Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) (691 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2020
While listening to the video(below), I was wondering if the speaker is not very much in support of believers judging other believers. I think the Bible supports righteous judgment rather than judging others in hypocrisy... so you have to be clean/holy before judging others.

You always forgive fellow believers when they wrong you. You don't gossip about them or what they did to you but you can take a case to the church, especially the least among you (your holy leader/leaders) if you believe a believer(esp the hardened ones) is doing something that ought not to be done as true believers of JESUS CHRIST. The least among you and the Church in general could end up suspending/isolating the hardened "believer" from the church
Besides, you don't go to the court of unbelievers to solve such problems when they arise. The real Church judges things better than the World. Let the Church be the Court and let her Judge the matters, within the Church. A real Church will judge justly/righteously

Watch ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyX1qDcSPaQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by YoonSung72: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2020
hmmm ok
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
While listening to the video(below), I was wondering if the speaker is not very much in support of believers judging other believers. I think the Bible supports righteous judgment rather than judging others in hypocrisy... so you have to be clean/holy before judging others.

You always forgive fellow believers when they wrong you. You don't gossip about them or what they did to you but you can take a case to the church, especially the least among you (your holy leader/leaders) if you believe a believer(esp the hardened ones) is doing something that ought not to be done as true believers of JESUS CHRIST. The least among you and the Church in general could end up suspending/isolating the hardened "believer" from the church
Besides, you don't go to the court of unbelievers to solve such problems when they arise. The real Church judges things better than the World. Let the Church be the Court and let her Judge the matters, within the Church. A real Church will judge justly/righteously

Watch ⏬ (I'm still watching it)

Bump..... .... ..
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Bump.... ... ...
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump... . .. ...
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Bump.... ....
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump.... .. ... .
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump.. ... .. ....
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump.. . . . .
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump... ..
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump.... ..... .... ...
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump....
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On May 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump... ... ....
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump.... .. .
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump... . . ...
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump.. .. ..
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by GdNews32: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump... ... .. ... .. .
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by GdNews32: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump.. .. .
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by GdNews32: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump... .. .. .
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by GdNews32: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

Bump... .. ..
Re: My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) by GdNews32: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Watch ⏬

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Football Charter: Premier League Clubs Sign Up To 'first Of Its Kind' Cod / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 / The Story Of Esu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.