Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Please Help Is There Way I Could Replace A Lost National ID Card Slip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Is There Way I Could Replace A Lost National ID Card Slip (234 Views)

There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Is There Way I Could Replace A Lost National ID Card Slip by Agbebakun22: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Happy weekend y'all I was really stressed out yesterday at the bank because I wanna pick some cash from world remit but the banks I went to all said similar thing without getting the money, wasted my tfare got to hostel find out that the national ID card slip I took along got missing without my notice.. That's why I have the thrend heading like that.. Please is there anyway I could reprint the slip with the NIN again
Re: Please Help Is There Way I Could Replace A Lost National ID Card Slip by YoonSung72: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Call NIN official number, you will pay in #500 I think to reprint. Or visit the local government office, they will do it, but they will charge you sha
Re: Please Help Is There Way I Could Replace A Lost National ID Card Slip by Agbebakun22: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2020
YoonSung72:
Call NIN official number, you will pay in #500 I think to reprint. Or visit the local government office, they will do it, but they will charge you sha

Okay thank you boss

(1) (Reply)

Glitz As Kano Boy Weds 46 Year-old American Woman (picture, Video) / Start Another One That Will Last For The Next 10years / If You Can Do Facebook Ad With Good Success Rate, Drop Your Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.