Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 (21484 Views)

Leadership Newspaper Deletes Reports That Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila As CoS / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Incognito403: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Okay. Bye.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by bluefilm: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Chai

Covid why? cry cry cry
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Rip sir
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by kudinkarfe: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2020
A great loss to journalism and the country at large. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by contigiency(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmm. This is a sad news.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by juman(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Very very sad news.
Condolence to the family and the newspaper.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by PhillipPHD(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
See life?
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Viking007(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Probably the most heartless private employer in Abuja. This dude is owing his workers more than 7 months salary despite the millions generated monthly. Good riddance.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Drella(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2020
58 is still pretty young.RIP to him
You all need to check my signature please.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Emyogalanya: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2020
tafat:
Na wa o, what's happening with 2020 now? So many prominent people dying undecided
So nonprominent people die so the year 2020 can prove its not a bad year ? Well lets start with you now. Death is death nothing like prominence in death. Rich and poor die in thousands on a daily bases

1 Like

Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by js230003: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2020
What a sad news? May his soul rest in perfect peace. May his family accept my condolences.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by sanimulamula: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2020
God bless the dead
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Jabioro: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2020
He is older than his official age..may his soul rest in peace
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by adecz: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2020
undecided

Jesus the Way,
The Truth & the life.

Whosoever comes to him
will never die.

Mr(s) sinners,
Jesus is calling you,

every day he calls you,
tomorrow may be late!!

RIP Sam. cry cry
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Celsony: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2020
God rest his soul, he came to my school when I was in 200 level in Nasarawa State University in 2013. When I was doing my IT in 2014 at Voice of Nigeria in 2014, he also came to the studio, that was when he was campaigning for president
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Indispensable85(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2020
Better people dey die,Buhari the ambassador of wickedness no gree die make naija get peace.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by UDUJ(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2020
Godada:
2020 will go down in history at the worst year in living history. A lot of people died without been casualties of war.

Sadly I have to agree with you on this. A year filled with so many sad unforseen circumstances. I lost a good friend I made while doing my Masters overseas to colon cancer just last month. A sad year indeed undecided
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Yankee101: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Seems covid19 is back in nigeria

Please mask up and use sanitizers

Forget what people say, protect you and yours
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by yaki84: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2020
sureinfo:
A really sad one for the country at large cry
Point of correction, sad one for his family and friends.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by ChoCho54(f): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Sensitivity:
Abeg go sit down jor. You are only concerned about prominent people, what of other people that were not prominent before they died? You are not concerned about them? Werey, omo àlè.
But why chochocho? sad
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Eriokanmi: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Covid-19 is still very much around people. Don't let our govt deceive you. Anyone who noticed lately, would observe our politicians have resumed wearing of marks full time but neglected the masses. Its back in the communities, wise up people.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Eriokanmi: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Yankee101:
Seems covid19 is back in nigeria

Please mask up and use sanitizers

Forget what people say, protect you and yours
I just said so. I hope people don't downplay this. Unfortunately, we don't have a caring leader. They ignored sensitising people so they'd not give palliatives to people
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Godada(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2020
UDUJ:

Sadly I have to agree with you on this. A year filled with so many sad unforseen circumstances. I lost a good friend I made while doing my Masters overseas to colon cancer just last month. A sad year indeed undecided

So sorry about your loss
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Austino778: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Roar!!!
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Emikoita(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2020
OMG! Rest in peace
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Pineapplelove: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Godada:
2020 will go down in history at the worst year in living memory. A lot of people died without been casualties of war.
What about thee. Year Michael Jackson and alot of starts were dying?
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Talknochip(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
oh Lord!

Its really saddening to be hearing this kind of news.. 2020, has being a mysterious year.. it took my brother too.

may God comfort His family and everyone mourning IJN.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by Godada(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Pineapplelove:

What about thee. Year Michael Jackson and alot of starts were dying?

Did you consider the deaths accrued to covid 19? A lot of people died that didn't have to die. The population of Ill people placed pressure on the health care and resources. As a result, manageable incidents got out of hands
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by ikaboy: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2020
This one all Abba Kyari men de die like this. These are great losses to the nation.

May his soul find rest if deserved.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by janedonez(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2020
OMG. May he rest in peace
Re: Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 by akaahs(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Viking007:
Probably the most heartless private employer in Abuja. This dude is owing his workers more than 7 months salary despite the millions generated monthly. Good riddance.
how true is it?
....and his workers never complain??
i remember when he was invited on a leadership training organized by Linus Okorie, he spoke with passion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State / Legislative Violence (pictures) / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.