Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:16 PM

No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh (1118 Views)

Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by jeyselassie(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Was it only me that noticed that not a single facemask was in sight at shiloh. Neither have I seen anyone social distancing. This isn't the best considering the population of people that came for shiloh and the covid cases increasing worldwide. It's like our government wants to set us up for herd immunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by CodeTemplar: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2020
We saw many gatherings between the peak of the virus and Shiloh. let us be balanced in dealing with the church.

2 Likes

Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by LawLab247: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Ok
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by Uyi168: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Ogun kee face Mask and social distancing..
angry
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by Kobojunkie: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2020
jeyselassie:
Was it only me that noticed that not a single facemask was in sight at shiloh. Neither have I seen anyone social distancing. This isn't the best considering the population of people that came for shiloh and the covid cases increasing worldwide. It's like our government wants to set us up for herd immunity.
Na only government? The people sef, wetin dem be? Imbeciles? undecided
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by grim33(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Coz their God can save them from Covid grin
jeyselassie:
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by obonujoker(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Did you see any during the election campaigns?? Or during the end sars protest? Or during the warehouses palliative looting?

Why only Church una dey see?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2020
obonujoker:
Did you see any during the election campaigns?? Or during the end sars protest? Or during the warehouses palliative looting?

Thank you bruh
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2020
None in the markets either so no case.

1 Like

Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by jeyselassie(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2020
obonujoker:

don't tell me you didn't see some people use face mask during end Sars. Plus these gatherings you mentioned were more or less voluntary gatherings by people. With churches there is a pastor or person to hold accountable. Because they more or less listen religiously to pastors. The fact that a lot of people are ignorant about covid doesn't mean pastors should count on their ignorance and amplify it. This current 2nd wave is deadlier and spreading faster.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by makanjuola66359: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2020
:Did you see any during the election campaigns?? Or during the end sars protest? Or during the warehouses palliative looting?Why only Church una dey see?Thank you bruh
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by petra1(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
jeyselassie:

They know better about the fiasco

1 Like

Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by Toktee(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
jeyselassie:
don't tell me you didn't see some people use face mask during end Sars. Plus these gatherings you mentioned were more or less voluntary gatherings by people. With churches there is a pastor or person to hold accountable. Because they more or less listen religiously to pastors. The fact that a lot of people are ignorant about covid doesn't mean pastors should count on their ignorance and amplify it. This current 2nd wave is deadlier and spreading faster.
What about Fridays jumat prayers?
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by tobechi74: 4:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Should oyedepo be arrested ?
Yes but after arresting Oshiomole and obaseki
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 4:49am On Dec 13, 2020
The Blood of JESUS is keeping Everyone Free from PANDEMIC.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2020
Jesus is the way the truth and the life in Shiloh.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 4:58am On Dec 13, 2020
LawLab247:
Ok

Shiloh is not suitable for Miyetti Allah FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 5:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Na only government? The people sef, wetin dem be? Imbeciles?

Shiloh is a Return to The Garden of Eden to eat of the Fruit of Life and have ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 5:15am On Dec 13, 2020
grim33:
Coz their God can save them from Covid grin

Shiloh is for those who follow David (Osinbajo) and not King Saul(BUHARI OR TINUBU).
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 5:22am On Dec 13, 2020
obonujoker:

The Protesters we're "SALVATION ARMY" from Shiloh.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by Originalsly: 5:23am On Dec 13, 2020
jeyselassie:

So what if they gather because they listen religiously to their pastor? Don't you listen religiously to your government? They believe there is no need for social distancing and the other protocols because they see no evidence of the pandemic the FG is screaming about. What evidence have you seen that there is a pandemic ?... a deadlier second wave? I know you not going to tell me the numbers posted daily.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2020
TopDawg007:
Thank you bruh

Bruh is MAFH.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 5:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Don't worry. Osinbajo will RESTRUCTURE AND UNITE NIGERIA PERMANENTLY FOR PEACE AND LOVE.
Re: No Face Mask Or Social Distancing In Shiloh by orisa37: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Toktee:
What about Fridays jumat prayers?

They wear Masks like Bumblebees .

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: Sex Tape Is One Of The Rites Of Passage In The Marine Kingdom / Going To Church In England And The Nigerian Story / Do We Still Ve Beautiful Born Again Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.