks to everyone dat helped me call d lady dat did nt pay me yesterday she jst paid me nw and told me her boifrnd collected her phone I Jst told her thank u I don't need to argue with u since u paid my money. Thank pilots one luv

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Golf3 Jerking? / Fatal Accident Involving A BRT Bus And A Toyota Camry On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Kia Rio 2013 For Sale. Company Used,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.