Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. (1368 Views)

Ukachukwu Brothers Blast Wike, Demand Apology For Calling Them 'land Grabbers' / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Nkwobi042: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Aren't you both undecided

Naa....
We Don strap C4s on our body like your people do.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Nkwobi042:

Naa....
We Don strap C4s on our body like your people do.
Why will you guys trap C4s on your body,does it bring in money undecided
You could surely kill millions using fake drugs...that one is profitable.
Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Muna4real(f): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
liketerm:
Those Hypocrite called Ipob are the devil incarnate. They call Nigeria a zoo yet they use her passport to travel out of the country and they call her zoo, they commit crimes and all other atrocities and disgrace the country in international space using the Nigeria identity and they call her zoo. Because of Ipob Nigeria is now know for human and drug trafficking and they call her zoo, every fraud that happens and Ipob must be involved. If Nigeria is a zoo, then Biafra is also a zoo

I can see that you are pained. Now tell me, why won't we use your passport to travel when you have refused to let us have a country of our own? Do you think that if we would still use your useless passport if Biafra is actualised? Rubbish!

And by the way, the last time I checked, your people were also guilty of those crimes you are accusing nndigbo of. So you better leave nndigbo alone and focus on your life.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Muna4real(f): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Arewa247:
The indigenous people of biafra Are giving the ultimatum of 24 hours to apologize to Nigerians for calling them zoo or nobody from the east will be giving political position in the next coming election.

But Nigeria is a zoo na. Please let's call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Nkwobi042: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Why will you guys trap C4s on your body,does it bring in money undecided
You could surely kill millions using fake drugs...that one is profitable.

I'm sure part of the drugs include your brothers up north sniffing cow dung to get high tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Arewa247(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Nkwobi042:

Atleast my Jesus ain't a pedophile like your Mohammed
ewu aturu hausa.
Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Nkwobi042: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Arewa247:
ewu aturu hausa.

Nkita Ara!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by mightyhazel: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Arewa247:
this pic is not from Nigeria.
cheesy cheesy yes o.. its from the united states..
Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by mightyhazel: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Arewa247:
ewu aturu hausa.
all these alamajiri rubber plate hoisters that grew up in the east sef grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Orjioorji(f): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nkwobi042:

Atleast my Jesus ain't a pedophile like your Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by ChoCho54(f): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Aren't you both undecided
You are both and gay.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by ChoCho54(f): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arewa247:
i am the odugu of the north.
How goats have you fvcked today? This is why Nigeria is a zoo!
Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by ChoCho54(f): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Orjioorji:
But what has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by Arewa247(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
WilyWily:

Fool,
Zoo is even better than this Devil Paradise called Nigeria. Ewu
liyansi. Oyyara
Re: Ipob Should Apologize To Nigeria And Nigerians For Calling Them Zoo. by ludd2018: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jungle is better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 20 Yrs Imprisonment In South Africa For Conning Women / I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence / I Fear Who No Fear China(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.