Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video (54248 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by DrChukki: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is a DHL office...
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by johhnnie(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
When people request that I help them pick something across the ocean, my reply is always " there is a reason for DHL and other freighting companies ".

I don't make same demand of anyone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by UltimateSpice: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lucky you.

It is good to be vigilant.
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by MyGeneration(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
If Nigerians never cast something them no go stop. Before u know it people would stop helping people send thing's to abroad.

So many people in prisons in foreign countries are innocent, while people who put them there are living life like nothing happened
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Anaerobi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
nawa oh... people wicked.
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by laiperi: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
In the first place there is no food that is available in Nigeria that you cannot find abroad, even non-food items. It may be cheaper in Nigeria but the price you pay if caught with anything illegal is priceless.

Open every parcel you think must be carried. If you don't, Custom will open it for you!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by DonnyT: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is why I tell everyone, don't ask people to deliver anything for you and don't accept such offer from no one as well.
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Missyajoke(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Christmas is almost here and you're still thinking of the foods you'll prepare for Christmas this season why don't you join the crew by registering for the training. Message me on nairaland and I'll add you to the group.

Venue: WhatsApp
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by OgaTheTop2: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
YoonSung72:
Thank God she was not caught, its very common
Very common... Reason I don't announce my travels in and out of naija to folks. I get in like a spirit and clear out like air. People wicked abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by OgaTheTop2: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
thaoriginator:
shocked

Mi bloodclaat!!!

Smaddy wan fi play a smart one pon di lady deh..

She haffi do a thanksgiving she nuh get caught by dem bloodclaat narcotics cry
Thanksgiving.. especially if traveling to Indonesia...her head would be severed and fed to the hyenas cheesy
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by OgaTheTop2: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oblongata:
A lady once gave me yam flour to give her husband in uk, I purposely forgot it in the car...God no go shame us cool
Plenty yam flour for UK. Those are dubios and terrible people. I don't announce my trips. They see me, they see me. I don't collect shit from no one.
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by aniolat(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oblongata:
A lady once gave me yam flour to give her husband in uk, I purposely forgot it in the car...God no go shame us cool

Make yam flour no com turn cocaine �
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
That's a tiv woman
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Naughtysex: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
espn:
I was expecting comment like she should hand the person over to the law enforcement agency to deal with such person, if not someone else will fall victim.Na so so mumuish comment I dey see.
I thought i was the only one waiting for such comment
NLanders are getting dull every day
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by mattfeuter(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
So people still tell people they are travelling Kwa??

If I don’t tell you I’m travelling, will you send me message? Think about it grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
espn:
I was expecting comment like she should hand the person over to the law enforcement agency to deal with such person, if not someone else will fall victim.Na so so mumuish comment I dey see.
Law enforcement ke? If she tries it, it will end in tears for her too. They will extort and waste her time too. She should just let the wicked person know she has found out what they did.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Unrated900(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oblongata:

Amen ooooo
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by salford1: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oblongata:
Just like a friend told me to help bring Timberland boots from Nigeria to UK.
I was sure the sole had been loaded with stuffs, so I promptly declined.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Dollanaira: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jesus
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Salex007(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin grin God no go shame us indeed...
Oblongata:
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by BestOsai: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
apexJ:
She should count herself lucky.....might have gotten time for a crime she knew nothing about

Not time.She would have been beheaded.
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Focusmind: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
That's why I hardly deliver things for people abroad. When me and my wife was about to travel, the guy gave us PEAK milk tin to give to their relatives that "so much likes" the Nigerian brand.

I left the thing in my house deliberately when we were packing. I knew the guy would feel offended if I had rejected it in his front. I agreed and kukuma left it in my house when my taxi man came to pick us.

He didn't even wait for us to land before he started calling, whether we have reached and given his family member the peak milk. I told him that I forgot it in my house but the guy was so furious. Me, I no send and I told him I could buy another one from African shop in US and replace it but his anger was on the high, me I no send as I did it deliberately.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Openbusiness: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
NDLEA and Police need to investigate this video to trace the people involved. The person that package that drug supposed to be arrested and charged to court.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by francium001: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
The person who gave her those items should be considered dead to her and there should be no form of communication with her until her fourth generation

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by francium001: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
What are you even saying, do you think if the police should be involved now that the person will agree to even know her let alone giving her the attachment
espn:
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by 12inchess: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
My rule when shipping something for people is that you must allow me to open it. Remember you're responsible for whatever is in your luggage. Immigrations no go hear stories oooo.

Some people can be evil sha
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dcoy:
Who sends Nigerian fake attachment abroad, fake thread
IF you know how expensive ATTACHMENTS are in the US and UK, you will start the business today.
My Sister is doing well with only ATTACHMENT and Nigerian Food Variety Shipments.
Don't mock ATTACHMENTS again.
Just ask questions if you don't know.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by laborious(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ha ! Na wa o
Check my signature! Thank you
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by umarshehu58(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
I can't help you move anything abroad, no matter how close I am to you

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Fmghewzy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Tribalism is bad.

The fact that you know the tribe capable of this shouldn't mean you have to mention them.

Discretion is paramount in Life cheesy

Why did you Bleep up,I knew no Yoruba guy would give no tribalistic comments on this thread.

But if it were the other way round,some people would have started throwing jabbs.

I just want all of us to know we can all live in peace,all tribes no tribalism.
It is very easy,try it see how much changes it would make
Re: Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Those ppl won't stop untill they develop the whole world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.